Problem CSDM 2.1.2k

Post New Thread Reply   

KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 01-16-2011 , 03:42   Re: Problem CSDM 2.1.2k
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by root7 View Post
With 1.8.2 work fine, but csdm_plugins was compiled in amxx 1.8.1. In general, I think - the question decided. Theme's author, read all messages, I think you'll find decision. Good Luck.
What decision? You have figured out CSDM2 is imcompatible with mmtimer. It will not be solved. Who told You CSDM has to be compatible with all metamod plugin You can find around? If it's just another AMX X plugin, then we can try to find the solution on this board. Since mmtimer doesn't belong here, it cannot be solved.
root7
Old 01-16-2011 , 04:31   Re: Problem CSDM 2.1.2k
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
What decision? You have figured out CSDM2 is imcompatible with mmtimer. It will not be solved. Who told You CSDM has to be compatible with all metamod plugin You can find around? If it's just another AMX X plugin, then we can try to find the solution on this board. Since mmtimer doesn't belong here, it cannot be solved.
Hm, where I told all metamod plugins work fine with CSDM, it seemed to you?! There are of course metamod plugins no stable work with CSDM. Ok, try solve this problem, and please tell me, why CSDM 2.1.2 work fine, 2.1.2k no? What's the serious settings you touched? I tell solve - turn off mmtimer. In general this plugin(mmtimer) is not necessary, only for CW servers for 1000fps. And agree with me, on CW people don't use CSDM.
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 01-16-2011 , 08:38   Re: Problem CSDM 2.1.2k
Reply With Quote #33

If You need to use mmtimer and CSDM2 simultaneously, use CSDM 2.1.2 by Bailopan then. I'm not going to investigate my time to solve the problem which happens only with mmtimer plugin. I just don't have time to do it. I told You - if the problem is concerning to compatibility CSDM 2.1.2k with other AMX X plugin, then I can ask the author of this plugin here to find the source of the problem. Actually I cannot believe mmtimer works fine with CSDM 2.1.2, but it doesn't with 2.1.2k. The only diffrence between those version is with finding weapons to remove from the map after droping the weapon by the player. 2.1.2k is especially designed to work on servers with bots.