Originally Posted by KRUTIK View Post
Is there for version 1.9?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUTIK View Post
SourceMod 1.9.0.6248 by AlliedModders LLC
No
Old 11-06-2020 , 18:41   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #292

I managed to get the plugin loaded if I just use the smx. file in the zip folder you provided and not compile it myself. I also set l4d_multislots_max_survivors to "8" for my coop server.

Request
The server spawn with only 4 survivors despite setting it to 8.

Could you make the plugin spawn 8 survivors right at the start and make the added bots stay on even when the campaign changed?

Those bots always disappeared when the campaign changed.

Error Found
If you add bots from one campaign and then changed it to 'The Passing', players will get kicked at the start.

No issue if no bots were added before 'The Passing'.
psisan
Old 11-07-2020 , 13:05   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
MultiSlots Improved Version 3.3 (2020/11/2 )
- Give items and set custom health to new 5+ player
- Delete all items form survivor bots when they got kicked by this plugin.
- New 5+ Bot will be teleported to random survivor teammate instead of starts in the saferoom.
Report a issue
The player still spawn in saferoom and won't teleport to other survivor. (I have replace all the old version file including gamedata )
I try to remove the cfg file and let the plugin generate new one but the problem still there
psisan
Old 11-27-2020 , 13:11   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #294

thx Harry
ururu
Old 12-06-2020 , 23:29   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged_box View Post
I managed to get the plugin loaded if I just use the smx. file in the zip folder you provided and not compile it myself. I also set l4d_multislots_max_survivors to "8" for my coop server.

Request

Could you make the plugin spawn 8 survivors right at the start and make the added bots stay on even when the campaign changed?

I'm not sure if this is what you want, but I've added code to control the number of bots at the start of the round on my server.(this feature is really just what I wanted )
for example, when set the value of cvar I added to 6, even if max suvirvors is set to 8 people, there are only 5 bots at the start of the round (+me, so its 6)
If this helps you, merge my added code into the latest l4dmultislots code and i will pass it.

and sorry for my bad english.
KhMaIBQ
Old 12-08-2020 , 02:17   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #296

Quote:

Request

Error Found
If you add bots from one campaign and then changed it to 'The Passing', players will get kicked at the start.

No issue if no bots were added before 'The Passing'.
I've added your request to the latest version from HarryPotter (v3.4). If you set "l4d_multislots_max_survivors" to anything higher than 4, it will spawn the extra bots (e.g. Set it to 8, there will be 8 Survivors).

I'm not exactly sure what your error is, but changing the campaign from No Mercy to The Passing didn't cause any issues. There were 8 Survivors in No Mercy, and there were 8 Survivors in The Passing after the campaign change.
Attached Files
File Type: smx l4dmultislots.smx (23.7 KB, 64 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4dmultislots.sp - 61 views - 28.0 KB)
winged_box
Old 12-09-2020 , 05:56   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhMaIBQ View Post
I've added your request to the latest version from HarryPotter (v3.4). If you set "l4d_multislots_max_survivors" to anything higher than 4, it will spawn the extra bots (e.g. Set it to 8, there will be 8 Survivors).

I'm not exactly sure what your error is, but changing the campaign from No Mercy to The Passing didn't cause any issues. There were 8 Survivors in No Mercy, and there were 8 Survivors in The Passing after the campaign change.
Thank you very much!
winged_box
Old 12-09-2020 , 05:58   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by ururu View Post
I'm not sure if this is what you want, but I've added code to control the number of bots at the start of the round on my server.(this feature is really just what I wanted )
for example, when set the value of cvar I added to 6, even if max suvirvors is set to 8 people, there are only 5 bots at the start of the round (+me, so its 6)
If this helps you, merge my added code into the latest l4dmultislots code and i will pass it.

and sorry for my bad english.
Yes, I needed the plugin to spawn the extra bots right at the start and also to stay on at the end of the round.
ururu
Old 12-09-2020 , 23:07   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #299

Quote:
Yes, I needed the plugin to spawn the extra bots right at the start and also to stay on at the end of the round.
This is the latest multislots with my additional code merged
You can control the number of bots at the start of the round by specifying "l4d_default_num_of_survivors" in the config. (As know, it's actually controlled by "MaxSurvivors" - "number of players" )
↑default value is "4"
This cvar value can be set beyond the Max Survivors value, but if it is set beyond it, the number of bots will be controlled with "MaxSurvivors" as the maximum value.

For example, this is useful when want to set Max Survivors to 8 but want to advance the round with 6 initial players including players and bots.(so, don't want to add extra bots, or other, etc.)
Attached Files
File Type: smx l4dmultislots_edited.smx (23.9 KB, 75 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4dmultislots_edited.sp - 104 views - 28.7 KB)

Last edited by ururu; 12-09-2020 at 23:16. Reason: fixed explain
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2020 , 08:27   Re: [L4D(2)] MultiSlots
Reply With Quote #300

MultiSlots Improved Version 3.5 (2020/12/10 )

- Merge ururu's work and KhMaIBQ's work
- Spawn Survivor bots when round starts.

New Convar
PHP Code:
// If 1, Spawn numbers of survivor bots when round starts. (Numbers depends on Convar l4d_multislots_max_survivors)
l4d_multislots_spawn_survivors_roundstart "1" 
Quote:
Originally Posted by psisan View Post
Report a issue
The player still spawn in saferoom and won't teleport to other survivor.
- fixed.. (Maybe, report if it still happens again)

Last edited by HarryPotter; 12-11-2020 at 12:04.