SourceMod 1.4 is nearing completion and translatable strings are now frozen.
Translators now have a few weeks to update their languages.
There are a few new phrases, and you can use the translator tool
to see what they are. When it comes time to release, we'll only export languages that have complete string support.
If after some time you notice that your native language isn't complete
and you would like to help, please file a bug
to be added as a translator.
SourceMod 1.4 will be a new major release including the following and more.
- Mac support
- More third-party Source game support (Bloody Good Time, E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, Nuclear Dawn) and support for more mods
- Menu no-vote buttons
- Querying affected rows in threaded callbacks
- 5X faster plugin compilation
- Address snooping in gamedata
- Arbitrary "this" in gamedata
- Further enhanced TF2 support for developers
- Further enhanced CS:S support for developers (courtesy of Dr!fter)
- New APIs for Nomations, BaseComm, and multi-target filtering
- Enhancements to the Get and Set EntProp functions to allow direct array element access.
- Many small bugfixes
A full changelog will of course be available upon actual release.
Thank you to everyone that has contributed thus far to this release, including, but not limited to members of the SM dev team - BAILOPAN, DS, Fyren, psychonic, and asherkin - as well as all other code contributors, bug reporters, translators, and donators.