Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[REQ] Pug + stat tracking plugin csgo

Post New Thread Reply   

toxicandy
Old 01-30-2019 , 11:30   [REQ] Pug + stat tracking plugin csgo
Reply With Quote #1

LpHello, I am part of a community and we have been looking for a couple months for a plugin to allow us to host community 10 mans plus have a central website for all users to view their stats.

Currently we have been using both the faceit hub (which is a problem because a few members cannot use it due to virtualization being enabled on their machines for developing) and pop flash which works but people complain of lack luster servers. These both "work" but here's what we are looking for.

A pug plugin that has:
  • captains to select team
  • ready system
  • map veto
  • stats logged to database (kills, deaths, rounds, full match settings including who was on what team and what their score were etc...)
  • knife round

I have been testing warmod but it has been less than ideal because the veto system is bit odd as well as the captains setup. Pugmod is awesome and all but doesnt have a backend to store data. We considered using kenton rank me as we have ready made several web interfaces for it but then we lose match stats (teams, score etc)

We do 10 mans regularly and would love a system, none of our developers have the time or are comfortable doing this. I would like to talk with someone unless someone knows something that exists.

Thanks,
Frank
DMFRENZY

*edit*
I would like to include that we will build the interface to interact with the data regardless of if a system comes with it or not.

Last edited by toxicandy; 01-30-2019 at 11:39.
Nexd
BANNED
Old 01-30-2019 , 12:21   Re: [REQ] Pug + stat tracking plugin csgo
Reply With Quote #2

Hello, dont you mean this?
https://github.com/deStrO/eBot-CSGO-Web

https://github.com/deStrO/eBot-CSGO
raj kaul
Old 01-30-2019 , 12:29   Re: [REQ] Pug + stat tracking plugin csgo
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicandy View Post

A pug plugin that has:
  • captains to select team
  • ready system
  • map veto
  • stats logged to database (kills, deaths, rounds, full match settings including who was on what team and what their score were etc...)
  • knife round

For basic use
for all these you can use pug setup ..demo you can download from ftp
for scoreboard(stats) you can use SQL Matches
Here is my PUG Stats
Here is Pug Score Board Scoreboard
Old 01-30-2019 , 12:50   Re: [REQ] Pug + stat tracking plugin csgo
Reply With Quote #4

So our problem with Ebot is that it is more of a tournament style plugin (much like get 5 from splewis). Don't get me wrong, it would work but the main problem is that we would have to set up all the teams and match before we wanted to do one which is sort of a hassle and would require an admin to do so.

For some background, we have about 500 members in discord and every so often someone wants to start a community 10 man and it usually takes 2 to 3 minutes to get 10 people wanting to play. After that, we usually pick two captains among ourselves and they will veto maps and pick teams all from discord. After that, the two teams join their respective sides in popflash and away they go. With the faceit hub it's a bit different in that it does let the two captains pick teams from faceit's site instead of discord which is a huge plus.

We have used pug-mode in the past and loved it but we need stat tracking. I love the idea that raj kaul posted about using SQL stats. That appears to store most of what we need. There are a few things missing I think as the documentation is pretty bare. It would be nice to know advanced stats like enemies flashed, rating, damage etc. Using those we can calculate an RWS value and ADR value. If SQL Matches had all that it would be perfect.

For the time being, I will probably be looking into it to see if that will just work. Do they integrate pretty seamlessly?
toxicandy
Old 01-30-2019 , 12:55   Re: [REQ] Pug + stat tracking plugin csgo
Reply With Quote #5

I have never really developed sourcemod plugins but after looking at the SQL Matches .sp file I could figure out how to add the stats I want to the database, the only problem is since I have not done sourcemod programming I am not sure if that will require a new .smx file. If it does, does an sp file compile into a new .smx file?
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2019 , 01:47   Re: [REQ] Pug + stat tracking plugin csgo
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicandy View Post
I have never really developed sourcemod plugins but after looking at the SQL Matches .sp file I could figure out how to add the stats I want to the database, the only problem is since I have not done sourcemod programming I am not sure if that will require a new .smx file. If it does, does an sp file compile into a new .smx file?
Assuming there are no errors in the code, you can compile a .sp into a .smx. The compiler is part of the sourcemod server download from sourcemod.net. Just drag/drop the .sp file onto the executes in the scripting folder: spcomp.exe or compile.exe (similar to spcomp, but keeps the window open and moves successful compiled plugins into the compiled subfolder). More information on sourcepawn coding can be found here: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/index.ph...eMod_Scripting

Regarding an all-in-one system, I have a private one that is highly-configurable and handles everything (stats+rank+web display, capts rounds (teams+map+sides), Ready+LO3, knives, subs, bans, demos, warmup, pause, cfgs, overtime, and more). It doesnt have a web login/match maker (though I may code one soon), but rather captains picks teams in the server. Maps are selected by team captains as part of the captains round system. PM me for further details if interested, else for CS:GO there are several pug systems on these forums (which you note above).

Last edited by ThatOneGuy; 02-06-2019 at 01:54.
nameproof
Old 03-10-2019 , 13:29   Re: [REQ] Pug + stat tracking plugin csgo
Reply With Quote #7

I'm part of a small community that looks for this aswell, we are too using pugsetup today. A ranking system to go with that would be so awesome!