Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[PAID REQ] Different Clantags for Different Admingroups in DODS

Post New Thread Reply   

micazoid
Veteran Member
Old 10-27-2011 , 17:19   Re: [PAID REQ] Different Clantags for Different Admingroups in DODS
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
I don't know about using admin groups, but I could make one that uses a keyvalue config file containing Steam IDs, groups, and tags.
That sounds great. Do what you can do and I will see how it will fit into my first post. Maybe it is something I never thought about XD
Old 10-27-2011 , 20:56   Re: [PAID REQ] Different Clantags for Different Admingroups in DODS
Reply With Quote #12

I just did a little research, and it looks like I can use SourceMod admin groups! So I'll produce a plugin that utilizes a config file for the admin group name and tag.
Old 10-28-2011 , 00:09   Re: [PAID REQ] Different Clantags for Different Admingroups in DODS
Reply With Quote #13

And here we go! This should work, just download the plugin, stick it in plugins, and create a file named "grouptags.txt" located in addons/sourcemod/configs with this format:

Code:
"Group Tags"
{
	"Group Name Here"
	{
		"prefix"			"[PREFIX]"
		"suffix"			"[SUFFIX]"
	}
	"Whitelist"
	{
		"STEAM_0:0:1"		"1"
	}
}
Replace Group Name Here with your admin group, [PREFIX] with what you want prepended to the name, and [SUFFIX] with what you want appended to the name (put a space before or after if you want, it doesn't automatically add a space between the tag and the name). You can leave either the prefix or suffix off if you want. Repeat that for as many groups as you have. You can put Steam IDs you want whitelisted (exempted) under Whitelist, just put it like the line in the example. The "1" is extremely important, it won't work without it.

I'm sending you a PM about payment. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with the plugin, as I've only tested it in TF2, but it should work in DoD:S, or if there's anything else you want in it.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (grouptags.sp - 159 views - 1.9 KB)

Last edited by Dr. McKay; 10-28-2011 at 00:10.