Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

FFAC/Tools (Statistics,Banlist,MSNbot,ig plugin dl & install,...)[6/5/07]

Post New Thread Reply   

hackziner
Old 02-24-2007 , 16:25   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
could you make the ingame motds (playerslist and myrank) a little more visually appealing??
I change it with your style. I put the idea to define a specific css by server on my todo list

And now the news feature in beta test of the 0.8b ...

The msn contact function ... There is no "msn client" in the plugin but on the ffac proxy. So the only thing you have to do is ... set the admin msn with amx_ffac_msn_contact. When a player type '!admin something' the ffac msn bot will add your msn in his friends and send the message to the admin throught msn. I'm not sure but i think there is a little bug with the first message ( cauz the bot try to send the message before the contact is added ). But after the fist message, that's work.

Keep in mind this is a beta version ...
Old 02-28-2007 , 16:39   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackziner View Post
I change it with your style. I put the idea to define a specific css by server on my todo list

And now the news feature in beta test of the 0.8b ...

The msn contact function ... There is no "msn client" in the plugin but on the ffac proxy. So the only thing you have to do is ... set the admin msn with amx_ffac_msn_contact. When a player type '!admin something' the ffac msn bot will add your msn in his friends and send the message to the admin throught msn. I'm not sure but i think there is a little bug with the first message ( cauz the bot try to send the message before the contact is added ). But after the fist message, that's work.

Keep in mind this is a beta version ...
how does it works :S
when i say !admin
nothings hapens
Old 02-28-2007 , 17:13   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
how does it works :S
when i say !admin
nothings hapens
It's my fault, I tried to upgrade my debian from stable to etch ... and I got some problems with some libs

So, now that's should work. Accept the bot ([email protected] ), and you should receive messages ...

How it works ?

When you write "!admin something" on the server, the plugin send a message with the nickname, steamid, message and admin msn to the ffac proxy ( via udp packet ).

The ffac proxy ( in python ) store the message,steamid,... in a 'queue table' in a mysqldb ...

At the same time a msn bot ( in php ) check the message in the mysqldb and add new people, and send message ...

That's why ... upgrade was a very bad idea ...

The only thing to do is to set your msn in the cvar amx_ffac_msn_contact

Last edited by hackziner; 02-28-2007 at 18:16.
Send a message via ICQ to hackziner Send a message via AIM to hackziner Send a message via MSN to hackziner Send a message via Yahoo to hackziner Send a message via Skype™ to hackziner
Alka
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-01-2007 , 09:40   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )
Reply With Quote #24

Hi.Gj....But this plugin its not working for me! whe i say "mystats" get an error! [see picture] when i say "skill" also give me an error! and "!admin" doesn't work!
Code:
amx_ffac_msn_contact lol4me@hotmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled [128x96].JPG
Views:	210
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	14265  
Old 03-01-2007 , 11:54   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )
Reply With Quote #25

So I think, if you can get skill, mystats ... you've:

-no steam id ( STEAM_ID_LAN, VALVE_ID_LAN, STEAM_ID_PENDING, ... )

or

-udp outgoing packets are blocked

If !admin doesn't work :

-you've installed 0.8 instead of 0.8b

or

-udp outgoing packets are blocked

or

-check your msn with 'amx_cvar amx_ffac_msn_contact'

[resolved] : wrong msn and f******* stars

I'm going to correct the stars probleme in the next version

Last edited by hackziner; 03-01-2007 at 13:08.
Send a message via ICQ to hackziner Send a message via AIM to hackziner Send a message via MSN to hackziner Send a message via Yahoo to hackziner Send a message via Skype™ to hackziner
hackziner
Old 03-04-2007 , 10:57   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )(update 04/03/
Reply With Quote #26

V0.9

New stats on the website :
-server, connections by hours and day ( this stats works with lan server too )
-player, hs

bugs :
-no more bug with "*" in server name nick name
-No more 0 skill
-some others little fixes

features :
-msn bot works ( thks alka ^^ ) . The "!admin there is a cheater " function works every time
-amx_ffac_ban to ban and report the ban to the ffac server

ps : Players stats report doesn't work with lan server ...
Please check you msn_contact cvar ten times before tell my the bot doesn't work !!!
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-04-2007 , 11:38   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )(update 04/03/
Reply With Quote #27

lol O.o...this is super!Gj again,man...
Old 03-04-2007 , 14:04   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )(update 04/03/
Reply With Quote #28

my server: http://82.232.102.55/FFAC/index.php?....228.170:27015

but the servers stats images shows a other server than my server :S
Old 03-04-2007 , 16:03   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )(update 04/03/
Reply With Quote #29

because udp packet are send by 82.94.228.170 and there is an other server at this ip.

Why ?

perhaps your server is hosted by the computer which is 82.94.228.170 and 82.94.228.174:27015 act as a proxy

I'm not sure ...

I'll try to fixe this problem in the next version ...

At least I'll add a way to bind the address by hand ...

No problems with the msn bot ?
Old 03-04-2007 , 16:21   Re: FFA Championship (Server stats, "all servers stats", banlist, ... )(update 04/03/
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackziner View Post
because udp packet are send by 82.94.228.170 and there is an other server at this ip.

Why ?

perhaps your server is hosted by the computer which is 82.94.228.170 and 82.94.228.174:27015 act as a proxy

I'm not sure ...

I'll try to fixe this problem in the next version ...

At least I'll add a way to bind the address by hand ...

No problems with the msn bot ?
i don't know wich other cs servers are on that server.

the msn bot works fine ;)