Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Release SourceBans++ (v1.6.4) [Updated: 2021-10-06]

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Creampuffyness
Old 02-29-2016 , 22:36   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4) [Updated: 2016-02-24]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZASTRELIS View Post
Can you tell me how I can update this fkng system without new installiation?
I use 1.5.3 and have many changes..
This is from the OP

How to Upgrade?

Code:
Website Upgrade Procedure:
Reset your existing SourceBans website theme to the default theme using your website's admin controls
Make backup copies of your existing SourceBans Web Folder and SourceBans MySQL Database
Rename your existing SourceBans web folder to a different name (eg: sourcebans_backup)
Create a new Sourcebans web folder using the same name as the old one.
Upload the contents of the supplied "web_upload" folder to the new web folder you just created
Set the file permissions on the folders per the SourceBans Install Manual (http://www.sourcebans.net/manual/)
Copy over your existing web /config.php file and web /Demos folder to your new web installation folder
Navigate to your new installation's "install" web folder and run the Installer (eg: http://yoursite/sourcebans/install)
Navigate to your new installation's "updater" web folder and execute the SourceBans updater (eg: http://yoursite/sourcebans/updater)
After the updater finishes, delete or rename the "updater" and "install" web folders on your new installation
Test our new site by going to it's home page

Game Server Upgrade Procedure:
Rename the sourcebans.cfg file in the supplied installation game_upload folder to sourcebans.bak so you don't overwrite your existing sourcebans.cfg file(s) when you upload the files to your game server(s)
Upload and overwrite the SourceBans related plugin files to your game server(s) using the ones supplied in the game_upload installation folder
Restart the server(s).
Review your server(s) SourceMod logs and confirm there are no SourceBans errors in the error log
Old 03-01-2016 , 11:51   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4) [Updated: 2016-02-24]

Why is it that anyone that is added as a user to SB has access to use sourcecomms commands? We have VIPs that have some perks but they can also mute/gag players, which we do not want. Also added sm_mute to the override spot to deny it for them but they can still use it. I have the latest download for SB.
chc
Old 03-01-2016 , 12:40   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4) [Updated: 2016-02-24]

and to add to what I just posted. I had a VIP join the server and typed /mute <name> and it said he cannot target me, which I am a root, BUT it told me i was muted, but didn't force the mute. I am getting no errors in my SM log. VIP flags are res, custom1
Quote:
Why is it that anyone that is added as a user to SB has access to use sourcecomms commands? We have VIPs that have some perks but they can also mute/gag players, which we do not want. Also added sm_mute to the override spot to deny it for them but they can still use it. I have the latest download for SB.

Last edited by chc; 03-01-2016 at 15:09.
andre2843
Old 03-01-2016 , 17:35   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4) [Updated: 2016-02-24]

I Have this error, <Error> "SourceBans Checker" ((SB++) 1.5.4) by psychonic, Ca$h Munny, Sarabveer(VEERâ„¢)
What solution?
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-01-2016 , 18:14   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4) [Updated: 2016-02-24]

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre2843 View Post
I Have this error, <Error> "SourceBans Checker" ((SB++) 1.5.4) by psychonic, Ca$h Munny, Sarabveer(VEERâ„¢)
What solution?
No more details, no solution at all.

Wasn't there an ID next to the "<Error>"?

Try "sm plugins info #id", or eventually "sm plugins info filename_of_the_plugin" and return with the output.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
Creampuffyness
Old 03-01-2016 , 20:45   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4) [Updated: 2016-02-24]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chc View Post
It means you have your flags set incorrectly. You gave a VIP a flag which you have set for mute/gag access, doesn't mean its a sourcecomms problem. Review your flags and see what you are giving VIPs and you will find your answer.
Old 03-01-2016 , 21:35   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.1) [Updated: 2016-03-01]

Everyone please download the fixed 1.5.4.1 package as the old one had broken plugins!
Old 03-02-2016 , 05:46   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.1) [Updated: 2016-03-01]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarabveer View Post
Everyone please download the fixed 1.5.4.1 package as the old one had broken plugins!
This is fix this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=565 problem?
RzGaming
Old 03-02-2016 , 11:55   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.1) [Updated: 2016-03-01]

for some reason sb_admins.cfg wont update on my CSGO server but on CSS it works fine every setting on my server is correct Database is accepted just weird it acting like this any solution?
RzGaming
Old 03-02-2016 , 12:09   Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.1) [Updated: 2016-03-01]

sb_admins.cfg
sb_admin_groups.cfg
overrides_backup.cfg

those 3 wont update on CSGO on SB 1.5.4.1
Closed Thread