Raised This Month: $9 Target: $400
 2% 

[CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: mom's basement
Old 09-20-2021 , 02:51   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #11

Yes, possible.
But this plugin is "fix" for mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0, to not bring vote to players (Valve pls fix).

I don't know what kind map vote system you are using, there are two type at least.
So you need look either from map vote plugin settings or find plugin or there maybe is in-game cvar, not sure.
__________________
Do not Private Message @me
Bacardi is online now
emvaized
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2021
Old 09-20-2021 , 14:14   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
Yes, possible.
But this plugin is "fix" for mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0, to not bring vote to players (Valve pls fix).

I don't know what kind map vote system you are using, there are two type at least.
So you need look either from map vote plugin settings or find plugin or there maybe is in-game cvar, not sure.
I use MapChooser Extended - so the voting is done few minutes before map end.
I guess would be useful to print result of voting (next map) in chat during the map end countdown, so that people who just joined the server or missed the voting could see.

But I understand this is out of scope for this plugin. Just wondered if anyone could share how to do this
emvaized is offline
Lukas320
Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Old 09-21-2021 , 07:24   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #13

I can confirm that this seems to work on Linux with sourcemod 1.10 and DHooks 1.10, BUT the choreographed scene is sadly not showing. Not sure why this happens.
And yes I have sm_endmatch_choreographed_scene set to 1.

Last edited by Lukas320; 09-21-2021 at 07:30. Reason: choreographed scene not working
Lukas320 is offline
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: mom's basement
Old 09-21-2021 , 08:10   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas320 View Post
I can confirm that this seems to work on Linux with sourcemod 1.10 and DHooks 1.10, BUT the choreographed scene is sadly not showing. Not sure why this happens.
And yes I have sm_endmatch_choreographed_scene set to 1.
sm_endmatch_choreographed_scene 1 means this plugin wont do any action on that event, unless something have changed in game and signature not work right anymore...


Choreographed scene also won't appear if players have not done round/match based mini achievements.
So you need play some rounds and kill other players to get it show.

*edit
I need test someday, have something changed in these past half year, dhooks etc. etc.
__________________
Do not Private Message @me

Last edited by Bacardi; 09-21-2021 at 08:12.
Bacardi is online now
Lukas320
Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Old 09-21-2021 , 08:23   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #15

Thank you for your feedback. I was aware of the mini achievements needing to be completed. But I've tried everything and can't seem to get the choreographed scene to work. It does work if I disable the plugin.

Nevertheless a nice plugin and great job on fixing that annoying vote menu that shouldn't even be there when turned OFF, typical valve..

So thank you a lot for bringing this out. I'm open to help test any updates or edits you will do to the plugin on my linux csgo server.

And I just used the latest dhooks release on github.
Lukas320 is offline
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: mom's basement
Old 09-21-2021 , 11:05   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #16

Another version 21.9.2021

From this, sm_endmatch_choreographed_scene part have been removed.
Not sure why it interrupt choreographed scene even it shouldn't. I blame signature or new version of DHooks 2.2.0-detours17
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (csgo_nextmapvote_disable.sp - 24 views - 2.6 KB)
File Type: smx csgo_nextmapvote_disable.smx (3.3 KB, 24 views)
__________________
Do not Private Message @me

Last edited by Bacardi; 09-21-2021 at 11:10.
Bacardi is online now
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: mom's basement
Old 09-21-2021 , 13:51   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by emvaized View Post
I use MapChooser Extended - so the voting is done few minutes before map end.
I guess would be useful to print result of voting (next map) in chat during the map end countdown, so that people who just joined the server or missed the voting could see.

But I understand this is out of scope for this plugin. Just wondered if anyone could share how to do this
There is cvar for csgo, but maybe work with csgo own mapgroup system
Code:
"nextmap_print_enabled" = "0"
FCVAR_GAMEDLL FCVAR_RELEASE 
- When enabled prints next map to clients


So, try this
* mp_match_restart_delay need to be greater than 10.0 seconds
PHP Code:

public void OnPluginStart()
{
    
HookEvent("cs_intermission"cs_intermissionEventHookMode_PostNoCopy);
}

public 
void cs_intermission(Event event, const char[] namebool dontBroadcast)
{
    static 
ConVar mp_match_restart_delay;
    
    if(
mp_match_restart_delay == null)
    {
        
mp_match_restart_delay FindConVar("mp_match_restart_delay");
        
        if(
mp_match_restart_delay == nullSetFailState("This game have no ConVar 'mp_match_restart_delay'");
    }

    
float delay mp_match_restart_delay.FloatValue;
    
    if(
delay 10.0)
    {
        
CreateTimer(delay 6.0first_timer_TIMER_FLAG_NO_MAPCHANGE);
    }
}

public 
Action first_timer(Handle timer)
{
    
CreateTimer(1.0second_timer_TIMER_FLAG_NO_MAPCHANGE|TIMER_REPEAT);
    return 
Plugin_Continue;
}

public 
Action second_timer(Handle timer)
{
    static 
int counter 0;

    
counter++;

    if(
counter >= 5)
    {
        
counter 0;
        return 
Plugin_Stop;
    }

    
char name[PLATFORM_MAX_PATH];
    
    if(
GetNextMap(namesizeof(name)))
    {
        
PrintToChatAll("... Going to next map %s"name);
    }


    return 
Plugin_Continue;

__________________
Do not Private Message @me

Last edited by Bacardi; 09-21-2021 at 13:53.
Bacardi is online now
emvaized
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2021
Old 09-23-2021 , 01:55   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
There is cvar for csgo, but maybe work with csgo own mapgroup system
Code:
"nextmap_print_enabled" = "0"
FCVAR_GAMEDLL FCVAR_RELEASE 
- When enabled prints next map to clients


So, try this
* mp_match_restart_delay need to be greater than 10.0 seconds
PHP Code:

public void OnPluginStart()
{
    
HookEvent("cs_intermission"cs_intermissionEventHookMode_PostNoCopy);
}

public 
void cs_intermission(Event event, const char[] namebool dontBroadcast)
{
    static 
ConVar mp_match_restart_delay;
    
    if(
mp_match_restart_delay == null)
    {
        
mp_match_restart_delay FindConVar("mp_match_restart_delay");
        
        if(
mp_match_restart_delay == nullSetFailState("This game have no ConVar 'mp_match_restart_delay'");
    }

    
float delay mp_match_restart_delay.FloatValue;
    
    if(
delay 10.0)
    {
        
CreateTimer(delay 6.0first_timer_TIMER_FLAG_NO_MAPCHANGE);
    }
}

public 
Action first_timer(Handle timer)
{
    
CreateTimer(1.0second_timer_TIMER_FLAG_NO_MAPCHANGE|TIMER_REPEAT);
    return 
Plugin_Continue;
}

public 
Action second_timer(Handle timer)
{
    static 
int counter 0;

    
counter++;

    if(
counter >= 5)
    {
        
counter 0;
        return 
Plugin_Stop;
    }

    
char name[PLATFORM_MAX_PATH];
    
    if(
GetNextMap(namesizeof(name)))
    {
        
PrintToChatAll("... Going to next map %s"name);
    }


    return 
Plugin_Continue;

For some reason it causes crash on my server..
emvaized is offline
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: mom's basement
Old 09-23-2021 , 05:07   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #19

Ok. Also, there have been new CSGO update lately. I look that when MM:S and SM are up to date.
Perhaps need recheck signatures from original plugin on this topic as well.
Game updates usually break plugins offsets/signatures.
Bacardi is online now
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: BlackMarke7
Old 09-23-2021 , 12:54   Re: [CS:GO] Disable end match nextmap vote
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
Another version 21.9.2021

From this, sm_endmatch_choreographed_scene part have been removed.
Not sure why it interrupt choreographed scene even it shouldn't. I blame signature or new version of DHooks 2.2.0-detours17
cool i'm going to give this version a try
hopefully it'll fix the choreograph not showing up for me as well

--- edit ---

confirm it works as intended now on windows
blocks map vote from showing but still have choreographed scene
__________________

Last edited by 8guawong; 09-24-2021 at 10:52.
8guawong is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode