Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO/ZP] Zombie Plague Mod 8.3.2

Post New Thread Reply   

Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 14:00   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #11

If you want to recreate the zombie plague of cs 1.6 for CS;GO, I already did it here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1950522

But I did not continue with it because need more participation from the dev community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
I added natives for make more easy the addition of new features to the dev community. In the cs 1.6 version, many people publishing subplugins for the zombie plague, but not happen the same here. This need more participation. I could add more features but I dont see interest in this project.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 15:36   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
If you want to recreate the zombie plague of cs 1.6 for CS;GO, I already did it here https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1950522

But I did not continue with it because need more participation from the dev community.
I want code on source pawn 1.7 and I want create mod what work without zr, and only support cs:go
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 15:43   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:

Maybe this is what CSGO ZM community needs, a person focusseded in making something specially for CS:GO, maybe you both could work together to create something. I admit that ZM community is actually "dead" or "not so interested" in Zombie mod anymore, atleast in CS:GO, but maybe something new will attract all these people that lost the interest for this mod.

As i recommend you long time ago Fran, you could re-create the Zombie mod for CS 1.6 where you had "Ammo packs" and if i remember well, you had some XP experienced which allowed you to carry different guns.

Keep up the good work!
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 18:26   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #14

UPDATE*

Quote:
-Version: 1.3.0 (Oct 5, 2015)
* Added zombie sound countdown
* Bug Fix with updating claws in round start
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 18:39   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #15

Gubka, i was talking with Franscisco and we both agreed that what you're doing here is basically what is already done, and i was thinking if you are focussing this plugin to be more like Zombie mod from CS 1.6, where you had to actually kill Zombies and make some barricades, and not in Zombie escape.

We need to admit that CS:S and CS:GO ZM community are almost all Zombie escape lovers, there are lots of servers with 64/64 players playing Ze, but actually, almost nobody plays Zombie mod, so that's my question, are you planning to focuss more in Zombie mod with this plugin? like, a level system, ammo packs and these things?

Thanks and by the way, i hope you could make what i wrote before, ammo packs and these stuff!
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 19:05   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Gubka, i was talking with Franscisco and we both agreed that what you're doing here is basically what is already done, and i was thinking if you are focussing this plugin to be more like Zombie mod from CS 1.6, where you had to actually kill Zombies and make some barricades, and not in Zombie escape.

We need to admit that CS:S and CS:GO ZM community are almost all Zombie escape lovers, there are lots of servers with 64/64 players playing Ze, but actually, almost nobody plays Zombie mod, so that's my question, are you planning to focuss more in Zombie mod with this plugin? like, a level system, ammo packs and these things?

Thanks and by the way, i hope you could make what i wrote before, ammo packs and these stuff!
His code and ZR code don;t reliable for other people, i will create mode on Source PAwn 1.7 this is a new syntacsys, may be this similar but i try to optimized mode and use less code, and i know how to add ammopacks)
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 20:31   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #17

I next few days , i will add version with ammopacks, i did it, i need to complete ammo packs saving

Quote:
#define ZOMBIE_INFECT_BONUS_AMMOPACKS 1 // How much ammo you take for infect human
#define HUMAN_KILL_BONUS_AMMOPACKS 2 // How much ammo you take for killing zombie
#define HUMAN_DAMAGE_REWARD 500 // How mach damage you need to apply , to take 1 ammo pack

Last edited by gubka; 10-04-2015 at 20:31.
Send a message via ICQ to gubka
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 20:38   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #18

and i dont know , what i need add to ammo pack shop, who has a idea?
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 20:49   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubka View Post
and i dont know , what i need add to ammo pack shop, who has a idea?
Fury for Zombies? (they don't take damage)
Antidotes so they can turn into humans?

for CT's: more life, more speed maybe?

And could you add a level up system? where you could unlock some classes with different guns? this mean, each clase will have a predetermined gun, this mean, the more lvl you are, the best guns you get.

That would be actually amazing for a ZM plugin!
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 21:14   Re: [CS:GO] Zombie Plague Mod 3 (4.10.2015)
Reply With Quote #20

I didn't find anything look like a nvault.inc from cs 1.6 which saving data in file in folder of server , i dont know about MYSQL, may be in future update I can add this feature
About lvl system , I don't know how to block client side B ( buymenu ) I could block only buying in classic buy menu, I can add lvl and exp , and add menu with classis guns in radio style only, but can block B VGUI menu, in cs 1.6 server could sent message to client , and all VGUI menus close, but I don't know how to do it in cs go, some people said this impossible, only to block buying

Tommorow if I will have time , I add level system like counter strike online with 10 lvl"s which level increases power of damage
I had idea , remove buy zone everywhere on map

Last edited by gubka; 10-04-2015 at 21:27.
Send a message via ICQ to gubka