Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Subplugin Submission [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04]

Post New Thread Reply   

georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2017 , 15:12   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.0 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.11.25
Reply With Quote #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArminC View Post
But this won't affect the 'efficency' of the plugin, as the error says you should replace the value with the new one..
And for the example at GeoIp in 1.8.2 was used GeoIPv1 Lite and now is GeoIPv2Country (see the first error)
Idk but as long as you have the needed database(s) there shouldn't be any problems.

Quote:
And I think in the next near future 1.8.3 will be launched (and the plugin need to be compatibile) .. or will be as HalfLife 3 ..
Will try to since it's easy and shouldn't take much time.

Quote:
(edit)
Most of them are old.. like they are fixed or there are small bugs that u don't seem them as needing a fix?
The list is untouched for a very long time. I'm currently managing to-do lists inside every sma file instead of in a common one for all the plugins.

Quote:
(edit2)
Need anything else? is the full content right I don't think of any other thing..? '.. As for me I need a karambit but huh )'
Well it's missing most if not all the sma files and I don't think I have them anymore.

Quote:
(edit3)
And what 1.8.3 have already included dhud or ??
Yes, AMXX 1.8.3 already has dhud integrated.

Quote:
(edit4)
There isn't any workaround to fix (without staying with these errors, and I think u don't wana update it (atleast for the moment), right?) warning 233: symbol "client_disconnect" is marked as deprecated: Use client_disconnected() instead. ( I don't think I have just to replace with () ) -- and in general the errors from my last post.
PHP Code:
public client_disconnect(id
->
PHP Code:
#if AMXX_VERSION_NUM <= 182
public client_disconnect(id)
#else
public client_disconnected(id)
#endif 
Old 12-24-2017 , 15:37   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.0 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.11.25
Reply With Quote #172

Happy reading/lection day

1) After I did did the fix for the dhud message, I tried to compile it: Zombie Plague Nightmare .sma [core]

Code:
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\a.sma(14790) : warning 225: unreachable code
PHP Code:
// Native: zpnm_get_user_knockback
public Float:native_get_user_knockback(id)
{

// ZP disabled

if (!g_pluginenabled)
        return -
1.0;

if (!
is_user_valid(id))
    {

log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE"[ZPNM] Invalid Player (%d)"id)
        return -
1.0;
    }

if (!
g_zombie[id])
        return 
Float:false;

if (
g_nemesis[id])
        return 
g_cached_nemkb[id];
    else if (
g_assassin[id])
        return 
g_cached_asskb[id];
    else
        return 
g_cached_zmknockback[id];

return 
Float:true// Here is the problem !!

2)
Quote:
Well it's missing most if not all the sma files and I don't think I have them anymore
- "You broke my heart" -- if you find 'em, try [pls] to make an opportunity and send me a PM on Steam or leave here the link. -- I had them in the first archive but I 101% deleted it forever, I can't find it.

3)
Quote:
Idk but as long as you have the needed database(s) there shouldn't be any problems.
Hmm.. I get it..

4)
Quote:
Will try to since it's easy and shouldn't take much time.
Looking forward for the update I wana open a server (after u launch the update).. every year give me a bit hit of cs1.6 nostalgia

5) In the plugins (or some of them) you used:

Code:
public client_disconnect(iID)
(going to be) ->

Code:
#if AMXX_VERSION_NUM <= 182
public client_disconnect(iID)
#else
public client_disconnected(iID)
#endif
..right?

Yeah it work..

(PS: Oh I feel like in a Bug-Report or Beta testing)

(edit)
You forgot some old version of plugins in scripting folder

(edit 2)
I succesfull compiled without errors the plugins, except the md5 and geoip.. I tried to modify based on you workaround and the error recommandation but it did give me another error..

(edit 3)
*Until the next version* I did fix (using the author code) all the plugins with client_disconnect error.. here are all of the scripts + the fixed part: Download + FixedAPI
-- zpnm_gp_freeze_camera ; freeze_effects and amx_settings_api -- give error, I Ican't fix them.
(In the archive I didn't include the zpnm.sma core)
* I changed for aproximatley 3 plugins the sound,sprites,model path (like from models/mod/ to models/arminc/mod/ - you change change that)

(edit 4)
Code:
Processing sound/zombie_plague/win_humans1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/win_humans2.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_infec1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_infec2.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_infec3.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_pain1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_pain2.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_pain3.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_pain4.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_pain5.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/nemesis_pain1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/nemesis_pain2.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/nemesis_pain3.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_die1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_die2.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_die3.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_die4.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_die5.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_fall1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_brains1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_brains2.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_madness1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/nemesis1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/nemesis2.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/survivor1.wav
Processing models/player/zombie_source/zombie_source.mdl
Processing sound/zombie_plague/survivor2.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/grenade_infect.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/grenade_explode.wav
Processing models/zombie_plague/v_knife_zombie.mdl
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_burn3.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_burn4.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_burn5.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_burn6.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/zombie_burn7.wav
Processing sound/warcraft3/frostnova.wav
Processing sound/warcraft3/impalehit.wav
Processing sound/warcraft3/impalelaunch1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/thunder1.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/thunder2.wav
Processing sound/mod/zombi_bomb_exp.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/sirenzpde.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/93zinfect3.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/93win_human.wav
Processing sound/zombie_plague/93win_zombie.wav
Processing models/zombie_plague/v_grenade_infect.mdl
Processing models/zombie_plague/v_grenade_fire.mdl
Processing models/zombie_plague/v_grenade_frost.mdl
Processing models/zombie_plague/v_grenade_flare.mdl
Processing sprites/flame.spr
Processing models/v_93bazooka.mdl
Processing models/p_zpdebazooka.mdl
Processing models/w_zpdebazooka.mdl
Processing sprites/mod/zombiebomb.spr
Processing models/mod/v_bomb_origin_zombi.mdl
Processing models/mod/p_zombibomb.mdl
Processing models/mod/w_zombibomb.mdl
Processing sprites/93skull1.spr
Processing sprites/674628.spr
Processing sprites/zb_healthbar.spr
Processing models/93parachute2.mdl
- These are all the processed resources, the rest aren't used. You should add the unused resources along the unused plugins dropbox. (example: cso models)

PS: I couldn't change the sprites/674628.spr path, any help ?? + How I can change for example models/player/zombie_source to for example: models/zpnm/player/zombie_source ? In ZPNM.sma I tried but I don't know If I f#ck'd the entire code *as I stated in previous posts, I want to change the default path, they can confilct with other servers one and I like to have a separate folder for my server, and isn't a problem if I have a good sv_dwd*

(edit 4)
a)
Spoiler

1) The HUD is bad placed I don't know (see left side).. and sometimes the upper hud (see: curent mode. can be seen behind another 2-3 messages WTF?!, like Current Mode behind AFK message behind something)
2) Why the map is in default state soooo dark? like the most dark value ;\ and in other case is so light wtf?!

update:
Spoiler

-- see 1)

b)
Spoiler

1) Why 1-2 player(s) can make soo much light with nightvision? And why on the center isn't a nightvision color and on the corners everytime I can see it??
2) See in photo nr. 2 how the player's nightvision from the photo 1 can penetrate the wall and almost have a nightvision as large as the entire map :\

update:
Spoiler

-Why is so big and in some corners don't even apply?
--> And all of this apply to the RED zombie assasin?? light too!!

c)
The Zombie Bar when crouch is .. #rip.. can you make an detect for crouch and when is happening to go higer or another fix/workaround?

Spoiler

- I will come with other photos.. if it is the case..

(edit 5)
Try to make a Zombie Win/ Survivor win effect at the end, anything than now)
And u could try to make the countdown hud more better now it to simple in my opinon..

Last edited by ArminC; 12-25-2017 at 11:00.
ArminC
Old 12-28-2017 , 17:33   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.0 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.11.25
Reply With Quote #173

up?
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 01-04-2018 , 15:16   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.0 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2017.11.25
Reply With Quote #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgik57 View Post
Updated. Check the first post for more information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by appEW View Post
Hello. Look at this, can you include my changes in new version of ZPNM?

Instructions for beginners:
Add W_GRENADE_FLARE = "your model" in zombieplaguenightmare.ini

upd. I also have russification and you must include "ZOMBIE_ATTRIB2 = Speed" into zombie_plague.txt or zombie_plague_nightmare.txt in data/lang.
Added.

Quote:
1) After I did did the fix for the dhud message, I tried to compile it: Zombie Plague Nightmare .sma [core]

Code:
// C:\Users\armin\Desktop\Compilator\a.sma(14790) : warning 225: unreachable code
PHP Code:
// Native: zpnm_get_user_knockback
public Float:native_get_user_knockback(id)
{

// ZP disabled

if (!g_pluginenabled)
        return -
1.0;

if (!
is_user_valid(id))
    {

log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE"[ZPNM] Invalid Player (%d)"id)
        return -
1.0;
    }

if (!
g_zombie[id])
        return 
Float:false;

if (
g_nemesis[id])
        return 
g_cached_nemkb[id];
    else if (
g_assassin[id])
        return 
g_cached_asskb[id];
    else
        return 
g_cached_zmknockback[id];

return 
Float:true// Here is the problem !!

Fixed.

Quote:
2)
- "You broke my heart" -- if you find 'em, try [pls] to make an opportunity and send me a PM on Steam or leave here the link. -- I had them in the first archive but I 101% deleted it forever, I can't find it.
I don't have them and I can't recover them from anywhere. Most of the addons' plug-ins are included here anyway.

Quote:
(edit)
You forgot some old version of plugins in scripting folder
Those are for backup purposes.

Quote:
(edit 2)
I succesfull compiled without errors the plugins, except the md5 and geoip.. I tried to modify based on you workaround and the error recommandation but it did give me another error..
Ignore or replace them as the compiler says. They are AMXX 1.8.3 compiler specific warnings anyway.

Quote:
(edit 3)
*Until the next version* I did fix (using the author code) all the plugins with client_disconnect error.. here are all of the scripts + the fixed part: Download + FixedAPI
I will do it myself in the next update. Use yours in the meantime.

Quote:
-- zpnm_gp_freeze_camera ; freeze_effects and amx_settings_api -- give error, I Ican't fix them.
(In the archive I didn't include the zpnm.sma core)
Everything compiles fine for me now.

Quote:
(edit 4)
- These are all the processed resources, the rest aren't used. You should add the unused resources along the unused plugins dropbox. (example: cso models)
All the resources included in the archive are used. Check the "extra" link's plug-ins.

Quote:
PS: I couldn't change the sprites/674628.spr path, any help ??
It's hardcoded. You need to recode the plug-in if you want to change that.

Quote:
How I can change for example models/player/zombie_source to for example: models/zpnm/player/zombie_source ? In ZPNM.sma I tried but I don't know If I f#ck'd the entire code *as I stated in previous posts, I want to change the default path, they can confilct with other servers one and I like to have a separate folder for my server, and isn't a problem if I have a good sv_dwd*
Rescripting main plug-in is necessary for that.
You can just rename the models instead.

Quote:
(edit 4)
a)
Spoiler

1) The HUD is bad placed I don't know (see left side).. and sometimes the upper hud (see: curent mode. can be seen behind another 2-3 messages WTF?!, like Current Mode behind AFK message behind something)
I adjusted the "force attack" plug-in's hud position to a bit upper one. Try it and if it's still not good you can adjust it some more yourself.

Quote:
2) Why the map is in default state soooo dark? like the most dark value ;\ and in other case is so light wtf?!
That's because of those entities' render mode. Additive lights up in the dark.

Quote:
update:
Spoiler

-- see 1)
Those huds are fine. They are temporary and very short so they aren't really a problem.

Quote:
b)
Spoiler

1) Why 1-2 player(s) can make soo much light with nightvision? And why on the center isn't a nightvision color and on the corners everytime I can see it??
2) See in photo nr. 2 how the player's nightvision from the photo 1 can penetrate the wall and almost have a nightvision as large as the entire map :\

update:
Spoiler

-Why is so big and in some corners don't even apply?
--> And all of this apply to the RED zombie assasin?? light too!!
The light you see is a DLIGHT type. DLIGHT uses texture pixel count to measure the radius which it will light up. If a portion of the map has a high resolution texture it will light up apparently less.
Also, about the corners, the game is not perfect. It has some bugs left.

Quote:
c)
The Zombie Bar when crouch is .. #rip.. can you make an detect for crouch and when is happening to go higer or another fix/workaround?

Spoiler
Working fine for me.

Quote:
(edit 5)
Try to make a Zombie Win/ Survivor win effect at the end, anything than now)
Sorry, not gonna happen.

Quote:
And u could try to make the countdown hud more better now it to simple in my opinon..
You are free to customize it however you want.
Old 01-06-2018 , 11:59   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04
Reply With Quote #175

Quote:
I don't have them and I can't recover them from anywhere. Most of the addons' plug-ins are included here anyway.
(For example Do you have that zm_vip.html? I can't recover it by Web Cache..

Quote:
Ignore or replace them as the compiler says. They are AMXX 1.8.3 compiler specific warnings anyway.
Yeah I know that I should ignore, but that's me, I can't =)

Quote:
I will do it myself in the next update. Use yours in the meantime.
I'am looking forward to the update

Quote:
Everything compiles fine for me now.
Yeah I mean by compiling it with the fixes. If I don't try to fix it it compiles normally but if I add the "fix" code it doesn't want to compile. (that 3 plugins)

Quote:
It's hardcoded. You need to recode the plug-in if you want to change that.
So how exactly I need to change the name/path? I tried to find something but uh..

Quote:
That's because of those entities' render mode. Additive lights up in the dark.
I wasn't referring exactly to the entities but to the so dark light. It's normal for that type of round? Because in other rounds is very bright.

Quote:
Those huds are fine. They are temporary and very short so they aren't really a problem.
In my opinon isn't so right. Like the "current infection+ human/zombie" hud is permanently there and I can't see the temporary huds !! The curent infection should be moved like in right or in chat.. there should be clear for temporary huds.. !! I think it should be reworked.. I don't know

Quote:
The light you see is a DLIGHT type. DLIGHT uses texture pixel count to measure the radius which it will light up. If a portion of the map has a high resolution texture it will light up apparently less.
Also, about the corners, the game is not perfect. It has some bugs left.
Yeah but is normal that the light to be so large? Like I said, I can be in the mid (ct) and the light can reflect in B wall wtf?! Or the light [see photo 1, b)] can reflect in 3 sides *like the corners* and no green light in the center ! And again in the last photo you can see how large is the light.. it should be only on your center.. not on the whole map ..

(edit)

You can't do something about that hp bar? Not everytime it's so low but when is.. it's annoying..

(edit)

Do you have anymore that D7_ plugins?

Last edited by ArminC; 01-12-2018 at 12:36.
oyblya
Old 01-30-2019 , 14:22   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04
Reply With Quote #176

Hi!

I'm using this mode, and I'd like to ask if you know any autosave bank, registration system for it, also
where can I set auracolor of nemesis,assassin,sniper,survivor?
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 01-31-2019 , 12:05   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04
Reply With Quote #177

It already has a SQL sub-plugin for saving classes and ammo.
Aura colors are hardcoded and read the nightvision settings from their respective class.
Old 02-02-2019 , 05:37   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04
Reply With Quote #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgik57 View Post
It already has a SQL sub-plugin for saving classes and ammo.
Aura colors are hardcoded and read the nightvision settings from their respective class.

Thanks for the fast response; also could you tell me the register of the new rounds?
Sniper Vs Assassin
Sniper Vs Nemesis
Survivor Vs Nemesis
Survivor Vs Assassin
Survivor&Sniper Vs Assassin&Nemesis?

because I have a laser plugin, and I would like to rewrite the code so that it is forbidden to put lasers on these rounds as well (I have already rewritten it to be forbidden in sniper and assassin round, but I couldn't find the register name of those i listed below) thanks!!!
georgik57
Veteran Member
Old 02-04-2019 , 09:18   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04
Reply With Quote #179

PHP Code:
native zpnm_get_round_mode() 
PHP Code:
/* Game modes for zp_round_started() */
enum _:g_iEnumZPNMModes
{

MODE_NONE 0,

MODE_INFECTION,

MODE_NEMESIS,

MODE_SURVIVOR,

MODE_SWARM,

MODE_MULTI,

MODE_PLAGUE,

MODE_SNIPER,

MODE_ASSASSIN,

MODE_SURVIVOR_NEMESIS,

MODE_SURVIVOR_ASSASSIN,

MODE_SNIPER_NEMESIS,

MODE_SNIPER_ASSASSIN,

MODE_SURVSNIP_NEMASS

Old 05-17-2021 , 11:45   Re: [ZPNM] Zombie Plague Nightmare Mod 2.9.3 + all sub-plugins [Updated on 2018.01.04
Reply With Quote #180

Hello.

Yesterday i decided to make another huge edit of ZPNM - add separate sounds to each Zombie Class, Nemesis, Assassin, Survivor and Sniper.

I used this guide (yes, it's russian, so use translator): https://cs-wz.ru/stati/page,1,2,375-...herez-mod.html

Everything works as intended, except of ZClass infection/humanize.
If zombie attacks (no matter what, he can hit another player, wall, even miss, it doesn't matter) and then becomes a human, his name disappears from admin-menu and all notifications like "*Name* brains has been eaten" until restart.

I found out, that if i cut algorithm for determining the sounds for a hit, this bug dissapears, but it's kinda sucks, cuz then this edit makes no sense, since i wanna have different sounds for every class.

I tried this edit on other versions of ZP, such as regular 4.3, or 4.3fix5a, and it works just fine, this bug appears only on ZPNM.

I'm not a coder at all, so i can't resolve this problem myself, so i need your help, guys.

P.S. Sorry for my english, i never had a chance to properly study it.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zombie_plague_nightmare.sma - 107 views - 526.9 KB)

Last edited by appEW; 06-05-2021 at 22:05. Reason: fixed