3% 

[L4D2] Super Tanks

Post New Thread Reply   

Balloons
Old 01-23-2021 , 19:25   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
On finale maps this would be an issue, but on regular maps this is actually default behavior even prior to the TLS update. Over the years I’ve come to find out that there are some VScript mods out there that enable the AggressiveSpecials/cm_AggressiveSpecials key which causes Tanks to attack immediately no matter what map. On official dedicated servers, Tanks always spawn as idle on regular maps until they either see a survivor or is provoked (attacked) by one. On finale maps, they will always attack right away.
In that case, would it be possible to use Silvers' VScript Replacer plugin to set the AggressiveSpecials key enabled for every map chapter? If so, which .nut file would have to be replaced?
yida318
Old 01-27-2021 , 05:01   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #302

Can additional health work along with other plugins that modify tank hp by number of player? I found that additional health in this plugin will be ignored and ended up every tank with the same health regardless of the type
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 01-27-2021 , 05:56   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balloons View Post
In that case, would it be possible to use Silvers' VScript Replacer plugin to set the AggressiveSpecials key enabled for every map chapter? If so, which .nut file would have to be replaced?
As far as I know, only mutation scripts and script mods would have that key present/enabled. If you're looking to add that key manually into the default script files, you will need to use RegEx to find any common patterns that can be found in all of those scripts and insert the key below them. In order to do any of this, you'll need to know which scripts to modify, and sadly, I don't have the answer to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yida318 View Post
Can additional health work along with other plugins that modify tank hp by number of player? I found that additional health in this plugin will be ignored and ended up every tank with the same health regardless of the type
Each plugin would have to be rewritten to work with each other. Because of several plugins out there modifying the same Tank's health instead of adding to it, Super Tanks will conflict with most, if not all, of them.
Old 01-30-2021 , 16:22   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #304

there is a version that when a tank appears, appears in the chat saying the type of tank?

for example:
[SUPERTANKS] Fire Tank

I really wanted this kind of plugin

Last edited by King_OXO; 01-30-2021 at 16:23.
Marttt
Veteran Member
Old 01-30-2021 , 16:52   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #305

Really?

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...18&postcount=7
Old 02-01-2021 , 21:11   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #306

yours works well ,martt, just wanted to know if anyone has this kind of plugin besides you
and your random tank rock plugin, the one I asked for, is it without errors now?

Last edited by King_OXO; 02-01-2021 at 21:13.
Diabolik001
Old 02-24-2021 , 07:31   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernecio View Post
Here is a quick fix to the looped rock sound, this version does not require a gamedta file, just get the plugin and install, Changelog inside the file (Only tested on windows)
Oh! thanks, that is, it is within the super tank plugin code to mute the sound of the rock. Fantastic, as I told you a long time ago I found a plugin that silenced the sound of rock, but I looked for it and I couldn't find it and I don't remember what it was called either, it worked well on the server, I hope this works too. Again, thank you very much for your work.
sbeve
Old 03-03-2021 , 17:13   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #308

I'm having an issue with the Jockey tank not actually throwing anything on his range attack, jockeys nor rocks..
Yono_Yume
Old 03-06-2021 , 09:48   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernecio View Post
I'm glad it works for you
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...18&postcount=7
this didn't work in realism
but it will in chat tell me what tank spawn now , i need this Features its very useful, so can you help me fix it work in realism ? thanks!
yida318
Old 03-25-2021 , 23:20   Re: [L4D2] Super Tanks
Reply With Quote #310

Can this plugin supports survival mode?