Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?

Post New Thread Reply   

AlexAlcala
Old 05-02-2022 , 14:00   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank Rush View Post
Some tips for your stripper events. (Forums created by AsphyxiaJLSA)
If you want to learn how to place ladders you can check this forum: (L4D2) Stripper- How can I place a ladder?

With this they can do events with camera: L4D2 - event with camera

Many wonder how to create Dead Center at night, here you will find everything you need: Did they want Dead Center at night? Well here you have it.
Note: it is possible that in some users it lowers the fps.

They ordered me and they passed them quickly xd

See entity information and remove invisible blocks here: (L4D2) Stripper- Remove invisible wall

How to add an event instructor message: L4D2 - how to add a message to

How to create doors: L4D2 STRIPPER - Create door

I just want to clarify that I'm doing this to make it easier to find the posts on creating ladders, camera events, the Dead Center at night, etc. If you have any questions about stripper, Sky cfg or any event, do not open another forum, ask here.
They would have asked me and I passed the configurations xd

Last edited by AlexAlcala; 05-02-2022 at 14:05.
AlexAlcala
Old 05-02-2022 , 14:07   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank Rush View Post
Can someone help me with this gasoline event?
You just have to find 6 cans of gasoline and recharge the crane for the magnet to work, it must pick up a container and raise it to make way for the survivors.
Almost everything is ready and it already has invisible blocks in the surroundings, just need to give it the final touch, I don't know how to make the crane work once the crane is recharged with gasoline.
I try to understand what I extracted from stripper_dump but it's difficult, here I leave them together with stripper_dump, it's a good event and I know many will like it.

stripper_dump: c14m1_junkyard.0000

c14m1_junkyard

If you are going to add, modify something or manage to finish this event, put your name here:
Code:
; =====================================================
; ==          Sky 2.7.2: by Source, Asphyxia         ==
; ==              Gascan scavenge event              ==
; =====================================================

Write me by intern, I have free time now so I can help you
Slaven555
Old 05-07-2022 , 15:39   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #113

AlexAlcala, could you share the "Lift" event.
AsphyxiaJLSA
Old 05-09-2022 , 23:23   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #114

Hello friends, I share with you this event that was initially created by Tank Rush, and with my help I added some details that were passed to Tank Rush, and we thank Alex Alcala who helped with the most important thing, which is to make the magnet come down and take this object. could do and so here it is. The event consists of the survivors having to reach the crane so that it goes down and with the magnet a container goes up to make way for the survivors.

Attached Files
File Type: cfg c7m2_barge.cfg (18.4 KB, 199 views)

DISCORD: Asphyxia#9797

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited by AsphyxiaJLSA; 05-09-2022 at 23:41.
Johnnyrouch
Old 05-10-2022 , 08:03   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #115

Tank Rush Crane Event advanced https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoG9eV3S1Y4

Last edited by Johnnyrouch; 05-10-2022 at 08:04.
marki89
Old 05-11-2022 , 14:03   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphyxiaJLSA View Post
Hello friends, I share with you this event that was initially created by Tank Rush, and with my help I added some details that were passed to Tank Rush, and we thank Alex Alcala who helped with the most important thing, which is to make the magnet come down and take this object. could do and so here it is. The event consists of the survivors having to reach the crane so that it goes down and with the magnet a container goes up to make way for the survivors.

How can I add a tank when the container is removed?

Toranks
Old 05-11-2022 , 14:23   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki89 View Post
How can I add a tank when the container is removed?

A dead tank corpse inside the container that revives when falling, I think it's possible and it would be great
AlexAlcala
Old 05-12-2022 , 04:14   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranks View Post
A dead tank corpse inside the container that revives when falling, I think it's possible and it would be great
I'm going to do it

Last edited by AlexAlcala; 05-12-2022 at 04:15.
Cloud talk
Old 05-13-2022 , 10:26   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #119

I found a bug, the crane will pick up the container after filling the oil drum, then I press e again on the handle, the crane will put the container back again
AsphyxiaJLSA
Old 05-13-2022 , 21:52   Re: [L4D2] Sky (comp. config), that adds only the additional events to camapigns?
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud talk View Post
I found a bug, the crane will pick up the container after filling the oil drum, then I press e again on the handle, the crane will put the container back again
add this
PHP Code:
        "OnPressed" "asphyxia_drop_button_prop01,Kill,,0.1,-1" 
in

PHP Code:
{

"origin" "-3293.264404 174.512161 94.452332"
    "targetname" "asphyxia_drop_button_prop01"
    "spawnflags" "3073"
    "angles" "-1 374 -8"
    "classname" "func_button"
    "OnPressed" "sky_relay_start_crane_move,Trigger,,0,-1"
}

DISCORD: Asphyxia#9797

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited by AsphyxiaJLSA; 05-13-2022 at 21:53.