Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSS] ZombieHorde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.7)

Post New Thread Reply   

russy
Old 01-16-2011 , 11:12   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6)
Reply With Quote #21

the whole mod is hard coded for the terroists to be the zombies it would require a big amount of time to swap teams which i currantly don't have since i have alot of college work to do atm
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 01-17-2011 , 00:21   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6)
Reply With Quote #22

Ny server is up today and the spazz is stopping at 5, 10, 15 - 30 secs. The good thing is is that its stopping. So np.... DBD...
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 01-18-2011 , 09:04   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6)
Reply With Quote #23

Any way of getting the Ghost Zom to shock it's enemy again?
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 01-28-2011 , 23:34   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6)
Reply With Quote #24

Dear russy, My friends and I have been playing ZH 1.6 with some ES and SM addons. We are having a blast cause it's almost like the old days. Some of them includeng myself, wish to reward you for the ZH fix. If you can email us at my email (If it is not listed on menbers profile, reply this post....). Thank's again. DBD

P.S. I think the Ghost Zombie was a Shock,Zombie. (No arms no need knife just needum shock.) Do you rember the Lopers from RTCW?....
russy
Old 01-31-2011 , 12:05   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6)
Reply With Quote #25

i've been working on the spazzing ragdols all my spare time that i've worked on the mod and figured out that when the player changes into a ragdol and the model gets changes it is getting stuck in the world somehow as this should not happen i never thought about it before but so far some tests i've done show it is the problem.
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 02-04-2011 , 04:37   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6)
Reply With Quote #26

Is there a way to limit the time of the spazzing? Or to remove the spazzing sound. Or is the sound due to the model getting stuck in the world? My friends say that all the ZHR mod needs is:
1. The sound the zombies make when they get shot or die.
2. The ambient background zombie cry sounds.
3. A toggle on/off for the warmup period.
4. A way to add a few more zombie classes. (whenever)
5. 0 second Weapon & Equipment buy time too short. (I'm using a ESScript, Weaps, to get around that for now}
6. Shock (lightning effect) for ghost zombie (whenever)
7. Colored radio beacons for zombies when human zombie controls them. (whenever)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are the basic things that need fixing. The spazz was not in the old ZH. But I do think it is a real nice addon to the game.
I'm building a new linux ZHR server with a faster processor. It may take me a few weeks to get all the parts. The old ZHR server will be up this weekend. But the Super Bowl may get more viewers.
russy
Old 02-04-2011 , 12:49   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6)
Reply With Quote #27

well i can do most of all you've said and i have included zombie classes in the zhr menu but since i have no added any classes yet it is commented out but i am not willing to untill i fix zombie spazz and if i may quote my self "the spazz attack is a glitch that i left in" and again "the reasion is totaly alluding me"

i have decided not to put anymore time into trying to stop the spazz but to work on setting the proper physics to a new ragdol so it doesn't float in the air in a T shape which will be spawned in the same place,angle and velocity as the player's ragdol which will be removed on death.

Last edited by russy; 02-04-2011 at 12:56.
Deathrow Bo Dean
Old 02-08-2011 , 00:37   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6)
Reply With Quote #28

Just for an FYI. I noticed that the spazz starts the dead zom spazzing again when you throw a nade near one. I really like the spazz. It's kinda kool. It's a great addon feature.
Also, I noticed that the ghost zom makes sounds when its shot. But the classic and charple don't.
russy
Old 02-08-2011 , 16:40   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6)
Reply With Quote #29

i've fixed the spazz and just have to get the ragdolls to face the right way then they die
sirphr
Old 03-20-2011 , 14:09   Re: [CSS] Zombie Horde Reloaded (Public Beta 1.6.5)
Reply With Quote #30

There are no bots on the CT side.... I think i uploaded everything right.