Post New Thread Reply   

MjrNuT
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-09-2009 , 13:37   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
Just to address your post in more detail:
I'm planning on adding a check to the plugin so that any 'users' with the steamid "bot" will be ignored. That should prevent anything to do with bots showing.

The map points and frankly the whole map page could be done away with as far as I'm concerned.
I have yet to work on it due to working on various *ahem* -user specific- errors.

The webrank triggers (as far as I know) are intended to open a MoTD window ingame and show your respective stats page.
I don't really see the point/need for it at all, so I have it set rather low down the list.
Note: If you have them disabled, or if the URL is not configured in the rankings config file the commands will not work correctly.

I'm planning on working on the item stats and item javascript next, barring any more errors or that sort of thing.
DN,

Thanks for your reply.

I agree with you on removing the map page completely as it is, or having it replaced for something else that is still about maps.

I don't know if you intend to emulate some other stats trackers and I don't want to assume that you are, thus creating more work. If you are open to that, then maybe at your timing, you make it known you are open to features involving such effort and when you'll take on the requests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCE_Ghost View Post
Hey Darth I hope I dont add any stress to his I only am trying to help when I can.

The Webrank I will work on and I see a nice add to the motd, its to mimic hlstats. I will work on it over the next few days I know its something simple.

In case there is confusion, is it that you providing changes or improvements to DN to use and implement or just making them available for him to use?

I partly read this as you're involved, which is not a problem, but making sure obtaining the "latest" version from the OP must be maintained. Meaning I hope ppl are not having to scour the thread to piece together a version. Really, really do advise against that.

As for helping the user-errors related to connecting to mysqls, webserver, gameserver, etc. You can simply ignore the posts. ;) Already though there is more than sufficient posts explaining what to do, thus use links to them, rather than keep repeating posts on what to do.

Not to brag, but Ghost and eraserhead thought this was helpful, so keep using it and/or the posts by DN. Don't keep reinventing the wheel. ;)
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-09-2009 , 17:39   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #122

I completly agree with all this. If i have some time i can write a guide for dummies on how to setup the connection between the webserver and gameserver and that could be posted at the beginning of the thread so you prevent a lot of questions being asked.
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2009 , 08:16   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:
Re: Steam ID Calculation Issue:

I stuck your SteamID in my database to check to see if it would have the same incorrect outcome.
It calculated correctly on my site, see here:

Mine:
http://gorclan.com/stats/id/STEAM_0:1:20347237
Yours:
http://pulpfortress.clanservers.com/...M_0:1:20347237

My calculates it to be:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000960203
Which is correct.
Yours as you know, calculates it to be:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198000960200
(3 Less).

This makes me think that it is an issue on your end.
I would recommend updating to the latest files from the first post, and not using any "fixed" files.
Hi DN, yesterday i deleted all the files from the FTP server and uploaded the tf2stats webinterface at the beginning of this thread again (no other files added/replaced) but i still have the same steamlink problems. Could this be because my php version maybe?
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
SatlaN
Old 12-10-2009 , 15:12   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #124

Hi, I fixed all my problems, but now i have a new problem that i can't know what the problem is.

this is my site:
http://tf2stats.vgames.co.il/tf2stats

I have players on my server but it always say

"No online players at the moment"

the rank page is working and everything is working great accept this thing.
what can i do to fix that problem?
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-10-2009 , 15:58   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #125

Did you import data from a SQLite database?
If yes, did you let the plugin populate the database with the correct fields before importing the data?
Old 12-10-2009 , 17:50   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #126

Quote:
Did you import data from a SQLite database?
If yes, did you let the plugin populate the database with the correct fields before importing the data?
yes, the plugin populate the database with the currect fields, still have ppl in server and ranking is working fine but still getting
"No online players at the moment".
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-10-2009 , 18:41   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #127

Are you sure the plugin is updating the database correctly?
You only have 4 players on your record.

Get someone else to play on the server and make sure they show up in the ranking.
Old 12-11-2009 , 03:49   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Are you sure the plugin is updating the database correctly?
You only have 4 players on your record.

Get someone else to play on the server and make sure they show up in the ranking.
yes, i am very sure.
i droped all the tables that was in there and i ran the server and it create a new tables, then i watch in the site for the players that in the server and i couldn't find them but when i switched to Player ranking page they was there but on the main page still "No Online Players at the moment".
Balisong
Old 12-12-2009 , 01:18   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #129

Could someone be kind enough to tell me how to back the stats up when formatting the server ?

I'm just not sure where this database is held, If someone can just tell me where it's located that should be good enough.

Thanks
Old 12-12-2009 , 01:49   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
Could someone be kind enough to tell me how to back the stats up when formatting the server ?

I'm just not sure where this database is held, If someone can just tell me where it's located that should be good enough.

Thanks
Assuming you mean the SqLite database, it's located at:
tf/addons/sourcemod/data/sqlite/tf2stats.sq3

If you want to mess with it (eg, convert it to mysql compat.) use this:
http://sqlitebrowser.sourceforge.net/

If you're talking about a mysql database, you would need to export it using phpmyadmin or similar tool.