Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download exploit.

Post New Thread Reply   

DeJaDeW
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-17-2012 , 18:19   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #151

Quote:
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache Server at build.limetech.org Port 80
Old 12-17-2012 , 18:21   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #152

God I could murder than thing, I really need to get this (it's the last thing) moved over to AMBuild and AlliedModders' buildbot.

Give it 15 minutes and it'll be back up, sorry about that.

Last edited by asherkin; 12-17-2012 at 18:59.
DeJaDeW
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-17-2012 , 19:11   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #153

Link and ext working. Thanks
Old 01-01-2013 , 04:26   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #154

I see this error has already been reported, however it looks as though it's been assumed as fixed?

Anyways, I'm running the latest build from here: http://build.limetech.org/dashboard/...20121027081615

I'm still getting the error:

Quote:
L 01/01/2013 - 01:17:45: [SM] Unable to load extension "serversecure_files.ext": libvstdlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
All other extensions I'm using that make use of this library have been updated and now load properly, I'm now only having a problem with ServerSecure.

I use event scripts.
Send a message via Skype™ to SuperRaWR
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 01-01-2013 , 09:14   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #155

The compile log shows without question that it was built against libvstdlib_srv.so, I'd check that you actually uploaded the binary.
Old 01-01-2013 , 15:42   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
The compile log shows without question that it was built against libvstdlib_srv.so, I'd check that you actually uploaded the binary.
I have figured out the issue I was having. I had just copied the new binary into the extensions directory, overwriting the old one like I assumed you needed to, but it wouldn't load properly until I deleted serversecure_files.ext.2.ep2v.so from before. After I deleted serversecure_files.ext.2.ep2v.so, serversecure_files.ext.so would load properly and is now running.

I'm running this on a Team Fortress 2 server btw. Just out of curiosity, why would this happen?

I use event scripts.
Send a message via Skype™ to SuperRaWR
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 01-01-2013 , 18:04   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRaWR View Post
I have figured out the issue I was having. I had just copied the new binary into the extensions directory, overwriting the old one like I assumed you needed to, but it wouldn't load properly until I deleted serversecure_files.ext.2.ep2v.so from before. After I deleted serversecure_files.ext.2.ep2v.so, serversecure_files.ext.so would load properly and is now running.

I'm running this on a Team Fortress 2 server btw. Just out of curiosity, why would this happen?
Game specific file names (ext.<api>.<engine>.so) override general ones (ext.so). Since my old build system uses the old Makefiles, the binaries don't get the proper extension - I must've renamed the file to match when I made the release package.

Thanks for the donation <3.
Old 01-21-2013 , 11:49   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #158

Is this extension broken on sm 1.5.0 with css? I cant get it to load with the latest snapshot.
pubhero
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2013 , 22:23   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #159

Which game? CSS? If yes, just rename the .so file to:
serversecure_files.ext.2.css.so

Last edited by pubhero; 01-21-2013 at 22:24.
dataviruset
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-06-2013 , 05:16   Re: ServerSecure (Files only) - Server protection against the Upload / Download explo
Reply With Quote #160

Hi Asher! I would be greatful if you could bring up your build system again (right now I get HTTP error 503) or let me know where I can get the latest build Thanks!