Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

dexteryoung
Old 05-10-2020 , 16:52   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1241

Hi, I got an error, installed the plugin correctly, I decided to check it on the server, I go in, I enter the "sm plugins list" in the console, the plugin is not registered in the registry, I check through RCON, it writes such an error about the plugin ...

weapons.smx (Weapons & Knives): Required extension "PTaH" file ("PTaH.ext") not running
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-10-2020 , 18:47   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1242

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexteryoung View Post
Hi, I got an error, installed the plugin correctly, I decided to check it on the server, I go in, I enter the "sm plugins list" in the console, the plugin is not registered in the registry, I check through RCON, it writes such an error about the plugin ...

weapons.smx (Weapons & Knives): Required extension "PTaH" file ("PTaH.ext") not running
that should fix your problem: https://ptah.zizt.ru/

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 05-10-2020 at 18:48.
dexteryoung
Old 05-11-2020 , 06:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1243

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
that should fix your problem: https://ptah.zizt.ru/
I downloaded the latest version for Linux, several times already, everything is exactly the error persists
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-11-2020 , 07:55   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1244

Quote:
I downloaded the latest version for Linux, several times already, everything is exactly the error persists
then ask your hoster if he does that, I've seen it before that several game server providers block such things

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 05-11-2020 at 07:55.
dexteryoung
Old 05-11-2020 , 17:26   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1245

Quote:
then ask your hoster if he does that, I've seen it before that several game server providers block such things
This is not because of the hosting, because everything worked before, it now writes this error, even tried to install this plugin on a clean server, everything does not work exactly
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-11-2020 , 18:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1246

Quote:
This is not because of the hosting, because everything worked before, it now writes this error, even tried to install this plugin on a clean server, everything does not work exactly
Then why does it run without problems on my 9 servers? I use PTAH and Kgns and have no problems
Sas0ni
Old 05-12-2020 , 04:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1247

Is this safe? Does it give a ban or something if I add it to the server. Like it doesnt get blacklisted or something

Last edited by Sas0ni; 05-12-2020 at 04:08. Reason: I forgot one thing
dexteryoung
Old 05-12-2020 , 09:48   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1248

Quote:
Then why does it run without problems on my 9 servers? I use PTAH and Kgns and have no problems
I myself can’t understand why this error is written, before everything worked for me too
biryani
Old 05-12-2020 , 12:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1249

Quote:
I myself can’t understand why this error is written, before everything worked for me too
I had this issue two days back. Check and re-upload the file PTaH.ext.2.csgo.dll (if windows) or PTaH.ext.2.csgo.so (if Linux) from the addons/sourcemod/extensions directory to the server addons/sourcemod/extensions

Note: Usually, servers won't allow you to upload .dll or .so files to the directory, so it will give you an unauthorized error while uploading. Error is not usually displayed and you won't know this unless you are using some FTP client like FileZilla.

So I would suggest you to check if this file exist in your server directory. If not try to upload it. If you don't have permissions, ask your server provider to upload.
dexteryoung
Old 05-12-2020 , 13:10   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1250

Quote:
Originally Posted by biryani View Post
I had this issue two days back. Check and re-upload the file PTaH.ext.2.csgo.dll (if windows) or PTaH.ext.2.csgo.so (if Linux) from the addons/sourcemod/extensions directory to the server addons/sourcemod/extensions

Note: Usually, servers won't allow you to upload .dll or .so files to the directory, so it will give you an unauthorized error while uploading. Error is not usually displayed and you won't know this unless you are using some FTP client like FileZilla.

So I would suggest you to check if this file exist in your server directory. If not try to upload it. If you don't have permissions, ask your server provider to upload.
I checked that the PTaH.ext.2.csgo.so file is installed, my FTP client is TotalCmd. Sorry, what kind of permissions are you talking about?