Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

/rank and other commands are not being displayed in chat

Post New Thread Reply   

Vinger op de klitter
Old 12-02-2015 , 09:49   /rank and other commands are not being displayed in chat
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,

I have a question about how certain commands getting displayed in hlstatsx in Counter Strike 1.6.
I have succesfully installed hlstatsx and it is working correctly. However, when I say /rank or rank in chat, I get some rank information displayed in big white text rather than in a chat message like the default amxx rank plugin. I see a majority of servers using hlstats display it trough chat messages.

The plugin which enables the ingame stats is the hlstatsx_commands_cstrike.amxx
It also happens when saying: top 10/15/20, next, session and some more.

Does anybody know how to adjust it?
I will post examples below of what I mean.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg white text rank.jpg (30.4 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg chat text rank.jpg (6.6 KB, 308 views)

Last edited by Vinger op de klitter; 12-02-2015 at 09:51.
mo0n_sniper
Old 12-05-2015 , 02:55   Re: /rank and other commands are not being displayed in chat
Reply With Quote #2

You have to edit your server properties in the HLStatsX panel and set DisplayResultsInBrowser to 0
Vinger op de klitter
Old 12-05-2015 , 07:24   Re: /rank and other commands are not being displayed in chat
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo0n_sniper View Post
You have to edit your server properties in the HLStatsX panel and set DisplayResultsInBrowser to 0
I have been testing with the setting DisplayResultsInBrowser to 0 in my HLStatsX panel. I still get my ingame /rank message in a ugly white text rather than in a nice chat message. I can't exactly notice what happens when I adjust this option. Of course when I make changes, I restart the daemon so the changes take effect.

I have been trying almost all of the options in the HLStatsX panel (under edit server) and I still can't find the option that sets stat outputs in chat messages. I've been looking in the hlstats menu ingame plugin (when typing hlx in chat) but it seems this plugin uses the same options you can adjust in the HLStatsX web panel.

I wil continue my search in this and will post it if I can find a solution. Thanks for the help and comment.