Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Source-MM Plugins block HLstatsX ingame commands

Post New Thread Reply   

SharkyGTI
Old 09-03-2006 , 09:17   Source-MM Plugins block HLstatsX ingame commands
Reply With Quote #1

Hi folks!

I´m experiencing troubles running Source-MM plugins with HLstatsX since the last valve-update. I´m running glittermod_mm.dll, pending_mm.dll, goremod_mm.dll, cvarx_mm and mani_admin_plugin_mm.dll on our root Win2k3. The plugins are up to date (checked and updated them this Saturday night) and work properly but the ingame commands for the HLstatsX (rank, kpd, top10) don´t work anymore while the stats are still recorded as normal to the DB. The HLstats-Menu doesn´t show up for the players when they type in their commands. I´ve figured out that this bug does not appear while only running mani 1.2 beta n RC 23, but any other plugin registerted in metaplugins.ini will stop the hlstatsX-commands to work (I tried the plugins out one by one). It also doesn´t make any difference running mani as a normal add-on or as the _mm-version.
So I commented out all the other mm-plugins but mani in metaplugins.ini so that rank,kpd, top10 etc. do work and "meta load"´ed the plugins by hand in the console while running the server. This worked somehow, as "meta list" shows them up running and top10 and kpd shows me the stats-menu but when I changed map the ingame HLstatsX-commands broke down again.

So my status is just running Mani & HLStatsX or Mani with my MM-Plugins and no HLStats ingame commands, which is quite no solution.

I´ve also changed the listening Port for the HLstatsX and (just for testing) the rcon password to check if ports are used twice. No change.

Any ideas on this one ... ???
tron73
Old 09-04-2006 , 10:42   Re: Source-MM Plugins block HLstatsX ingame commands
Reply With Quote #2

restart the hlstatsx-per-script

Debian LAMP
AMD 64 3700+
2xCS:S
Send a message via ICQ to tron73
SharkyGTI
Old 09-04-2006 , 14:24   Re: Source-MM Plugins block HLstatsX ingame commands
Reply With Quote #3

As I first read your post, I thought you were kiddin´ me, as I believed I restartet the perl-skript a dozen times - at least due to the change of the listening port of the HLstatsX. But I simply followed your advice and ...
tataaa * it works again *. It seems that the stats skript has to be started after starting the CS:S-Server. Thank you a lot in this one - the solution could be so easy sometimes - stupid me to not getting this to work by my own ...

[tausend Dank nochmal !!!!]