Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 08-15-2013 , 16:15   Re: SourceMod 1.5 nearing completion. Translators needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
It would be kinda interesting to know, of how far in the progress they are. Without getting an "its finished when its finished" in the face.

Whats missing so far, to get it releashed? I'm pretty sure it can't be the missing translations. It has to be something else.
We were all ready, short of some documentation to do, about a week or two ago. The branch is feature-frozen, and even bug-frozen except for regressions and game compat breaks.

Then I was away for about a week and fixed a couple of new bugs that has been found while I was gone. Then the CS:GO update last night delayed things a little further, but I think that after one or two more patches land, that will be all taken care of as well.

After that, it's just a matter of finishing a wiki page that has a list of and details on the various API additions and changes as well as writing up some release notes, and then packaging up the release.

You can see that the API doc site has even already been updated, http://docs.sourcemod.net/api

We are not in any hurry, and are putting together the last pieces as we have time.