Fireworks++ 3.0

Post New Thread Reply   

AssKicR
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 09:45  
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtp10181
yeah looks like he stole lots of code form other peoples plugins and mashed it together, then claimed it as his own (because he gave no props to other people)

Mod can you just delete this whole thread its pathetic....

Me mentioned EJL in there so I assume he stole some of his code also.
First off it is She and Her, not He and His
Second don't act like a fucktard when you havn't even tried it.
Sure it is based on other plugins, but try it out before you start flaming

Got ??
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 09:46  
Reply With Quote #12

what part of my reply said dont give credit if its due someone?

EDIT :
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssKicR
Quote:
yeah looks like he stole lots of code form other peoples plugins and mashed it together, then claimed it as his own (because he gave no props to other people)

Mod can you just delete this whole thread its pathetic....

Me mentioned EJL in there so I assume he stole some of his code also.
First off it is She and Her, not He and His
Second don't act like a fucktard when you havn't even tried it.
Sure it is based on other plugins, but try it out before you start flaming
exactly where are most of the new plugins coming from? thats right old ones. maybe instead of discouraging try to help?
Old 07-11-2004 , 12:01  
Reply With Quote #13

Well this one is giving me a bad load. Havnt had this prolem for along time, so its quite surprising.
Have got the fw_mm.dll in the Amxx dll folder & a line added to the metamod plugin.ini
Code:
; fireworks
win32 addons/amxx/dlls/fw_mm.dll
Cos Im assuming the mm is meaning its for metamod!!!
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 07-11-2004 , 16:46  
Reply With Quote #14

Hey guys. I slept well, how about you?

I said right in the first post it was an edit of the AMX/AMXX plugin "Fireworks". I am sorry I didnt say WHO made it, because I didnt KNOW who until this morning. So dont rag on me, I gave the proper props to EJL and to Neo/ w/e his/her name is on these forums.

SO BEFORE YOU ALL JUMP DOWN MY THROAT FOR BEING A THEIF, MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ WHAT IT WAS.
Edit. Extensive edit, but edit none the less. So dont yell at me if YOU CANT READ!

Also, I did mention the title was wrong, due to it being for amx/amxx.
Which is why it contains BOTh old and NEW functions.

The modules are not needed, it was just a way to get the sprites across.

Oh yeah, and JTP, its not stealing and mashing as you say, considering I did give props.
Thank you Asskicker and kingpin, for the hints.
I'm posting the laser guided system and props, complete props, right now.
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 17:07  
Reply With Quote #15

lol dont worry about it shyt happens. "concentrate" on stealing and mashing more fun plugins ;)
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2004 , 17:34  
Reply With Quote #16

if the module is not needed you should repackage the zip file or its just going to confuse people.

Also try to get the plugin working without the vexd or jghg includes because these are not for amxx
bad
Old 07-12-2004 , 14:03  
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
if the module is not needed you should repackage the zip file or its just going to confuse people.

Also try to get the plugin working without the vexd or jghg includes because these are not for amxx
It never used vexed or jghg unless AMX was being used. Its made for both.

ANYWAY!

New features, like remote veiw, RV, and remote controled, RC, fireworks!

and a lot of other stuff!

So try it!
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2004 , 16:01  
Reply With Quote #18

gj will try out today
bad
Old 07-12-2004 , 16:32  
Reply With Quote #19

Had a small error.....fixed!
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2004 , 23:45  
Reply With Quote #20

Thats a cheap way of converting from amx to amxx
Code:
strtonum(const string[])   return str_to_num(string) FindEntity(iIndex, szValue[])     return find_ent_by_class(iIndex, szValue) CreateEntity(szClassname[])     return create_entity(szClassname) RemoveEntity(iIndex)     return remove_entity(iIndex) ENT_SetModel(iIndex, szModel[])     return entity_set_model(iIndex, szModel) Entvars_Get_Int(iIndex, iVariable)     return entity_get_int(iIndex, iVariable) Entvars_Set_Int(iIndex, iVariable, iNewValue)     return entity_set_int(iIndex, iVariable, iNewValue) Float:Entvars_Get_Float(iIndex, iVariable)     return entity_get_float(iIndex, iVariable) Entvars_Set_Float(iIndex, iVariable, Float:fNewValue)     return entity_set_float(iIndex, iVariable, fNewValue) Entvars_Get_Vector(iIndex, iVariable, Float:vRetVector[3])     return entity_get_vector(iIndex, iVariable, vRetVector) Entvars_Set_Vector(iIndex, iVariable, Float:vNewVector[3])     return entity_set_vector(iIndex, iVariable, vNewVector) Entvars_Get_Edict(iIndex, iVariable)     return entity_get_edict(iIndex, iVariable) Entvars_Set_Edict(iIndex, iVariable, iNewIndex)     return entity_set_edict(iIndex, iVariable, iNewIndex) Entvars_Get_String(iIndex, iVariable, szReturnValue[], iReturnLen)     return entity_get_string(iIndex, iVariable, szReturnValue, iReturnLen) Entvars_Set_String(iIndex, iVariable, szNewValue[])     return entity_set_string(iIndex, iVariable, szNewValue) TraceLn(iIgnoreEnt, Float:fStart[3], Float:fEnd[3], Float:vReturn[3])     return trace_line(iIgnoreEnt, fStart, fEnd, vReturn) TraceNormal(iIgnoreEnt, Float:fStart[3], Float:fEnd[3], Float:vReturn[3])     return trace_normal(iIgnoreEnt, fStart, fEnd, vReturn)

It works.. but it doesnt seem any different then just using amxmod instead of amxmodx