Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

zpeedy88
Old 08-19-2012 , 18:04   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2291

I love the plugin.. but im having problems with the top10 it crash the server...

is there away i can disable the top10 command?
ColonelCheru
Old 08-19-2012 , 22:31   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2292

Quote:
Originally Posted by umekemesik View Post
But do you have webstats enabled? I'm not sure why web stats is not working/updating anymore. I have changed nothing since before the MvM update.
I do not.
Old 08-20-2012 , 13:28   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2293

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelCheru View Post
I do not.

Thanks, the plugin works fine, its just not updating to my website anymore.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 08-20-2012 , 14:22   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2294

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpeedy88 View Post
I love the plugin.. but im having problems with the top10 it crash the server...

is there away i can disable the top10 command?
I tested this but it's not happening for us.

To prevent people from typing top10 for now until it's fixed i would suggest setting this to 0:

Quote:
rank_showchatcommands "1" //Show chat triggers <1/0>
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 08-21-2012 , 01:50   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2295

I believe the top10 crash is due to a SM issue with menus causing crashes after the recent updates.

Old 08-21-2012 , 16:01   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2296

Quote:
Originally Posted by umekemesik View Post
Hope you change your password, lol.

Anyway, try using the ip 208.11.220.249 (that is yours) for the database.cfg, although it should work with the URL.

Second, your php settings should read
$mysql_server = "localhost";

NOT the url or IP.

Finally, you need to make sure the IP's can remote access. Usually in the control panel of your website there is an an option that says "remote sql". You need to whitelist your inbound and outbound IP address.

I am not sure if you are renting at gameservers but if you are the guide is wrong. The guide says you need the outbound IP, I had to have both IP's white listed so it could work.

More importantly, my stats are no longer updating on the website so there may be an error in the MvM update, I will ask.

hey, i'm not sure if this var is right

Quote:
your php settings should read
$mysql_server = "localhost";
since my webhost is different from sql database location and is different also from gameserver (3 different locations), the only way i've got working is making a daily copy of database from fremysql web and stroring into the web panel admin to get it work but this is not an automated opcion
dreamcycle
Old 08-21-2012 , 17:18   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2297

I have the main mod working on my server, and I love it, great work! This is probably one of the stupidest questions ever, but I was trying to setup the web stats portion and I'm not finding the sql files that contain the table creation information for MySQL. I gather that there is a second download that is required for this portion called the "Web Site Download" but the latest link I could find here in the thread has all the download mirrors as expired.

Am I off in the wrong direction, or just missing something right under my nose? Thanks again!
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 08-21-2012 , 17:53   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2298

Most of the links from galadril's post have expired, but the RapidShare link still works:
https://www.rapidshare.com/files/247...ace_v7.6.1.zip

The SQL files are inside.
Old 08-21-2012 , 17:57   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2299

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
Most of the links from galadril's post have expired, but the RapidShare link still works:

Whoops, I don't know how I missed it. Thank you very much, that is exactly what I needed!
umekemesik
Old 08-24-2012 , 17:25   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.0.0]
Reply With Quote #2300

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post

Any reason why the web stats would suddenly stop updating? None of my settings were changed.