Raised This Month: $62 Target: $400
 15% 

[ANY?] Caseopening System - API


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
LaGgLs
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: sweden
Old 10-17-2019 , 14:31   Re: [ANY?] Caseopening System - API
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexd View Post
Weird, Have you got the nexd.inc?
The vip module got removed so you can use the smx
Ye thx works now^^
LaGgLs is offline
nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: HCMC, Vietnam
Old 10-22-2019 , 23:51   Re: [ANY?] Caseopening System - API
Reply With Quote #12

//// caseopening.sp
//
// caseopening.sp(199) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreCreditsOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(200) : error 017: undefined symbol "StorePlayerSkinsOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(201) : error 017: undefined symbol "StorePetOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(202) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreTrailOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(203) : error 017: undefined symbol "StorePaintballOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(204) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreHatsOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(205) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreAuraOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(206) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreTracerOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(207) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreLaserSightOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(20 : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreGrenadeTrailOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(209) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreGrenadeSkinOnPluginStart"
//
// 11 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 0.34 sec

Can't compile with store include. I want to use this without store plugin
__________________

Last edited by nguyenbaodanh; 10-23-2019 at 06:29.
nguyenbaodanh is offline
Nexd
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hungary
Old 10-23-2019 , 10:34   Re: [ANY?] Caseopening System - API
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
//// caseopening.sp
//
// caseopening.sp(199) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreCreditsOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(200) : error 017: undefined symbol "StorePlayerSkinsOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(201) : error 017: undefined symbol "StorePetOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(202) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreTrailOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(203) : error 017: undefined symbol "StorePaintballOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(204) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreHatsOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(205) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreAuraOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(206) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreTracerOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(207) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreLaserSightOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(20 : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreGrenadeTrailOnPluginStart"
// caseopening.sp(209) : error 017: undefined symbol "StoreGrenadeSkinOnPluginStart"
//
// 11 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 0.34 sec

Can't compile with store include. I want to use this without store plugin
Comment them out(or delete those lines) if you dont want to use the store modules. Just curious, have you got custom modules or why dont you want to use the store modules?^^
__________________
Taking private paid requests in PM

No more FREE requests.
Discord: KillStr3aK#9143
Nexd is offline
Nexd
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hungary
Old 10-23-2019 , 16:24   Re: [ANY?] Caseopening System - API
Reply With Quote #14

Github repo updated, please download the latest release.
__________________
Taking private paid requests in PM

No more FREE requests.
Discord: KillStr3aK#9143
Nexd is offline
nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: HCMC, Vietnam
Old 10-24-2019 , 23:55   Re: [ANY?] Caseopening System - API
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexd View Post
Comment them out(or delete those lines) if you dont want to use the store modules. Just curious, have you got custom modules or why dont you want to use the store modules?^^
ah ! I don't want to use store plugin ) I want to use this only !
So key and cases will randomly drop for people to use and will reset everything for each maps.
__________________
nguyenbaodanh is offline
nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: HCMC, Vietnam
Old 10-26-2019 , 01:36   Re: [ANY?] Caseopening System - API
Reply With Quote #16

Now I can compile the plugin after comment out all store relate in it.
But when I use sm_drop in game to test
the chat box return
PHP Code:
[Case-SystemSomething happendPlease contact the server owner or the plugin authorERRCODECommand_Drop.GetRandomCase(-1
I still can't use test the plugin correctly
__________________
nguyenbaodanh is offline
Nexd
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hungary
Old 10-26-2019 , 12:20   Re: [ANY?] Caseopening System - API
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
Now I can compile the plugin after comment out all store relate in it.
But when I use sm_drop in game to test
the chat box return
PHP Code:
[Case-SystemSomething happendPlease contact the server owner or the plugin authorERRCODECommand_Drop.GetRandomCase(-1
I still can't use test the plugin correctly
https://github.com/KillStr3aK/caseop.../Common-Errors -> You haven't got any case in the database (Or even MySQL connection)
__________________
Taking private paid requests in PM

No more FREE requests.
Discord: KillStr3aK#9143
Nexd is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode