Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Realistic Bullet: Real-Life Bullet physics to CS - FINAL VERSION

Post New Thread Reply   

Naeciof
Old 02-21-2023 , 01:34   Re: Realistic Bullet: Real-Life Bullet physics to CS - FINAL VERSION
Reply With Quote #71

I can't compile, "include" files are missing?
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 02-21-2023 , 22:23   Re: Realistic Bullet: Real-Life Bullet physics to CS - FINAL VERSION
Reply With Quote #72

Nope, all includes are avaliable. Make sure you have 'em.

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo
WATCH_D0GS UNITED
Old 02-28-2023 , 20:13   Re: Realistic Bullet: Real-Life Bullet physics to CS - FINAL VERSION
Reply With Quote #73

Dear friend.

Recently We have been asked by someone in another site if our plugin https://gamebanana.com/mods/311932
works well with this one yours.

After a extensive check, We have concluded that it does not interfere with the crosshair features and the accuracy stills pretty similar.

Although, we have found that your plugin is not really able to do what it "should".

We have removed our plugin and kept only yours and made some tests.

Map used for tests: awp_map (https://bit.ly/awp-map)

Your plugin frequently makes the weapon fire two bullets at the same time. It does not changes the first bullet fired speed.

You can reproduce this problem yourself in the map with bot_zombie 1.

Buy a AWP or SCOUT and shot while on SCOPE (right click).

As the accuracy of the scoped shots is 100% you will be able to see that players are being killed instantly.

And if you use m4a1 or other guns you will see sometimes that if you fire a single shot to players
their bodies will be hit and move two times with a single shot fired (two bullets were fired). Giving shot by shot is a easier way to detect the problem.

Among these problems, your plugin has some other errors and errors with player names not appearing when you kill someone.

Tests made with AMX Mod X v1.10.

Everybody here (in our team) knows that we are not perfect coders as we have no much time to learn pawn and C++
as we are too busy with HTML / blogging and we are not plugin approvers.

But currently, we can say that your plugin is in a Unapproved state.

------
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 02-28-2023 , 22:28   Re: Realistic Bullet: Real-Life Bullet physics to CS - FINAL VERSION
Reply With Quote #74

Maybe your guys didn't know how to properly test this. I've used in reapi, amx modx v1.10 and it works as it should.

Try to read the main post, all the changes made are there so you'd know that depending of the distance, the bullet hit instantly so players don't get mad about not hitting close players.

The plugin works as it should, so please, before making any accusations or saying nonsense, make sure it is true through testing or reading the code so I don't need to waste my time explaining what I wrote for 5 years.

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo
WATCH_D0GS UNITED
Old 03-01-2023 , 07:38   Re: Realistic Bullet: Real-Life Bullet physics to CS - FINAL VERSION
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFx View Post
Maybe your guys didn't know how to properly test this. I've used in reapi, amx modx v1.10 and it works as it should.

Try to read the main post, all the changes made are there so you'd know that depending of the distance, the bullet hit instantly so players don't get mad about not hitting close players.

The plugin works as it should, so please, before making any accusations or saying nonsense, make sure it is true through testing or reading the code so I don't need to waste my time explaining what I wrote for 5 years.
No one here is telling lies or meaningless stuff.

Anyone who is using your plugin can test what we said above and see that.

Players are being killed instantly and sometimes they are hit by two shots when you only fire once.

If you keep insisting that there are no errors, we will record one or more videos clearly showing your plugin errors.

Your plugin has great functions, but mentioned errors need to be corrected.