Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Zombie Mod 3.0.0 (Not Working)

Post New Thread Reply   

Holokauzt
Old 05-23-2011 , 19:16   Zombie Mod 3.0.0 (Not Working)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello I have a GSP called Nuclear Fallout Servers (NFO Servers) and I am trying to install a 40 slot zombie mod server however I install everthing correctly and I miss no paths.

At first I thought it was because I had to add a line to read that it was zombie in the gametypes.txt file however they say online that is the old method of installing zombie mod and the newer way is adding this line into the metaplugins.ini file 'addons/zombiemod/bin/zombie_mm'.

I also as well have eventscripts installed as well as metamod and sourcemod and IM also running mani mod everything else works except this plugin.

When I restart my server I get this in my rcon :

"[META] Failed to load plugin addons/zombiemod/bin/zombie_mm: Could not find all sigs!
.\ZombiePlugin.cpp:7062 - [CBaseEntity_ApplyAbsVelocity]"

I know I did everything correctly please someone assist me in what is going on here?

Edit: I saw that not in my Rcon I saw that in my logs that meta line. However in my rcon when I type 'meta list' a <Fail> occurs ontop of all the other plugins. Not sure whats going on here with this mod my GSP says its the mod fail not anything else. Im confused set me into the right direction please.

Last edited by Holokauzt; 05-23-2011 at 19:19.
SpT7777
Old 05-24-2011 , 02:44   Re: Zombie Mod 3.0.0 (Not Working)
Reply With Quote #2

If you are using this zombie mod:
http://www.zombiemod.com/
It is because plugin is not updated and now this project is going to hell
Holokauzt
Old 05-24-2011 , 11:15   Re: Zombie Mod 3.0.0 (Not Working)
Reply With Quote #3

Is there another version that works?

Edit: and Zombie 3.0.0 is the same wherever u download it from. The site where you download it from shouldnt matter. Btw, zombiemod.com is a fail site and all their links are dead.
Warheart
Old 05-24-2011 , 13:51   Re: Zombie Mod 3.0.0 (Not Working)
Reply With Quote #4

You should use Zombie:Reloaded
-|FJB|- Zombie Escape/Survival | 173.199.79.219:27015
-|FJB|- Minigame | 173.199.74.180:27015
-|FJB|- Warcraft | 173.199.79.135:27015
Send a message via MSN to Warheart Send a message via Skype™ to Warheart
Holokauzt
Old 05-24-2011 , 19:37   Re: Zombie Mod 3.0.0 (Not Working)
Reply With Quote #5

aND now i installed zombie reloaded and now trying to put in the plugin 'sdk hooks 2.0'

Is there a certain way ur suppose to put these files in?

thesres only the 3 folders

extensions
gamedata
scripting

shows no path to install these files or maybe I just install them int he cstrike directory along with the following folders

addons
bin
cfg
classes
downloads
maps
materials
media
models
particles
reslilsts_x
resources
scripts
sound
and so on....

Well pls give me assistance in where to put these files..

Edit: Do I put anything into the autoexecute file such as:

es_load zombiemod reload or something like this? or even es_load sd hooks 2.0?

Last edited by Holokauzt; 05-24-2011 at 19:43.
Kjaer
Old 05-25-2011 , 00:11   Re: Zombie Mod 3.0.0 (Not Working)
Reply With Quote #6

you install those files in addons/sourcemod/ and no, Sourcemod is much different from Evenscripts, it loads all plugins and extensions in addons/sourcemod/plugins and addons/sourcemod/extensions automatically. Look up some documentation about Sourcemod so you understand it a bit more.
Old 05-25-2011 , 03:28   Re: Zombie Mod 3.0.0 (Not Working)
Reply With Quote #7

posted them in sourcemod i even double checked and if you count me telling the new GSP i purcahsed just for this project to install zombie mod (Gameservers.com) it would count as a 3rd try bc i told them to install it after if ailed. this is wat they said:

Dear Customer,

Ticket GCE-809XR has been updated by David Palmer [staff].

Hello,

I wasn't able to get any of these versions working. I would post on the SM forums and ask if anyone knows of a working version.

There you have it...thats basked in all their glory of a gaming server provider they wont install something unless you personally give them a working link. I wrote this ticket to them ill post it so you can see it yourselves:

Quote:
1) Mod Name

ZombieMod: Reloaded 3.0 vb2
============================================= =
2) Please provide any additional information:

I am not sure if you got this the last time i replied to my first ticket but its been 8 hours and I dont plant or wish to wait anylonger about this you guys said youd help me installt he zombie mod and i gaveyou 3 options to install it...

zombiemod.com is a fail site and all the links are dead and Im going to link u to allied modders.

I personally had issues installing this mod but let's see if you guys can get it working.

http://mods.counter-strike.com/css/ZombieMod.php
Download for v 2.0.0
_not the one I want however if you cant get the 3.0.0 to work this would be the 2nd choice_

http://www.moddb.com/mods/zombie-mod
Download for v. 3.0.0
_I want this mod_

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1030147
Download for ZombieMod: Reloaded v 3.0 beta 2
_Not a mod I want however a last ditch effort if you cant get the other two to work properly_

Requirements for this Mod:

Requirements

* r580 and earlier: ZR Tools extension (bundled in release package)
* r584 and newer: SDK Hooks extension 1.2 or newer.

Everything should be in that link to support this mod.

Pls help me in installing this thank you.

P.S. If you could help me install zblock as well would be epicly awesome.

Well you see I tried installing the zombiemod reloaded into the server and it still failed as I installed sd hooks where I thought they were suppose to be installed.

Before I bought this server I asked you guys if you had a zombiemod autoinstaller and also asked if you guys would install this mod for me. You answered both questions as a yes. One was a lie or your staff honestly didn't know there was NOT a zombiemod autoinstaller and answered it a yes. The 2nd question he answered 'yes' ill install it for you. Atleast I kept optimistic about you installing it for me. Then you asked I had to link you well I linked you 3 options to install it. If those dont work Ill go as far as linking you 20 very old outdated versions until 1 does work. You agreed to help me install a zombie mod. We both can agree in the back of our minds that we both know I would not have become a client if I didn't think you'd be able to help me. So will you help me as You said you would? I am waiting now more then a day to get this working and patiently too. Im sorry if I come off as an asshole but this server needs to get complete.
-Jesse
Ok now seeing as all 3 different versions didn't work not just for me but for 2 gaming server providers as well Nuclear fallout (NFO) and gameservers.com as we all failed. I am wondering if their is a working version out there or if I can personaly get into contact with soemone to help me with this issue. Do not reply back about how i put files into the wrong path I had 2 GSP do this and they even couldnt do it. I retried over and over again to get all of these mods working.

Im losing money by purchasing new GSP just to find ways to complete this task.

IM AT MY WITS END AND ABOUT TO THROW MY COMPUTER ACROSS ROOM CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ME THE RIGHT WAY INSTEAD OF TELLING ME WHAT I ALREADY DID!
Kjaer
Old 05-25-2011 , 07:23   Re: Zombie Mod 3.0.0 (Not Working)
Reply With Quote #8

Post here for Zombie:Reloaded support

http://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132