8% 

[L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System

Post New Thread Reply   

runkeballe
Old 09-14-2011 , 18:09   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus101RR View Post
Done, since so many people are eager to have it, it uses the same system as RPG Battle mod, and credits goto zipcore for the code.

[*] UPDATE "1.4.0" - September 14, 2011
Data Changes
  • Skill MEDIC fixed due to award_earned error.
  • Added FlatFile Save system via SteamID.
Balance Changes
  • N/A

Enjoy the Upload. This is only for Left 4 Dead 2 at this time, the Left 4 Dead 1 Update will be released End of October.
save system doesnt work

Last edited by runkeballe; 09-14-2011 at 20:24.
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2011 , 20:35   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by runkeballe View Post
save system doesnt work
I tested it on my server, seems to be working fine. Remember, the only time it saves and Loads is on Joining the server and leaving it, if you time out, or crash it doesnt count. It will not save unless you fully disconnect from server.
Send a message via AIM to Marcus101RR Send a message via Skype™ to Marcus101RR
runkeballe
Old 09-16-2011 , 01:07   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
I tested it on my server, seems to be working fine. Remember, the only time it saves and Loads is on Joining the server and leaving it, if you time out, or crash it doesnt count. It will not save unless you fully disconnect from server.
no this really doesnt work. everything saved is set to zero again after rebooting
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Old 09-16-2011 , 15:55   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
no this really doesnt work. everything saved is set to zero again after rebooting
Are you sure, I have rebooted my pc and reinstalled. Still has my old save. I'll need to know if your file is in data/health&armor.txt. or not.
runkeballe
Old 09-16-2011 , 17:11   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Are you sure, I have rebooted my pc and reinstalled. Still has my old save. I'll need to know if your file is in data/health&armor.txt. or not.
no it doesnt work, ive reinstalled and tried many times now XD..still reset every time after ive rebooted hmm..yes its in sourcemod data folder
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Old 09-17-2011 , 00:14   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
no it doesnt work, ive reinstalled and tried many times now XD..still reset every time after ive rebooted hmm..yes its in sourcemod data folder
Very interesting, seems to work flawlessly in my file list perhaps, I made a horrible upload and gave everyone the wrong file? I will re-uploaded to confirm, if it still does not work, there is something wrong with your setup.
runkeballe
Old 09-21-2011 , 18:58   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Very interesting, seems to work flawlessly in my file list perhaps, I made a horrible upload and gave everyone the wrong file? I will re-uploaded to confirm, if it still does not work, there is something wrong with your setup.
actually i deleted sourcemod and all my mods...made a clean sourcemod installation with only this mod..still resets to zero after rebooting ...guess i have to wait for a similar mod
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2011 , 00:31   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
actually i deleted sourcemod and all my mods...made a clean sourcemod installation with only this mod..still resets to zero after rebooting ...guess i have to wait for a similar mod
I'm uploading a new update tomorrow, as far as I am concerned...it is working fine on my server. so Maybe a bad upload was causing this issue. I just logged off my server, and back on, and the data file SAVED the data of my upgrades. It doesn't save your Skills, but it saves Orbs, Cash, and Character Stats.

I will upload it, and you can inform me afterwards if it still doesn't work. If it still doesn't there is something seriously wrong with your setup, or you are purposely closing the game in a manner the "EVENT" cannot save your data before you leave the game.

New update will also include a new menu, and now all menus will be PREVENTABLE. So that users can enable/disable certain menus from being accesses, as requested to prevent only usage of Health and Armor System, as the additional features are based on Item Buy System.
Elektramode
Old 09-27-2011 , 15:11   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System v1.4.6
Reply With Quote #29

Wow really glad you started updating this again, Going to give this a try again.
runkeballe
Old 09-27-2011 , 21:07   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Health & Armor System v1.4.6
Reply With Quote #30

I can confirm this works now!, but its not compatible with some other mod i have now (saving again)...im not sure which one hmm.. BUT it worked standalone this time...maybe im the only one that had trouble with this one....anyway thanks a lot