Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

TSX Module inaccurate

Post New Thread Reply   

Jheshka
Old 03-12-2009 , 17:42   TSX Module inaccurate
Reply With Quote #1

I was just browsing through the some of the module's code, to try and find out how to fix somethings I was looking at for personal use...

And I found this in utils.cpp

Code:
/*  * TFCX  * Copyright (c) 2004 Lukasz Wlasinski  *  *  *    This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it  *    under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the  *    Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at  *    your option) any later version.  *  *    This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but  *    WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of  *    MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU  *    General Public License for more details.  *  *    You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License  *    along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,  *    Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA  *  *    In addition, as a special exception, the author gives permission to  *    link the code of this program with the Half-Life Game Engine ("HL  *    Engine") and Modified Game Libraries ("MODs") developed by Valve,  *    L.L.C ("Valve").  You must obey the GNU General Public License in all  *    respects for all of the code used other than the HL Engine and MODs  *    from Valve.  If you modify this file, you may extend this exception  *    to your version of the file, but you are not obligated to do so.  If  *    you do not wish to do so, delete this exception statement from your  *    version.  *  */ #include "amxxmodule.h" #include "tsx.h" weapon_t weaponData[] = {     { 1,"Kung Fu","kung_fu",3 }, // id 0 like in WeaponInfo , DeathMsg     { 0,"Glock-18","glock-18",1 },     { 0,"Unk1","Unk1",0 }, // bomb ?     { 0,"Mini-Uzi","mini-uzi",1 },     { 0,"BENELLI-M3","benelli_m3",1 },     { 0,"M4A1","m4a1",1 },     { 0,"MP5SD","mp5sd",1 },     { 0,"MP5K","mp5k",1 },     { 0,"Akimbo Berettas","akimbo_berettas",1 },     { 0,"SOCOM-MK23","socom-mk23",1 },     { 0,"Akimbo MK23","akimbo_mk23",1 },     { 0,"USAS-12","usas-12",1 },     { 0,"Desert Eagle","desert_eagle",1 },     { 0,"AK47","ak47",1 },     { 0,"Five-seveN","five-seven",1 },     { 0,"STEYR-AUG","steyr-aug",1 },     { 0,"Akimbo Mini-Uzi","akimbo_mini-uzi",1 },     { 0,"STEYR-TMP","steyr-tmp",1 },     { 0,"Barrett M82A1","barrett_m82a1",1 },     { 0,"MP7-PDW","mp7-pdw",1 },     { 0,"SPAS-12","spas-12",1 },     { 0,"Golden Colts","golden_colts",1 },     { 0,"Glock-20C","glock-20c",1 },     { 0,"UMP", "ump",1 },     { 0,"M61 Grenade","m61_grenade",1 },     { 1,"Combat Knife","combat_knife",1 },     { 0,"MOSSBERG 500","mossberg_500",1 },     { 0,"M16A4","m16a4",1 },     { 0,"Ruger-MK1","ruger-mk1",1 },     { 0,"C4","c4",0 },     { 0,"Akimbo Five-seveN","akimbo_five-seven",1 },     { 0,"Raging Bull","raging_bull",1 },     { 0,"M60E3","m60e3",1 },     { 0,"Sawed-off","sawed-off",1 }, // 33     { 1,"Katana", "katana",2 },     { 1,"Seal Knife","seal_knife",1 }, // 35     { 1,"Kung Fu","kung_fu",3 }, // Again new id 36     { 1,"Throwing Knife","throwing_knife",2 }, // new id 37     { 0,"breakable", "breakable", 1 }, }; bool ignoreBots (edict_t *pEnt, edict_t *pOther){     if ( !rankBots && ( pEnt->v.flags & FL_FAKECLIENT || ( pOther && pOther->v.flags & FL_FAKECLIENT ) ) )         return true;     return false; } bool isModuleActive(){     if ( !(int)CVAR_GET_FLOAT("tsstats_pause") )         return true;     return false; }

36 is now the weapon id for the contender gun, and 37 is a double for the skorpion (I believe)

Not 100% sure if this is the right section. Please don't lock the thread, just move it if it's in the wrong spot, please.

I'll post whatever inaccuracies I find..

Edit: Actually, some of those other weapon id's don't match to their proper label...

I'd also like it if someone could have a look at usermsg.cpp around line 168... There's a comment at line 170 in german about it...

Last edited by Jheshka; 03-12-2009 at 17:47.
Jheshka
Old 03-12-2009 , 22:53   Re: TSX Module inaccurate
Reply With Quote #2

Not to mention in usermsg.cpp there is a comment in polish, that I think needs to be addressed...

// nie bylo fraga ? jest tak dla bledu z granatem ..
Line 170...
Which translates to a comment about grenades causing server crashes... Which it does, regularly.
Old 03-17-2009, 00:49
Jheshka
This message has been deleted by Exolent[jNr]. Reason: Well, you can't bump for 2 weeks until the last post.