Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP

Post New Thread Reply   

thegodfather1
Old 09-07-2017 , 16:26   Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP
Reply With Quote #1

Hello.

Bringing back the good old days with a fresh HNS server that has it all. This is for those olschoolers like me who still loves this mod of Counter Strike. I want all the goods in this server but im no god at codes or customizing my own stuff thats for sure. Thats why im asking you lovely fellas here to help me with some plugins i could'nt find nor exists. Im just letting some ideas out here, some i cant find, some does'nt exist.

Problem is forum threads are not suprisingly 10 years old or even more. The need for plugins seem to have died for 1.6. Therefor its not easy for me to get the things i need in my server.

Plugins:

Regaining HP after fall damage SOLVED Cred: Airkish

I played on some polish servers that has this plugin that regains the HP to say 80% when taking fall damage. Also when doing fall damage it plays a laughing sound. Does anyone know where to find this? I dont need the sound. TBH its annoying. But i do want the other feature.

Owned when headjumping CT's
I seen some servers have this plugin where terrorists manage to jump on CT's heads it says with text "Player 1 owned player 2" and when doing so also giving a sound too, like "Ownage!"

HNS lottery
I discussed with a former coder that made his own plugin for his friends server. But he said no way he'll give it away. But It's simply a plugin were you can type /lotto in chat and have a chance to win/lose on a lottery. And your currency is frags. When you have 2 frags you can type /lotto for a
chance to win or lose. Things you could win was some extra couple of nades, awp with one bullet, 300 maxspeed, gravity. 1hp, slapped etc.
He also made it possible to store frags in a bank so you could use them for the next game.
Just a lovely plugin for that extra fun on the server.

Choose Frozt or Toxic smoke nade.
I asked the former coder about this plugin and he said its not his. But i cant find it somewhere.
This plugin allows the players on T-side to choose if they want the frozt nade or the nade with toxic gas. Very neat little nice plugin.. if i knew where to find it. If it even exists.

CT's NO Frag

CT's are not able to kill on the first hit. After a terrorist is getting stabbed he gets godmode for a couple of seconds to get away, when the 2 seconds or whatever runs out CT's can go for a final hit and kill him.

Thank you very much.
// Godfather

Last edited by thegodfather1; 09-08-2017 at 08:04.
Airkish
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-07-2017 , 17:01   Re: Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP
Reply With Quote #2

1. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=653775

2. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=504337

3. Is easily made (tho I dont have time for it)
4. iirc there's no such plugin, u can try frostnades but it only be a frostnade
Old 09-07-2017 , 17:13   Re: Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airkish View Post
1. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=653775

2. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=504337

3. Is easily made (tho I dont have time for it)
4. iirc there's no such plugin, u can try frostnades but it only be a frostnade
Oh thank god for the 1 plugin! Im very thankful. Not even google's search engine can find some of these threads even tho im tweaking the words alot! So "autoheal on damage" it was!

The 2nd thread is not right for me. It's not headsplash were CT's taking damage. It's a plugin were text shows up in the chat "Player owned player 2" with a sound to it like "Ownage!" and the screen turns black for CT's for 1 sec when this is happening. Maybe you never heard of it. It may be custom coded like all the good plugins nowadays it seems like.

3. Im sure sure it can be done by some good coder with some time on his hands but it seems too be alot of coding? But what do i know The guy did a good job on this one. But i was not allowed to be given this plugin by him. Also it was coded in polish language.

4. No he made this plugin too i think. I think its very neat. A nice touch to add for T's.

Also for a 5th i forgot to mention before your fast reply is a plugin i really want for my server. I edited it at the top now but ill mention it anyways.

CT's NO Frag

CT's are not able to kill on the first hit. After T is getting stabbed he gets godmode for a couple of seconds to get away for a second chance before the 2 seconds or whatever runs out and a final hit kills him.

Godfather

Last edited by thegodfather1; 09-07-2017 at 17:19.
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-07-2017 , 20:47   Re: Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP
Reply With Quote #4

CT's NO Frag - Its a bit too much for T's
HNS is not just run and hide as its described.
Now professional players, 80% CS players, have good reflex and aiming skills, since this game is released 17 years ago...
The ability to add custom scripts, mostly bhop, and others does effect the client to change his type of gameplay., I would say no to ct's no frag.
4) A simple menu that sends to options, to choose nether smoke or toxic
3) Bropably a side-plugin, lottery may not do to much to the mod, it wont help to make the gameplay more fun or somethin'

- May dark environment would be reasonable to add, because the rain, some fog, thunderstorms would make it harder for both teams, CTs try to not lose Ts under dark, and the Ts to watch their steps.
- Perks, Jugg, Quick Revive, Double Tap, Stamin-Up & Vulture Aid.

Last edited by Relaxing; 09-07-2017 at 20:57.
thegodfather1
Old 09-08-2017 , 06:33   Re: Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
CT's NO Frag - Its a bit too much for T's
HNS is not just run and hide as its described.
Now professional players, 80% CS players, have good reflex and aiming skills, since this game is released 17 years ago...
The ability to add custom scripts, mostly bhop, and others does effect the client to change his type of gameplay., I would say no to ct's no frag.
4) A simple menu that sends to options, to choose nether smoke or toxic
3) Bropably a side-plugin, lottery may not do to much to the mod, it wont help to make the gameplay more fun or somethin'

- May dark environment would be reasonable to add, because the rain, some fog, thunderstorms would make it harder for both teams, CTs try to not lose Ts under dark, and the Ts to watch their steps.
- Perks, Jugg, Quick Revive, Double Tap, Stamin-Up & Vulture Aid.
What are you even talking about? Have you ever even played HNS?

Godfather
popilas
Old 02-06-2022 , 10:16   Re: Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP
Reply With Quote #6

Hey did u found Owned when headjumping CT's?
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2022 , 14:10   Re: Brining HNS back. Server progress. Specific plugins HELP
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by popilas View Post
Hey did u found Owned when headjumping CT's?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2655669