Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Solved [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup? also questions about retake.

Post New Thread Reply   

Achyan2000
Old 12-04-2020 , 12:53   [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup? also questions about retake.
Reply With Quote #1

hello guys, i need some help...
problem 1:
i notice that after the new broken fang dlc comes out;the map de_mirage(where i often play)starts to go one-on-one mode druing warmup, i dont wanna turn off wamup, but i dont want one-on-one either, what should i do?
problem 2:
also, i tried hosting the new official retake mode with offline bots using commands"map de_mirage; game_mode 0; game_type 0", it went successfully. but as i know, 0; 0 used to be causal mode, if they replace 0; 0 to retake mode then what's the commands for causal now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
for problem1, i tried what you guys said, changed the default mode to causal on my dedicated server, however to maintain competitive features, i replaced all commands in gamemode_competitive.cfg with gamemode_causal.cfg, and problems solved

for problem2, i learnt it from the other thread, and it's "game_mode 0; game_type 0;sv_skirmish_id 12;". and for causal or competitive it's sv_skirmish_id 0. with this command, i can change the gamemode freely on my dedicated server without any restart or mapchange, just need a mapreload.
and no bot number bug, no map voting bug. THANK you guys! appreciate it!

Last edited by Achyan2000; 12-05-2020 at 07:12. Reason: problem2 solved
raj kaul
Old 12-04-2020 , 13:10   Re: [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup?
Reply With Quote #2

there is one more cvar for retake ... you can use casual gamemode, gamemode 0 and gametype 0 if you dont want that shit warmup thing , i am using same thing and its working fine for me
Old 12-04-2020 , 13:16   Re: [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj kaul View Post
there is one more cvar for retake ... you can use casual gamemode, gamemode 0 and gametype 0 if you dont want that shit warmup thing , i am using same thing and its working fine for me
yup, i just found out with game_mode 0;game_type 0; my dedicated server is still causual mode, maybe the offline bots test went well because of that i just got out of a retake match making before i was doing the test. And could you plz tell me the retake cvar?

and any ways to turn off one-on-one warmup for competitive? i much prefer competitive mode...

Last edited by Achyan2000; 12-04-2020 at 13:18.
gerenda110
Old 12-04-2020 , 13:30   Re: [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup?
Reply With Quote #4

Same here... I'll fighting with this update.... My 24slot server crash after 1h. But works for 2-3 maps, after crash
Achyan2000
Old 12-04-2020 , 15:02   Re: [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup?
Reply With Quote #5

for changing to retake mode on dedicated server without restarting, a way to make it work:

sm_execcfg changetoretake.cfg

inside changetoretake.cfg:
sm_cvar game_mode 0;
sm_cvar game_type 0;
sm_cvar sv_skirmish_id 12;
sm_rcon exec gamemode_retakecasual;
sm_reloadmap; (require reloadmap.smx)

----------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Achyan2000; 12-05-2020 at 07:20. Reason: problem solved
Achyan2000
Old 12-04-2020 , 15:56   Re: [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup? also questions about retake
Reply With Quote #6

problems solved:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
well the way i use to change my dedicated server to retake mode is ok, but i find some problems after.

1.i can not change mapgroup to anyother mg_xxxx any more; even if i changed the game_mode&game_type to deathmatch or competitive, the ui hud and some ingame features still remain in retake mode, and i can not switch mapgroup.

2.when i change gamemode back to competitive, command "bot_quota" seems been disabled, and by editing these commands:"mp_retake_ct_count 4;mp_retake_t_count 3;" still i can not change the number of bots. and the respawn position after eachround is no longer at ct/t spawn it's random as it is in retake mode. and i can not bot_add, it says the game is full.

i've tried many ways, but only by restarting the dedicated server, gamemode can go back to normal...

3.the official map voting system is not functional after you tried retakemode once. only by restarting the dedicated server, and be in other gamemode can make it work properly.

4.while playing in retakemode with bots, if i choose ct side druing warmup, when the first round start, server always go crash; to pick t side first is fine, and if i want to play as ct, i have to be spec at the beginning of the first round and then join ct side and take control of a bot.

if anyone finds anything that can help one of these problems, plz let me know... thanks~~~

Last edited by Achyan2000; 12-05-2020 at 07:21. Reason: problems solved
rsdtt
Old 12-05-2020 , 08:22   Re: [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup? also questions about retake
Reply With Quote #7

but I dont want to change any competitive features, just remove the fuxxing one-on-one...
Old 12-05-2020 , 10:56   Re: [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup? also questions about retake
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdtt View Post
but I dont want to change any competitive features, just remove the fuxxing one-on-one...
+1
Achyan2000
Old 12-05-2020 , 13:47   Re: [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup? also questions about retake
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdtt View Post
you can try add "mp_do_warmup_period 0;mp_warmuptime 0" to your sourcemod.cfg or gamemode_competitive/causal.cfg, i believe it will help you remove the warmup.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
i tested it in my server:

1.when i used "mp_do_warmup_period 0;mp_warmuptime 0" in cfg file i changed map and joined spec, there's no warmup.

2.when i used "mp_do_warmup_period 0;mp_warmuptime 180" in cfg file i changed map and joined spec, there's warmup and when it came to zero, warmup stoped and the match started(bots vs bots).

3.when i used "mp_do_warmup_period 1;mp_warmuptime 0" in cfg file and changed map, joined spec, there's endless warmup.

to note that the min time of mp_warmuptime is 5 not 0, when we set mp_warmuptime 0, it's actually mp_warmuptime 5, for case1, it feels there's no warmup because it's almost not possible to join and load out the whole map within 5sec.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

and if you just want the normal warmup instead of one-on-one warmup up. just start your dedicated server with causal mode (game_mode 0;game_type 0). and to end a warmup at anytime use "sm_rcon mp_warmup_end"

Last edited by Achyan2000; 12-05-2020 at 14:06.
Ilusion9
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2020 , 08:22   Re: [CSGO]how to turn off the official one-on-one warmup? also questions about retake
Reply With Quote #10

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=329053