Raised This Month: $71 Target: $400
 17% 

Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Ride like Ghost
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: behind my pc
Old 04-22-2019 , 08:55   Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I've been trying to give myself a weapon that has a gunmettle skins example Bovine Blazemaker but it doesnt work.

So i wanted to ask if anyone has an example code on how to give guns a gunmettle skin ?
Ride like Ghost is offline
PC Gamer
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Old 04-27-2019 , 14:04   Re: Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin
Reply With Quote #2

I was able to give myself that weapon using the [TF2Items] Give Weapon plugin by FlaminSarge. Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=141962

Another option is maybe giving those kinds of weapons to bots using the Give Bots Weapons plugin by manicogmaing. Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...45&postcount=3

Last edited by PC Gamer; 04-27-2019 at 14:04.
PC Gamer is offline
Ride like Ghost
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: behind my pc
Old 05-03-2019 , 16:19   Re: Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
I was able to give myself that weapon using the [TF2Items] Give Weapon plugin by FlaminSarge. Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=141962

Another option is maybe giving those kinds of weapons to bots using the Give Bots Weapons plugin by manicogmaing. Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...45&postcount=3
Do you maybe have the code you used to give yourself blaziken weapon ?
Ride like Ghost is offline
PC Gamer
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Old 05-03-2019 , 19:50   Re: Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin
Reply With Quote #4

You can do this below to get weapons using the Give Weapon plugin:

To get Bovine Blazemaker type this: /giveweapon @me 15030
To get Warhawk type this: /giveweapon @me 15141
To get Balloonicorn type this: /giveweapon @me 15089

For item definition indexes for weapons look here: https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Team_For...ndexes#Weapons

I hope this helps...
PC Gamer is offline
Ride like Ghost
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: behind my pc
Old 05-04-2019 , 07:50   Re: Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin
Reply With Quote #5

When i use the command /giveweapon @me 15030 it gives me a normal flamthrower why ?

Last edited by Ride like Ghost; 05-04-2019 at 08:38.
Ride like Ghost is offline
PC Gamer
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Old 05-04-2019 , 13:31   Re: Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride like Ghost View Post
When i use the command /giveweapon @me 15030 it gives me a normal flamthrower why ?
Hmmm... Not sure why it wouldn't work for you. Maybe we're using different versions?

I'm using tf2items_giveweapon version 3.14159 with this modification: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1637

I'm using tf2itemsmanager version 1.4.3

I'm using tf2itemsinfo version 1.9.1 by Leonardo, maintained by Chauffer. Link: https://github.com/chauffer/tf2itemsinfo

I hope this helps!
PC Gamer is offline
Ride like Ghost
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: behind my pc
Old 05-05-2019 , 05:35   Re: Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
Hmmm... Not sure why it wouldn't work for you. Maybe we're using different versions?

I'm using tf2items_giveweapon version 3.14159 with this modification: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1637

I'm using tf2itemsmanager version 1.4.3

I'm using tf2itemsinfo version 1.9.1 by Leonardo, maintained by Chauffer. Link: https://github.com/chauffer/tf2itemsinfo

I hope this helps!
If i make this modification https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1637
whenever i type !gimme 15030 it says Invalid Weapon Index
Ride like Ghost is offline
Whai
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2018
Old 05-12-2019 , 12:04   Re: Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
I was able to give myself that weapon using the [TF2Items] Give Weapon plugin by FlaminSarge. Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=141962
This plugin hardcoded all weapons. That means if you want a weapon that is not in code like “The Classic” (sniper’s weapon), it will not find.
__________________
My GitHub repo. (Plugins are often up to date on GitHub than here)
My plugins
Whai is offline
PC Gamer
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Old 06-06-2019 , 18:40   Re: Giving Weapon Gunmettle Skin
Reply With Quote #9

Ride Like Ghost.... Did you update your tf2itemsinfo to version 1.9.1 from this link?: https://github.com/chauffer/tf2itemsinfo
PC Gamer is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode