Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CS 1.6 Alive Spectator

Post New Thread Reply   

Shyloo
Old 01-30-2022 , 08:07   CS 1.6 Alive Spectator
Reply With Quote #1

Hello there, i'm looking for a command or a plugin that makes spectator alive wich means if i'm a spectator i write on the console a command that respawns me when i'm spectator , thank you.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 01-30-2022 , 09:36   Re: CS 1.6 Alive Spectator
Reply With Quote #2

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <cstrike> #include <hamsandwich> public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Spectator2Life", "1.0", "OciXCrom")     register_concmd("amx_speclive", "Cmd_SpecLive", ADMIN_BAN, "-- revives you if you're a spectator") } public Cmd_SpecLive(id, iLevel, iCid) {     if(!cmd_access(id, iLevel, iCid, 1))     {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     if(is_user_alive(id) || CS_TEAM_T <= cs_get_user_team(id) <= CS_TEAM_CT)     {         console_print(id, "* Only dead spectators can use this command!")         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     ExecuteHamB(Ham_CS_RoundRespawn, id)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }
Old 01-30-2022 , 10:18   Re: CS 1.6 Alive Spectator
Reply With Quote #3

Thank you ! , it's working so perfectly
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Old 01-31-2022 , 06:40   Re: CS 1.6 Alive Spectator
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <cstrike> #include <hamsandwich> public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Spectator2Life", "1.0", "OciXCrom")     register_concmd("amx_speclive", "Cmd_SpecLive", ADMIN_BAN, "-- revives you if you're a spectator") } public Cmd_SpecLive(id, iLevel, iCid) {     if(!cmd_access(id, iLevel, iCid, 1))     {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     if(is_user_alive(id) || CS_TEAM_T <= cs_get_user_team(id) <= CS_TEAM_CT)     {         console_print(id, "* Only dead spectators can use this command!")         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     ExecuteHamB(Ham_CS_RoundRespawn, id)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }

Ocix, what happens if the player goes straight to the server to spec and uses this command? Shouldn't we send "m_iJoiningState, CS_STATE_GET_INTO_GAME", to avoid the HUD bug or does this only happen when the player is still unassigned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Please stop trying to help. You appear to just be posting random stuff. Wait until you actually understand more about AMX Mod X and how the game works.
https://iceeedr.com.br/
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
Napoleon_be
Veteran Member
Old 01-31-2022 , 08:01   Re: CS 1.6 Alive Spectator
Reply With Quote #5

Command only works for admins with BAN access anyways.
Old 04-15-2022 , 05:25   Re: CS 1.6 Alive Spectator
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeedr View Post
Ocix, what happens if the player goes straight to the server to spec and uses this command? Shouldn't we send "m_iJoiningState, CS_STATE_GET_INTO_GAME", to avoid the HUD bug or does this only happen when the player is still unassigned?
Do you mind entering this code to the .sma?

Last edited by Fukar; 04-17-2022 at 16:54.