Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

How to get player's hardware ID?

Post New Thread Reply   

fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2022 , 12:44   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebxx4 View Post
Maybe thats why your servers are mainly empty
Yeah, following the law is so bad . . . you're certainly welcome to get support somewhere else that doesn't obey the laws preventing this community from supporting Non-Steam.

@Mordekay, I tried to PM you but it seems you can't be sent messages. I think I have some interesting info that you might like to know.

Last edited by fysiks; 11-18-2022 at 12:44.
sebxx4
Old 11-18-2022 , 12:47   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #12

I dont know why are you so mad at the point of legal cs. I dont support piracy, as I said, I have Steam and I bought cs, but I cant influence at others. And server only for steams won't change it.
Stefanos
Old 11-18-2022 , 17:38   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #13

I Can help you for $
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2022 , 19:01   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
I dont know why are you so mad at the point of legal cs. I dont support piracy, as I said, I have Steam and I bought cs, but I cant influence at others. And server only for steams won't change it.
HTML Code:
Steam Cracks
You do not need to own the game on Steam to participate in these forums. However, publicizing violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) will result in a ban. This includes...
Linking to sites that are targeted toward cracking Steam or circumventing its copyright protection.
Asking for support against cracked or illegitimate versions of Steam, either directly or via evidence in your request.
Mentioning that you, or promoting the act of, cracking Steam or circumventing its copyright protection.
Promoting the running of "no-steam" servers, or publicizing that you run such servers.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/misc.php?do=showrules
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 11-19-2022 , 04:09   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Yeah, following the law is so bad . . . you're certainly welcome to get support somewhere else that doesn't obey the laws preventing this community from supporting Non-Steam.

@Mordekay, I tried to PM you but it seems you can't be sent messages. I think I have some interesting info that you might like to know.
Yes, I've blocked PM for regular users. Too many think, insulting via PM is OK.

EDIT: I've added you to my contact list, you can PM me now.

Last edited by Mordekay; 11-19-2022 at 04:11.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 11-19-2022 , 04:13   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Maybe thats why your servers are mainly empty
They are empty, because CS is dead. I still run them for me and a few friends that play together now and then.
And guess what. I can pay for the game I love to play, and don't need others to pay for it. And those who want to play, paid for it too!

Last edited by Mordekay; 11-19-2022 at 04:13.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 11-19-2022 , 08:21   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #17

sebxx4, the law is not up for debate. We do not support NS servers because they are illegal. How you feel is irrelevant.

You must have a steam only server to get support here.
Otherwise, please go somewhere else for support.

There is nothing to debate. These are the rules.
Old 11-19-2022 , 13:33   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #18

Last edited by loki_himself; 11-23-2022 at 13:28.
sebxx4
Old 11-19-2022 , 13:52   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #19

Said good enought.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 11-20-2022 , 08:37   Re: How to get player's hardware ID?
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki_himself View Post
on my server i have encountered multiple serial cheaters. all playing on multiple steam accounts. on black friday you can buy steam for 1,80 in my country, that says all.

my solution is: i wrote my own ban system which will ban a player by steamid and by IP, and i also ban IP sub net esp. 111.222.333.*

also you can add libraries to detect vpns. additionally collect all his config and rate settings, and create a hash. cause he might connect with this config again (new steamid, diff IP)

as long as valve does not fight back against no-steam influence and server manipulation, i see no reason to be so aggressive against no-steam. it has a big part of keeping cs alive.

just for stats: the number of no-steam cheaters is only 30% higher than steam cheaters, and my server has >90% steam players

and just for all the no-steam hate:

your hate should go towards the boosting companies, which fake servers and made cs a pay to win game. when i came back to cs after over 10 years i also played no-steam for a few weeks until i bought steam. if you love the game you will buy it eventually.

i understand that this board is afraid of law suits, but you can be more clever about that
Nothing from what you said is relevant, at all. Plus, there is no hate. We do not support no steam, that is all, we don't care about it.

We have no reason to be "cleaver about it" since it is not our intention to circumvent the law in any way and also we do not have any desire to support no steam.

I have no idea how to say it more clearly. Trying to argue about the usefulness of no steam or the fact that you do have steam but run a no steam server for "insert irrelevant reason here" is useless.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 11-20-2022 at 08:39.