Raised This Month: $99 Target: $400
 24% 

PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - RELEASED V2.7 VERSION !


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
elkubik
New Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Old 07-24-2019 , 07:10   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - V2.6 VERSION RELEASED!!!
Reply With Quote #461

Hello.have scripting to amxx. More than half can not be compiled.
elkubik is offline
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Macedonia
Old 07-24-2019 , 15:39   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - V2.6 VERSION RELEASED!!!
Reply With Quote #462

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkubik View Post
Hello.have scripting to amxx. More than half can not be compiled.
If you can't compile it, explain WHY. Name the errors that you're getting. Attaching .amxx files is not allowed here and shouldn't be allowed anywhere else.
__________________

Last edited by OciXCrom; 07-24-2019 at 15:39.
OciXCrom is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
EFFx
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: São Paulo, Brasil
Old 07-27-2019 , 22:51   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - V2.6 VERSION RELEASED!!!
Reply With Quote #463

Updated to v2.7:

- New features

- Added donate system for vbucks.
- Now you guys can see how the model looks like before buy it.
- Added a new forward: pubnite_customitem_used().
- Now customized itens can be used using the bag menu.
- Added Croatian languages by Zekonjaaa.
- Added Shop option on the main menu.
- Added the deploy animation on the grappler.
- Added a new item: Health Turret.
- Added a new native: pubnite_customitemname_by_id().
- Now a message that prints if you already have the customized item.
- Added support for 10 more maps (points sent by Zekonjaaa.)

- Changes

- Some natives' names were too long, made it smaller.
- Changed the Compass plugin.
- Changed the code that spawn entities X units ahead. Also, it's inside the include now.
- The isValidOrigin stock is inside the include.
- Changed the way to check if the user can open the glider.
- Fixed the headshot damage using helmets.
- Changed the grappler system and also all sounds.

- Fixes

- Fixed the 3d camera option menu.
- Fixed an index out of bounds log inside the PUBNite_Votemap plugin.
- Fixed an issue with the votemap plugin when there were too many registered maps.
- Fixed an issue with the code that gives the kill award to the most damager.
__________________
• BattleRoyale Mod
• Public PugMod
• Furien Mod

-

Currently working on Thanos vs. Avengers: 15%
EFFx is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to EFFx
By.King
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Old 07-28-2019 , 02:03   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - RELEASED V2.7 VERSION !
Reply With Quote #464

Link is broken.
Sprites link == model link and model link is broken.
By.King is offline
EFFx
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: São Paulo, Brasil
Old 07-28-2019 , 14:54   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - RELEASED V2.7 VERSION !
Reply With Quote #465

Yea I replaced the wrong one, my bad. It's fixed now.
__________________
• BattleRoyale Mod
• Public PugMod
• Furien Mod

-

Currently working on Thanos vs. Avengers: 15%
EFFx is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to EFFx
tainamaina
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Old 08-01-2019 , 09:23   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - RELEASED V2.7 VERSION !
Reply With Quote #466

Why i can't set transporter coordinates in maps?
i set with command "pubnite_plane_origins" and nothing?
can you add support for map hg_losttown?

Last edited by tainamaina; 08-01-2019 at 09:29.
tainamaina is offline
EFFx
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: São Paulo, Brasil
Old 08-01-2019 , 16:25   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - RELEASED V2.7 VERSION !
Reply With Quote #467

The command works here, not sure why it doesn't work on your server, check if there's any error log. Also, I haven't the points for this map, so you'll need to add by yourself using all avaliable commands for it.
__________________
• BattleRoyale Mod
• Public PugMod
• Furien Mod

-

Currently working on Thanos vs. Avengers: 15%
EFFx is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to EFFx
By Hazard
Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Old 08-02-2019 , 11:09   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - V2.6 VERSION RELEASED!!!
Reply With Quote #468

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFx View Post
Updated to v2.7:

- New features

- Added donate system for vbucks.
- Now you guys can see how the model looks like before buy it.
- Added a new forward: pubnite_customitem_used().
- Now customized itens can be used using the bag menu.
- Added Croatian languages by Zekonjaaa.
- Added Shop option on the main menu.
- Added the deploy animation on the grappler.
- Added a new item: Health Turret.
- Added a new native: pubnite_customitemname_by_id().
- Now a message that prints if you already have the customized item.
- Added support for 10 more maps (points sent by Zekonjaaa.)

- Changes

- Some natives' names were too long, made it smaller.
- Changed the Compass plugin.
- Changed the code that spawn entities X units ahead. Also, it's inside the include now.
- The isValidOrigin stock is inside the include.
- Changed the way to check if the user can open the glider.
- Fixed the headshot damage using helmets.
- Changed the grappler system and also all sounds.

- Fixes

- Fixed the 3d camera option menu.
- Fixed an index out of bounds log inside the PUBNite_Votemap plugin.
- Fixed an issue with the votemap plugin when there were too many registered maps.
- Fixed an issue with the code that gives the kill award to the most damager.
I get this error. Should I fix it this way?

Code:
public event_ZoneDamage()
{
	for(new i, id; i < playerCount; i++)
	{
Old redzone plugin

Code:
public event_ZoneDamage()
{
	new iPlayers[32], playerCount
	get_players(iPlayers, playerCount, "ach")
	for(new i, id; i < playerCount; i++)
	{
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Adsız.png
Views:	14
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	176614  
By Hazard is offline
EFFx
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: São Paulo, Brasil
Old 08-02-2019 , 16:27   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - RELEASED V2.7 VERSION !
Reply With Quote #469

What? What did u do? Just download the redzone plugin again.
__________________
• BattleRoyale Mod
• Public PugMod
• Furien Mod

-

Currently working on Thanos vs. Avengers: 15%
EFFx is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to EFFx
tainamaina
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2019
Old 08-13-2019 , 17:47   Re: PUBNite: BattleRoyale MOD - RELEASED V2.7 VERSION !
Reply With Quote #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFx View Post
The command works here, not sure why it doesn't work on your server, check if there's any error log. Also, I haven't the points for this map, so you'll need to add by yourself using all avaliable commands for it.
Don't have anything in error logs, check your plugin or add support for this map "hg_losttown", please.

Last edited by tainamaina; 08-13-2019 at 17:58.
tainamaina is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode