This is a really simple plugin that fixes what it says at the top, pretty handy for those of us who run arena maps or pure arena servers as this is a bug that isn't properly fixed yet.
When the round starts all health and ammo will be restored to full and any loadout changes will take effect, very simply done just using the new stock TF2_RegeneratePlayer.
Post any problems you have but I think I have everything covered here.
- Initial release.
- Small optimisation.
- Added check for dead/spec players.
- Plugin now takes into account for melee mode plugins.
- Fixed heavy sandvich exploit, there's a posh way (via SDKHooks) which removes the sandvich if thrown, or a rough way via regular slot removal on round start/player spawn if SDKHooks is not present.
- Added in TF2 check just in case.
- Fixed a slight bug with the melee code, shouldn't have caused any serious problems though.
- Fixed sandvich being restored if you have no SDKHooks and have melee mode enabled.
- Fixed disconnect hook.
- Fixed version string.
- Fixed a rare bug where the sandvich SDKHook could continue to work in non-arena maps.
- Made weapon check more accurate.
- Made non-SDKHook check only remove sandvich now.
Please note as of 1.0.3 that this plugin optionally uses SDKHooks, so it will not compile on the forums, either download the compiled plugin or download the source and compile yourself, thank you.