Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

montyyy
Old 10-02-2015 , 14:14   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #401

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchy View Post
Shame that you put that much effort into explaining the points system, but you just ignore my multiple PM's, and my pull request.
Are you seriously complaining? Jesus, he's publishing a cool timer OPEN-SOURCE (FOR FREE) and he's working on a new update. I can definitely understand him if he's not answering. Simply ask your question here in the thread I'd say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali3nSVK View Post
Hi everyone, I'm having problems with crouching while surfing/airstrafing. Players have been reporting that it drastically reduces speed and that it does not happen on other servers.
So I'm wondering if it's supposed to work like that or can be adjusted with a cvar/svar. Any ideas ?
These are normal competetive settings like those on KSF or CGN. If you want competetive surf, you gotta use these settings.

If you still don't like it and want the surf being more fun instead of competetive, you need to change sv_airaccelerate150 into like 400.

Last edited by montyyy; 10-02-2015 at 14:20.
SOBgaming
Old 10-02-2015 , 22:13   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #402

Is there a way to make this work with CS:GO Movement Unlocker? Dosen't work for me.
Old 10-03-2015 , 00:16   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #403

Alright so I got everything working on my server, but I want different staff ranks to have different prefixes. I have found a plugin that lets me do so, but ckSurf over-rights it. To get it to work, I have to disable basecomm.smx, but then all the base commands are disabled. I am just wondering what the best way to do this is or how can I just disable the part that over-rights the chat? Thanks for the help!
Krotis
Old 10-03-2015 , 05:53   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #404

Is it possible to add more ranks?
Old 10-03-2015 , 06:46   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOBgaming View Post
Is there a way to make this work with CS:GO Movement Unlocker? Dosen't work for me.
ckSurf should already work fine with it.

The next patch will come with Slope Boost Fix and Trigger_push fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmakGezgo View Post
Alright so I got everything working on my server, but I want different staff ranks to have different prefixes. I have found a plugin that lets me do so, but ckSurf over-rights it. To get it to work, I have to disable basecomm.smx, but then all the base commands are disabled. I am just wondering what the best way to do this is or how can I just disable the part that over-rights the chat? Thanks for the help!
Currently the only way to disable chat processing is explained in here: https://github.com/jonitaikaponi/ckSurf/issues/13

The next patch will include a new title system, that allows you to make your own custom titles for players. There is also going to be a VIP rank that give players extra effects (Only different color trails for now). The next patch will also include a command that allows you to disable ckSurf's chat processing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krotis View Post
Is it possible to add more ranks?
Not currently no.

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 10-03-2015 at 06:48.
mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2015 , 08:21   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #406

Quote:
The next patch will include a new title system, that allows you to make your own custom titles for players. There is also going to be a VIP rank that give players extra effects (Only different color trails for now). The next patch will also include a command that allows you to disable ckSurf's chat processing.
How will this work? I mean the VIP rank. Sounds interesting.

Other question (we talked in PM about this). Can you "fix" this plugin that it will work on bhop maps too? Would be very nice!
jonitaikaponi
Old 10-03-2015 , 08:47   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx8 View Post
How will this work? I mean the VIP rank. Sounds interesting.

Other question (we talked in PM about this). Can you "fix" this plugin that it will work on bhop maps too? Would be very nice!

Basically there is going to be a config file where an admin can write titles he wants to have on his server.

Then in-game admins have a !givetitles command where they can assign titles to players.

After a player has been granted a title by an admin, they have a !titles command where they can switch between different titles that they might have. One of the titles is going to be a title that gives the players VIP privileges. If the player has been granted that VIP title, they can use !vip in-game to toggle different effects on.

The titles support colors and will be displayed instead of the player's rank. The player can switch between titles by using !titles, and if they don't have any title on, the players rank will be displayed instead.
Jaykrog
Old 10-03-2015 , 11:18   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonitaikaponi View Post
Basically there is going to be a config file where an admin can write titles he wants to have on his server.

Then in-game admins have a !givetitles command where they can assign titles to players.

After a player has been granted a title by an admin, they have a !titles command where they can switch between different titles that they might have. One of the titles is going to be a title that gives the players VIP privileges. If the player has been granted that VIP title, they can use !vip in-game to toggle different effects on.

The titles support colors and will be displayed instead of the player's rank. The player can switch between titles by using !titles, and if they don't have any title on, the players rank will be displayed instead.
Thanks again for all your efforts, Joni.

I like the titles feature - been looking for this for a bit and have a few uses for it that I can think of .

I'm indifferent about the VIP effects right now, any way you could include a way to disable that feature if we already have a similar system?

Please let me know if you'd like any help beta testing - I have a large player base on my servers that I'm sure would love to help.

Last edited by Jaykrog; 10-03-2015 at 11:19.
mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2015 , 09:08   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonitaikaponi View Post

Thank you. Only possible to give players titles ingame, or is it possible to do that in the database too?
Caaine
Old 10-04-2015 , 11:36   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #410

kztimer or cksurf for a Course Server? :S

zipcore timer unsupported :S

Last edited by Caaine; 10-04-2015 at 11:49.