Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)

Post New Thread Reply   

LtIbrahim
Old 09-05-2019 , 06:32   Re: Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #21

The addons updated to v1.4.5 version:
The addons is now working with SQLite.
Decreasing dynamic 65535 from 262144
And some bug fixed.
Oadriax
Old 02-24-2020 , 23:18   Re: Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #22

I have to say that I love this mod but it is broken in a way that I do not fully understand. When hosting a dedicated server with this mod whenever someone joins something in the files of the XP mod overwrites the default command for forward and backward speed from 400 to 9999 in their config file within the svencoop folder. While this has no impact on actual movement in those directions as well as left or right, it makes it so that moving forward and sideways at the same time is impossible. Actually what it seems to do is create some kind of odd fraction between the 9999 forward and back and the default 400 walking sideways which isn't even listed as a command in the config file that it is editing. You can still move left and right while going forward or back but its such a tiny amount that its basically impossible to see without actually studying it. I know how to fix the problem on a client side, simply by changing back to the defaults of 400 and I have had this happen to at least 6 other people since installing this mod.

I noticed that the Red Bull part of this add on has a line that includes 9999 regarding movement speed but changing this to 400 didnt seem to fix the issue. If someone could figure this out for me I would greatly appreciate it because it is basically ruining the experience for me and all the effort I have put into this dedicated server. I would go with another RPG/XP mod but this one seems to be the best out of the ones that I have seen.
LtIbrahim
Old 02-25-2020 , 13:14   Re: Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oadriax View Post
I have to say that I love this mod but it is broken in a way that I do not fully understand. When hosting a dedicated server with this mod whenever someone joins something in the files of the XP mod overwrites the default command for forward and backward speed from 400 to 9999 in their config file within the svencoop folder. While this has no impact on actual movement in those directions as well as left or right, it makes it so that moving forward and sideways at the same time is impossible. Actually what it seems to do is create some kind of odd fraction between the 9999 forward and back and the default 400 walking sideways which isn't even listed as a command in the config file that it is editing. You can still move left and right while going forward or back but its such a tiny amount that its basically impossible to see without actually studying it. I know how to fix the problem on a client side, simply by changing back to the defaults of 400 and I have had this happen to at least 6 other people since installing this mod.

I noticed that the Red Bull part of this add on has a line that includes 9999 regarding movement speed but changing this to 400 didnt seem to fix the issue. If someone could figure this out for me I would greatly appreciate it because it is basically ruining the experience for me and all the effort I have put into this dedicated server. I would go with another RPG/XP mod but this one seems to be the best out of the ones that I have seen.

scxp_speed.amxx automaticly changed users and server maxspeed.
You can fix speed problem if disabled scxp_speed.amxx from scxp_speed.ini in plugins folder.
Automaticly users variables changing removed from never xpmod version.

Last edited by LtIbrahim; 02-25-2020 at 13:15.
Enrory
Old 03-01-2020 , 10:28   Re: Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #24

I canīt compile! Got this message

//// scxp_ibm.sma
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include\xp_m onster.inc(55) : error 017: undefined symbol "Ham_SC_GetClassification"
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include\xp_m onster.inc(61) : error 017: undefined symbol "Ham_SC_IsMonster"
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (321) : warning 213: tag mismatch
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (341) : warning 213: tag mismatch
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (345) : warning 213: tag mismatch
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (1349) : warning 209: function "xp_enerji_fulle_cmd" should return a value
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (4049) : warning 213: tag mismatch
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (456 : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "xpReturn"
//
// 2 Errors.
// Could not locate output file G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\compiled\scx p_ibm.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0,78 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...

scxp_ibm.sma

Last edited by Enrory; 03-01-2020 at 10:31.
LtIbrahim
Old 03-02-2020 , 00:26   Re: Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrory View Post
I canīt compile! Got this message

//// scxp_ibm.sma
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include\xp_m onster.inc(55) : error 017: undefined symbol "Ham_SC_GetClassification"
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include\xp_m onster.inc(61) : error 017: undefined symbol "Ham_SC_IsMonster"
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (321) : warning 213: tag mismatch
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (341) : warning 213: tag mismatch
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (345) : warning 213: tag mismatch
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (1349) : warning 209: function "xp_enerji_fulle_cmd" should return a value
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (4049) : warning 213: tag mismatch
// G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\scxp_ibm.sma (456 : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "xpReturn"
//
// 2 Errors.
// Could not locate output file G:\downloads\amxmodx-1.8.2-base-windows\addons\amxmodx\scripting\compiled\scx p_ibm.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0,78 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...

scxp_ibm.sma
This addon required Amxx Version Min: 1.9 Build 5209
You can download latest build: https://www.amxmodx.org/downloads-new.php
Please uptade your amxx version and recompile again.
Enrory
Old 03-09-2020 , 07:15   Re: Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #26

oh ok
thanks for help

need i for this sql or can use local too?

Last edited by Enrory; 03-09-2020 at 12:06. Reason: added stuff
Old 03-14-2020, 20:59
Oadriax
This message has been deleted by Oadriax. Reason: figured it out
Oadriax
Old 03-14-2020 , 22:13   Re: Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #27

What does stop power do? Does it decrease all incoming damage or give you a chance to not get damage?

Also, what does the prestige system do?
LtIbrahim
Old 03-16-2020 , 03:51   Re: Sven Coop 5.22 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #28

Yes decrease incoming enemy damages.
Prestige system;
Reset all your levels and increasing your xp multipler with xp_multiplier_prestige cvar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oadriax View Post
What does stop power do? Does it decrease all incoming damage or give you a chance to not get damage?

Also, what does the prestige system do?
dany777
Old 01-28-2021 , 10:04   Re: Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #29

I kinda dont want to do a bump but it's been 1 year since this plugin was updated and still no fix for the disabled skills.
I mean, i haven't tried this mod yet but i was waiting when this can be fixed.
Also, if it its possible, could you make or have an option for the decreased gravity can be able to enable it when holding the jump key? Im saying that because i had this in an old experience mod and it worked like that.
Send a message via Skype™ to dany777
Oadriax
Old 10-03-2021 , 00:02   Re: Sven Coop 5.20 Advanced Experience Mod(v1.4.5)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dany777 View Post
I kinda dont want to do a bump but it's been 1 year since this plugin was updated and still no fix for the disabled skills.
I mean, i haven't tried this mod yet but i was waiting when this can be fixed.
Also, if it its possible, could you make or have an option for the decreased gravity can be able to enable it when holding the jump key? Im saying that because i had this in an old experience mod and it worked like that.
I am using this plugin because it is the only one I could find that properly worked regarding health and armor. That being said I wish that the maker of this would come back and fix the broken elements. Gravity perk simply does not work and while I am able to easily change the max level the actual abilities are capped at 25 with seemingly no way of changing them. Does anyone know how I would change them?

Last edited by Oadriax; 10-03-2021 at 08:05.