Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Engine Modul for 0.2 dont get compiled

Post New Thread Reply   

Lord of Anxiety
Old 08-06-2004 , 10:41   Engine Modul for 0.2 dont get compiled
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

I have downloaded the CVS tarball and would the modules but on the engine module i geht always this Error:

Quote:
gcc-2.95 -march=i386 -O2 -ffast-math -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -s -DNDEBUG -Wall -Wno-unknown-pragmas -DOPT_TYPE=\"optimized\" -Dstrcmpi=strcasecmp -fPIC -I../curl/include -I. -Iamxmodx -Imetamod/metamod -Ihlsdk/SourceCode/engine -Ihlsdk/SourceCode/common -Ihlsdk/SourceCode/pm_shared -Ihlsdk/SourceCode/dlls -Ihlsdk/SourceCode -Iextra/include -Iamxmodx -o obj.linux/engine.o -c engine.cpp
gcc-2.95: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory
make: *** [obj.linux/engine.o] Fehler 1
I use Knoppnix Version 3.2 with GCC 2.95.

All other Modules goes.

Can you help me? Do I something wrong or is the module broken.
Old 08-07-2004 , 00:57  
Reply With Quote #2

Are you sure GCC 2.95 is fully installed on your system?... You can *try* changing the gcc in the makefile to just execute a newer version (on most systems, the standard "gcc" executes gcc 3.x), but note the preferred GCC to use is 2.95 (or 2.96 on some systems), so it may produce an unstable build.

Also note building off of cvs isnt really a fully supported thing. You may not get much else support for this.

And for the record, the module's not broken, I can compile it without any issues, so it's something on your end.
Lord of Anxiety
Old 08-07-2004 , 05:45  
Reply With Quote #3

I have found yesterday night the wrong. In the makefile stand gcc-2.9.5 .

If I removed this my linux use 3.3 and compile it without a problem.

This problem is also in fun module.