Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

utaker
Old 10-19-2015 , 14:47   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #491

still need a fix please
1. End of Map Voting isnt working, instead it simply moved on to next map after time ends. I want end of map voting, without this plugin, it works, how to fix that?
2. As u mentioned, i have added same maps in mapcycle but why? i use mapgroups
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-19-2015 , 15:50   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #492

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdarx8 View Post
Is this possible that all players have different ranks (they loose much points), because I added new maps? (like 20 new maps).
Yes, adding maps will change the points required for ranks, which is what leads to lower ranks. As people complete more maps, they will gain points, and their rank will increase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaker View Post
still need a fix please
1. End of Map Voting isnt working, instead it simply moved on to next map after time ends. I want end of map voting, without this plugin, it works, how to fix that?
1. End of map voting is your own issue, this plugin doesn't handle mapvoting. I use UMC and it works great.
2. I believe the plugin looks into your mapcycle for the number of points for the points system and other uses, so you need to keep it updated with current maps.

Last edited by sneaK; 10-19-2015 at 15:52.
montyyy
Old 10-19-2015 , 16:27   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #493

Out of curiosity: Is there a simple way to show maptiers in mapvotes? Any plugin or instruction how to do?
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-19-2015 , 16:31   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #494

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyyy View Post
Out of curiosity: Is there a simple way to show maptiers in mapvotes? Any plugin or instruction how to do?
In short; no. Using UMC is your best way of properly getting this done. It's certainly not a simple plugin but very powerful and very customizable. In your umc_mapcycle.txt you'll end up with something like this:

PHP Code:
"surf_aircontrol_ksf"
{
"display" "{MAP} (Tier 1 - Linear)"

You may want to format it differently, but that's the easiest way I've found to do it so far. If you have a lot of maps, it will take a while, but once it's done you never have to do it again (unless you add more maps obviously).

Last edited by sneaK; 10-19-2015 at 16:32.
Dyseptor
Old 10-19-2015 , 22:57   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #495

Hey I have an issue with my ckSurf on one of the two servers I own. When someone sets a replay on server #1 it shows up as LOCALHOST Bot {Botname} and on my 2nd server it works fine. I have no idea what I changed, if its in the config or its a bug that I don't know about. I'd appreciate any help even if I sound stupid ^_^
montyyy
Old 10-20-2015 , 03:54   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #496

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
In short; no. Using UMC is your best way of properly getting this done. It's certainly not a simple plugin but very powerful and very customizable. In your umc_mapcycle.txt you'll end up with something like this:

PHP Code:
"surf_aircontrol_ksf"
{
"display" "{MAP} (Tier 1 - Linear)"

You may want to format it differently, but that's the easiest way I've found to do it so far. If you have a lot of maps, it will take a while, but once it's done you never have to do it again (unless you add more maps obviously).
Could you help me out if I'd make such a mapfile with all my maps? As soon as I'm finished with it I'd need your help to properly implement it. Haven't been using UMC before.
mufin
BANNED
Old 10-20-2015 , 07:57   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #497

Quote:
still need a fix please

its not the plugin trust me. do to server .cfg or clasic casual.cfg what ever u find it in set

mp_timelimit 30 <you can add what ever time u want it to change>

Last edited by mufin; 10-20-2015 at 08:05. Reason: time
mufin
BANNED
Old 10-20-2015 , 07:58   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #498

nevermind i found someone to remove clan tags for me thanks
utaker
Old 10-20-2015 , 08:00   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufin View Post
its not the plugin trust me. do to server .cfg or clasic casual.cfg what ever u find it in set

mp_timelimit 30
so u mean to say mp_timelimit 30 is fixed, if i decrease it to 15, end of map voting won't work? as without plugin end of map voting works and i have end of map running on various other servers
mufin
BANNED
Old 10-20-2015 , 08:19   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.17, 13.7.2015)
Reply With Quote #500

Quote:
so u mean to say mp_timelimit 30 is fixed, if i decrease it to 15, end of map voting won't work? as without plugin end of map voting works and i have end of map running on various other servers
no i mean make sure u have when you want the map to end put it there so what ever u want put there and map should set vote before map change