v2.2
Plugin Category:
All
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    It plays sounds in the end of round with Song Name.
    Old 03-10-2022 , 02:35   [CSS/CSGO/ANY] SLAYER_RES Round End Sounds
    Reply With Quote #1

[CSS/CSGO/ANY]
    SLAYER-RES Round End Sound

Description:
    This plugin plays sound at the end of the round. And also Display the song name which is currently playing. Convert from CSS to CSGO.

Features:
    1. Display the song name which is playing.
    2. It has its own menu by typing !res.
    3. It has an Announcement feature at every round end or at every round start.
    4. Sound Can be played in Queue or Random (Change in Convar)
    5. Players Can Turn On or Off the RoundEndSounds and also can change the volume.
    6. You can add RES in the config file through the command: sm_res_load "res_folder_path" "number_of_res_to_load"
    7. If the RES already exists in the config file then it will not be added again.
    8. You can also add the specific number of RES through the command.
    9. You can see in Server Console which RES is added in CFG file and which already exists in the CFG file after using "sm_res_load" command.
    10. You can also see in Server Console that how many RES are now added in the CFG file and how many already exist in the CFG file after using "sm_res_load" command.
    11. You can change the Chat Messages or Menu Items Name from the translation File.
    Requirements:
    Sourcemod 1.8+
    multicolor.inc
    FixHintColorMessages - For CSGO

Plugin Installation:
    1. Download the zip and extract the file.
    2. Copy all files and Paste them into your server.
    3. Change Map or Restart Server.
    4. Config File will be auto-generated on the first Run.

Commands:
    PHP Code:
    sm_res or !res // To open RES settings Menu (For All players)
    sm_res_refresh or !res_refresh // To reload RES Config File (Only for Admin with RCON (m) Flag)
    sm_res_load "res_folder_path" "number_of_res_to_load" // To add RoundEndSounds in the CFG file. (Only for Admin with RCON (m) Flag) 
    How to add RES through Command:
    You can add RESthrough this Command: sm_res_load "res_folder_path" "number_of_res_to_load"

"res_folder_path" - (Required) Enter the Path of the Folder in which RES Sounds are.
    "number_of_res_to_load" - (Optional) Enter the Specific Number of RES you want to add to the CFG file from the Folder. "0" or less than "0" means add all sound files in the CFG file from the given folder path.
    Screenshots

Sounds Installation:
    1. Go to addons/sourcemod/configs and open file SLAYER_RoundEndSounds.txt
    2. Edit the File by the Given syntax:
    PHP Code:
    "Acharuli Popuri - Gandagana" // Sound Name Which Display when sound play

{

"file"        "slayer/mvp/Acharuli Popuri - Gandagana.mp3" // Sound Location

Donate:
    If you like my work, you can donate to me via Steam Trade Offer

Changelog:
    March 17, 2023 (v2.2):
    • Important Note: Before installing and loading this plugin (if you are updating) then please remove all the previous files or Replace all these files with them
    • Fixed Some Bugs!
    • Now you can add RES in the config file through the command: sm_res_load "res_folder_path" "number_of_res_to_load"
    • If the RES already exists in the config file then it will not be added again.
    • You can also add the specific number of RES through the command.
    • You can see in Server Console which MVP is added in CFG file and which is already exists in the CFG file after using "sm_res_load" command.
    • You can also see in Server Console that how many RES are now added in the CFG file and how many already exist in the CFG file after using "sm_res_load" command.
    Attached Files
    File Type: zip SLAYER_RES v2.2.zip (10.61 MB, 214 views)

My Plugins: VIP, MVP Anthem, Valorant Killstreak, Whois, Noscope
    Contact Me: Discord : Slayer47#7002 | Steam : zakriamansoor47

Last edited by born for gaming; 03-20-2023 at 03:04.
    born for gaming
    Old 03-17-2023 , 14:14   Re: [CS:GO] SLAYER_RES Round End Sounds
    Reply With Quote #2

Update:
    March 17, 2023 (v2.2):
    • Important Note: Before installing and loading this plugin (if you are updating) then please remove all the previous files or Replace all these files with them
    • Now you can add RES in the config file through the command: sm_res_load "res_folder_path" "number_of_res_to_load"
    • Fixed Some Bugs!
    • If the RES already exists in the config file then it will not be added again.
    • You can also add the specific number of RES through the command.
    • You can see in Server Console which MVP is added in CFG file and which is already exists in the CFG file after using "sm_res_load" command.
    • You can also see in Server Console that how many RES are now added in the CFG file and how many already exist in the CFG file after using "sm_res_load" command.

Last edited by born for gaming; 03-18-2023 at 04:20.
    evans
    Old 04-12-2023 , 18:08   Re: [CSS/CSGO/ANY] SLAYER_RES Round End Sounds
    Reply With Quote #3

Hi, your plugin looked very promising to replace RoundEndSound.smx (2.3.9) from FrozDark. Unfortunately (correct me if i'm wrong) i did not found any options to separate different tracks for CT or T. Other quite big problem is the CT or T win sounds is not suppressed (Terrorists win) and can be hear along with selected mp3 tracks. Same as Abner's round end sounds 4.0.1.

edit: By the way, frozdark's roundendsound plugin also can't always suppress win sounds, win sounds can be randomly hear sometimes. I did not found any reliable way to suppress Terrorists or Counter-terrorists win sounds. I would like to thank you in advance for any advice, thanks. The last option i would add is that you could set if the certain track(s) can played either to the end or if they depends rather on mp_chattime...

Regards

Last edited by evans; 04-12-2023 at 18:22.
    born for gaming
    Old 04-14-2023 , 03:42   Re: [CSS/CSGO/ANY] SLAYER_RES Round End Sounds
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by evans View Post
    Hi, your plugin looked very promising to replace RoundEndSound.smx (2.3.9) from FrozDark. Unfortunately (correct me if i'm wrong) i did not found any options to separate different tracks for CT or T. Other quite big problem is the CT or T win sounds is not suppressed (Terrorists win) and can be hear along with selected mp3 tracks. Same as Abner's round end sounds 4.0.1.

edit: By the way, frozdark's roundendsound plugin also can't always suppress win sounds, win sounds can be randomly hear sometimes. I did not found any reliable way to suppress Terrorists or Counter-terrorists win sounds. I would like to thank you in advance for any advice, thanks. The last option i would add is that you could set if the certain track(s) can played either to the end or if they depends rather on mp_chattime...

Regards
    Thanks for the Feedback

I will update the plugin as soon as I got the free time.

evans
    Old 04-14-2023 , 17:30   Re: [CSS/CSGO/ANY] SLAYER_RES Round End Sounds
    Reply With Quote #5

Understand, same here, also heavy busy these days. Anyway if you could finish all these options and if it would really work, that would be the best plugin (and finally working) in this category. Now it looks like you are only chance who can work on that. Others are not interrested already. Although i don't have much skills in sourcepawn, i'm studying .sp files and learning from that. In the past i have been able to make for myself some major changes of certain plugins to fix them and added some handy functions as well.

Meanwhile, i will try at least modify frozdark's code to get rid of these annoying "terrorists win" or "counter-terrorists win" sounds and play my tracks only.
    I wish you good luck so far brother.
    Old 03-15-2024 , 17:53   Re: [CSS/CSGO/ANY] SLAYER_RES Round End Sounds
    Reply With Quote #6

Hello friend,

i installed this plugin, and ingame i see the sounds played with Name, but i hear nothing.
    I dont know, how i can fix that.

Did everything like in your guide.

Can you help me?
    evans
    Old 04-22-2024 , 02:15   Re: [CSS/CSGO/ANY] SLAYER_RES Round End Sounds
    Reply With Quote #7

Friend, try to find these files in your game folder, the name is: sound.cache (cache is suffix of file). Delete all these files (3-4 in my case). Restart or start new game. Let us know if it helped. Cheers
    Old 04-22-2024 , 02:18   Re: [CSS/CSGO/ANY] SLAYER_RES Round End Sounds
    Reply With Quote #8

In the meantime i solved all the issues in this, i'm basically happy to help..