Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

danielmyst777
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-13-2015 , 05:24   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #481

I am trying to compile the donation control plug-in but am getting the following error with the web compiler

Code:
SourcePawn Compiler 1.6.0
Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase, (C)2004-2008 AlliedModders, LLC

/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpN48wsL.sp(112) : error 017: undefined symbol "newValue"
/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpN48wsL.sp(142) : error 017: undefined symbol "hMenu"
/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpN48wsL.sp(160) : error 017: undefined symbol "g_cvUrl"

3 Errors.
Old 01-14-2015 , 08:49   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #482

Strangely enough I had issues when trying to upgrade from 2.x and now that I'm just trying a fresh install with 3.1.0 it just errors out when trying to login to the admin page

Unable to open connection to MySQL server.

Yes the database info is correct in config.php - tried with multiple databases.

edit-
Nevermind, was an mistake on my end.

Last edited by Phaiz; 01-14-2015 at 08:58.
johnnyking997
Old 01-18-2015 , 15:05   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #483

@Phaiz

i have the same problem you had...

maybe u can explain what was ur "mistake"

Last edited by johnnyking997; 01-18-2015 at 15:05.
Phaiz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-18-2015 , 18:08   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyking997 View Post
@Phaiz

i have the same problem you had...

maybe u can explain what was ur "mistake"
I skipped over the sourcebans info in the cfg.
Old 01-19-2015 , 07:36   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #485

still dont get it.. have i missed anything?

Code:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
define('SB_DB', false); //ONLY SET TRUE IF SOURCEBANS IS ON A DIFFERENT MYSQL SERVER
define('SB_SV_HOST', 'localhost');      //set MySQL host ONLY NEEDED IF SOURCEBANS IS ON A DIFFERENT MYSQL SERVER
define('SB_SV_USER', 'strike_sb');         //MySQL username ONLY NEEDED IF SOURCEBANS IS ON A DIFFERENT MYSQL SERVER
define('SB_SV_PASS', 'database_password');       //MySQL password ONLY NEEDED IF SOURCEBANS IS ON A DIFFERENT MYSQL SERVER
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
define('SOURCEBANS_DB', 'strike_sb'); // sourcebans database, this is needed.
define('SB_PREFIX', 'sb_'); //Sourcebans database prefix. Only change this value if you changed your database prefix when setting up SourceBans.
define('SB_SALT', 'SourceBans'); //dont change this unless you changed your salt in sourcebans (if you dont know what salt is, you didnt change it)
define('SB_ADMINS', 'FULL-Owner'); //name of admin group in sourcebans which has access to the donor panel
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//Edit

fixed it.. i tried using it on a separate database then i saw
Code:
$db = new PDO('mysql:host=' . DB_HOST . ';dbname=' . SOURCEBANS_DB . ';charset=utf8', DB_USER, DB_PASS);
and realised that it's too complicated so i merged the databases

Last edited by johnnyking997; 01-19-2015 at 16:08. Reason: fixed
Chdata
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2015 , 19:20   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #486

Alright, so I found that the change I made allows people already in the database to donate and be updated in the database, but if an existing donator tries to upgrade or someone donating for the first time (who also isn't in the sourceban database at all yet), then it won't add/update them.

Spoiler

Not sure what's wrong.

No errors.

Last edited by Chdata; 01-25-2015 at 03:42.
SurrealRock
Old 01-27-2015 , 09:41   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #487

Hello im getting this error "Unable verify player with Steam." what im doin wrong? please help me.

http://www.spclans.com/donation/
Creampuffyness
Old 01-27-2015 , 10:45   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #488

Nineteeneleven,

Thanks for the great plugin and donation system, it is a great help. I have a feature request though. Currently if a user is already in sourcebans such as a mod or admin or anything, and they donate via this system, they get put into the donators group in the donation control system. I have made it clear to my mods and admins not to donate via this method, but you know, things happen. What ends up happening is when the cron job runs, they get completely removed from sourcebans.

I'd like to request a way to either check to see if the member is part of a group other than donators, and stop them from being removed. if this is not possible, maybe a feature that puts expired donors into another group instead of removing them completely? I think this was requested in the past and I feel would be very helpful.

thanks.
Old 01-27-2015 , 16:10   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #489

Funny... it's supposed to already do that o.O

(not change status of people who are already in sb database JUST LIVING IN THE DATABASE DATABASE WHOA OA)

Last edited by Chdata; 01-27-2015 at 16:11.
Phaiz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-27-2015 , 22:31   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creampuffyness View Post
Nineteeneleven,

Thanks for the great plugin and donation system, it is a great help. I have a feature request though. Currently if a user is already in sourcebans such as a mod or admin or anything, and they donate via this system, they get put into the donators group in the donation control system. I have made it clear to my mods and admins not to donate via this method, but you know, things happen. What ends up happening is when the cron job runs, they get completely removed from sourcebans.

I'd like to request a way to either check to see if the member is part of a group other than donators, and stop them from being removed. if this is not possible, maybe a feature that puts expired donors into another group instead of removing them completely? I think this was requested in the past and I feel would be very helpful.

thanks.
If one of your admins donate just switch their group back in SB