Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Scout Masters VS Assassins (v1.0.2 Update)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Gameplay       
TheEpicCoders
Old 07-13-2015 , 16:50   Scout Masters VS Assassins (v1.0.2 Update)
Reply With Quote #1

Scout Masters Versus Assassins

v1.0.2

Description
This Mod/Plugin makes the Terrorists and Counter Terrorists to Assassins and Scout Masters. The Assassins (Terrorists) have lower gravity and higher speed then the Scout Masters (Counter Terrorists). The Assassins (Terrorists) get a knife and a custom shop when they spawn. The Scout Masters (Counter Terrorists) get a Scout, a knife and a custom shop when they spawn. Planning to add /shop command in the future updates so the shop doesn't appear only when they spawn.

Credits
I am not taking all the credits. My friend helped me. I am the one who basically coded the whole thing, but my friend is the one who helped me with errors with the colorchat include.He also let me borrow his server for testing the plugin out with his friends and him. Here's the actual credit:
MaSTeR64 (Coder)
My friend doesn't have a account on here but he and i are using this account together. His name is Vuk. Its a serbian name, don't judge. Hes the one who let me borrow his server and test the plugin out.

Some Other Plugins
Note that there are some plugins that we use in this video. The .sma files are in the zip folder for those plugins (Block BuyZone, Weapons On Floor Disappear, MultiJump). The thing when a Assassin (Terrorist) picks up the Scout Master Weapon (Scout) it dissapears is in the actual mod/plugin.

Notice
In the video (which can be found below) are used some custom models. Don't worry, these models aren't included in the mod/plugin -- My friend wanted to use them for his custom server.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNigMcO-sDE

Change Log
Code:
v1.0.0 (13.07.2015) - Mod/Plugin Release
v1.0.1 (14.07.2015) - Combined the last two Menu's - Maybe fixed the speed problem in the shop (still not sure, my friend says that hes faster, but he doesnt look faster at all)
v1.0.2 (14.07.2015) - Added a Item in the Shop. It's a chance to get a AWP (1/50 chance to get it). It's like a Lotto Thing. 1/50 Chance to get it, costs $500.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SMVSA.zip (38.0 KB, 106 views)

Last edited by TheEpicCoders; 07-14-2015 at 07:40. Reason: Update v1.0.2