Raised This Month: $202 Target: $400
 50% 

[CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff       
Cristian505
Member
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Romania
Old 09-03-2021 , 14:06   [CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP
Reply With Quote #1

Hello! This is a level sistem called Gun Xp Mod with some new things.

New Things:
- Prestige
- Starting Xp
- Balance
- Unlocks List

Also it has a shop from where you can buy what items you registered.

How to register an item?
Code:
#include <gunxpmod>

public plugin_init()
{
register_gxm_item("Item", "desc", xp, level, GUN_SECTION_RIFLE, 0, CSW_KNIFE);

XP = Number
LEVEL = Number (MAX 50)

GUN_SECTION_KNIFE
GUN_SECTION_PISTOL
GUN_SECTION_RIFLE
GUN_SECTION_GRENADE
GUN_SECTION_ITEMS

0 = all
1 = vip
2 = admin
3 = s.admin

public gxm_item_enabled(id)
{
here item is bought
}
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4mcza0u71qr5f/gunxp
Cristian505 is offline
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Unknown
Old 09-03-2021 , 20:17   Re: [CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP
Reply With Quote #2

No need for an external link. You can upload it all here.

This is just a modification, post it in the original thread.
__________________

Home of the AMX SUPER
DruGzOG is offline
Send a message via AIM to DruGzOG
Cristian505
Member
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Romania
Old 09-04-2021 , 02:09   Re: [CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
No need for an external link. You can upload it all here.

This is just a modification, post it in the original thread.
lmao
Cristian505 is offline
Cristian505
Member
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Romania
Old 09-04-2021 , 02:09   Re: [CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
No need for an external link. You can upload it all here.

This is just a modification, post it in the original thread.
no one will see it
Cristian505 is offline
HishamGamer
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: find me if you can.
Old 09-14-2021 , 05:25   Re: [CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristian505 View Post
no one will see it
Um, what do you mean by that?
__________________
I am 68% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
-Helen Keller

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
-Og Mandino
HishamGamer is offline
RevCreww
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2021
Old 09-16-2021 , 09:23   Re: [CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristian505 View Post
Hello! This is a level sistem called Gun Xp Mod with some new things.

New Things:
- Prestige
- Starting Xp
- Balance
- Unlocks List

Also it has a shop from where you can buy what items you registered.

How to register an item?
Code:
#include <gunxpmod>

public plugin_init()
{
register_gxm_item("Item", "desc", xp, level, GUN_SECTION_RIFLE, 0, CSW_KNIFE);

XP = Number
LEVEL = Number (MAX 50)

GUN_SECTION_KNIFE
GUN_SECTION_PISTOL
GUN_SECTION_RIFLE
GUN_SECTION_GRENADE
GUN_SECTION_ITEMS

0 = all
1 = vip
2 = admin
3 = s.admin

public gxm_item_enabled(id)
{
here item is bought
}
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4mcza0u71qr5f/gunxp
nice plugins
__________________
---

The answer to an idiot is silence
Join My Discord server
RevCreww is offline
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Romania
Old 09-16-2021 , 11:08   Re: [CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP
Reply With Quote #7

Please have a proper description so we can actually understand what you changed. If this is a modification or an addon for an existing plugin then it should be posted in the existing plugin's thread(unless the modifications are significant enough, then it can be posted as a separate plugin).

So, what exactly did you change?
__________________
HamletEagle is offline
Cristian505
Member
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Romania
Old 09-16-2021 , 13:13   Re: [CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
Please have a proper description so we can actually understand what you changed. If this is a modification or an addon for an existing plugin then it should be posted in the existing plugin's thread(unless the modifications are significant enough, then it can be posted as a separate plugin).

So, what exactly did you change?
Compare their codes
Cristian505 is offline
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Romania
Old 09-16-2021 , 14:05   Re: [CS 1.6] Gun Xp Mod | XP & LEVEL & PRESTIGE & SAVE & UNLOCKS LIST & SHOP
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristian505 View Post
Compare their codes
I don't have to compare anything. You have to state how the plugins are different and have a proper description, clearly stating what you added, what you changed and how the new features work. Just from your description people have no clue what this plugin is supposed to do.

But, just for the sake of it, I did compare. Unapproved.
__________________
HamletEagle is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode