Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Good host with ReHLDS in Europe?

Post New Thread Reply   

DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2022 , 22:41   Re: Good host with ReHLDS in Europe?
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
It's literally one file you have to overwrite!!!!!!
Some hosts don't allow editing core files.
Old 07-15-2022 , 13:05   Re: Good host with ReHLDS in Europe?
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
It's literally one file you have to overwrite!!!!!!
two files if you prefer the updated hlds_linux console application icon, which isn't relevant for headless linux anyway.

Last edited by Infamanious; 07-15-2022 at 13:05.
Barlap
Old 07-17-2022 , 15:00   Re: Good host with ReHLDS in Europe?
Reply With Quote #13

Hello,
Check https://www.icenode.ro/ we have both official HLDS and also ReHLDS.
Good anti ddos, hosted in OVH datacenters and support 24/7
Send a message via ICQ to Barlap Send a message via Skype™ to Barlap
z4rk
Old 07-21-2022 , 05:42   Re: Good host with ReHLDS in Europe?
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlap View Post
Hello,
Check https://www.icenode.ro/ we have both official HLDS and also ReHLDS.
Good anti ddos, hosted in OVH datacenters and support 24/7
Be careful, this is not a registered company. It's just an illegal business. The company registration number (Nr.Reg / CUI) is not present on the website. Hiding this information is also illegal.

ON: For my server(s), I have a VPS from ExtraVM.com. It is a company in the United States that offers VPS in several locations, including Europe, with OVH-Game protection.

Last edited by z4rk; 07-21-2022 at 06:01.
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 07-22-2022 , 22:45   Re: Good host with ReHLDS in Europe?
Reply With Quote #15

https://lowendbox.com/ is always a good place to start for cost conscious beginner server owners.
Old 07-23-2022 , 14:33   Re: Good host with ReHLDS in Europe?
Reply With Quote #16

Last edited by loki_himself; 11-23-2022 at 13:12.
Barlap
Old 07-27-2022 , 19:00   Re: Good host with ReHLDS in Europe?
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki_himself View Post
yeah another romanian trash fraud here...
I don't see you as one of our customers man. Why you call it trash if you don't even know what we have to offer. I just suggested him. Nobody is forced to buy from us.
A lot of haters just like when i opened my online compiler https://amx.icegame.ro/ that now has hundreds of visits daily.
I know that these days there are a lot of trash people that tend to do this kind of stuff, but next time just search some info about us.

Last edited by Barlap; 07-27-2022 at 19:01.
Send a message via ICQ to Barlap Send a message via Skype™ to Barlap
z4rk
Old 07-28-2022 , 10:05   Re: Good host with ReHLDS in Europe?
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barlap View Post
I don't see you as one of our customers man. Why you call it trash if you don't even know what we have to offer. I just suggested him. Nobody is forced to buy from us.
A lot of haters just like when i opened my online compiler https://amx.icegame.ro/ that now has hundreds of visits daily.
I know that these days there are a lot of trash people that tend to do this kind of stuff, but next time just search some info about us.
I'm Romanian like you, so it's not a "nationality" problem here. I don't care what "fake" quality you offer. As long as your business is operating illegally, in case of a problem, nobody can't do a complaint against you at ANPC (National Authority for Customers Protection or something like that). If you want, you can close your illegal "business" tomorrow and leave all the customers "in the air", without being accused of anything.

I also checked now if you have a valid license for WHMCS. Surprise: you are using a "nulled", "cracked" software, or whatever you want to call it.

Besides that, in Romania there is a law that says you can get your money back in 14 days if you are not satisfied, without needing a reason. You specify on your website that you do not offer the money back unless there is a system failure. That's also illegal.

I'm pretty sure Counter-Strike 1.6 servers come default with reunion, dproto or some other crap software installed. This is also illegal and it is not accepted here.

I can continue to write, but I will stop here. You are not able to realize how much problems you have at your ghost (fake) hosting company.

I have nothing personal with you, but because of people like you, people think that everyone in Romania is like you, even in Romania are a lot of REAL companies with over 100,000 international customers.

Illegal businesses like yours must disappear, and it is normal for me to warn people when I see that you are advertising your illegal business, which does not offer any guarantee.

PS: I did exactly what you said. I looked for information about you and I found that your company is completely illegal.

Last edited by z4rk; 07-28-2022 at 11:26.