Originally Posted by asherkin
SourceMod gamedata has been updated, SDKHooks and other 3rd party plugins will still cause issues.
I also fixed the completely broken link in the first post.
Update: Confirmed crashes with Sourcemod enabled. Update should be released shortly.
You can watch this thread or I believe go here for the moment update is released: http://hg.alliedmods.net/sourcemod-central/graph/
- Fixed a client crash on exit (after connecting to a server using sv_pure)
- Added sv_namechange_cooldown_seconds, to throttle clients from changing their name too rapidly. (Defaults to 20 seconds)
- Added sv_netspike_on_reliable_snapshot_overflow to selectively enable the automatic dumping of netspike file if a client drops due to "reliable snapshot overflow" (defaults to 0, which disables the debugging)
- Added check to prevent player names from containing color codes
- setinfo console command will now reject attempts to set / change convars with any unusual characters
- Marked mem_force_flush as a cheat to prevent client exploits
- Fixed %n console crash in the client
- Updated client rate value to default to 30000 to improve network performance for most players
- Rate was previously set by Steam’s Internet connection speed setting
- Updated client rate value to be stored in the config.cfg file
- Fixed a Linux dedicated server crash on exit