This little Plugin enhances the Deathmatch feeling.
It brings some various Changes:
- No Restart on 1on1 situations
- the Roundtimer on the bottom is the Maptimer
- Damage given dialog on the bottom of Screen
- Automatic Scoredialog at the end of map
- Automatic vote at the end of map
- Enhanced Teamscore
- Team Balance
dmextra_enabled - plugin is enableddmextra_vote - allow map vote at the end of round
dmextra_damage - show damage at the bottom of screen
dmextra_nextmap - allow nextmap / nextlevel command
dmextra_timeleft - allow timeleft command
dmextra_teambalance - do teambalance, on player disconnect or player joins spectator
Screenshot of all features active.
DMExtra the main plugin.
Nextmap will be the nextmap in mapcycle.txt
1. Upload DMExtra.spx to your plugins folder
2. Change your mp_roundtime
(not mp_timelimit) to the time you want to stay on this map (If you want infinitive mode change mp_roundtime to 0)
3. Set the features you want to use
mp_roundtime 10 // complete time a map should run
Note: The Voting system will randomly pick a map out of the mapcycle.txt.
If you disable voting, the plugin will loop trough the mapcycle.txt.
Voting time is exactly the time the score is displayed. (on map end)
You can control the time by setting mp_chattime
These entites get removed
buyzone, bomb_target, escapezone, vip_zones, hostagezones
game_weapon_manager (the one which equipts players) (since 1.1),
point_servercommand (since 1.1)
zBblock is known to make trouble with this plugin, try disabling zBlock.
- added a pause, so when no player is on server the round restarts
- mp_roundtime can be 346
- Some more entites get removed
- Added enabled cvar
- Inserted KillTeamScore.sp to DMExtra.sp
- added game_player_equip to remove list
- fixed some bugs
- Fixed bug "GetArrayString"
- Fixed bug for maps not in maplist
- Added BalanceTeams (dmextra_teambalance)
- Fixed some smaller bugs
- Fixed wrong balance on spectate to spectate join
If you have any suggestions let me know