Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Zombie Plague Mod 5.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Oo Kill Mx
Old 11-25-2008 , 04:28   Re: Hola Mercy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKa View Post
Necesito ayuda porfavor, tengo 3 servidores funcionan al 100%, exepto el de zombie plague, lo tengo actualizado con tu ultima version, y a cada rato se me cae, con el HLSW logre mirar k kuando se cae me sale este error:
"FATAL ERROR (shutting down): New message started when msg '35' has not been sent yet"

No se que me puedes recomendar, para que funcione al 100% por que a cada rato se cae, llevo con el mas de 2 meses y nunca se a mantenido mas de 24hrs. funcionando, por lo que me tengo que loguear diario para resetear el servidor. Ya me baje el ammx 2 veces y lo reinstale todo, y aun asi me sale ese error.

Que se puede hacer?
Me puedes ayudar?
Necesitas mas informacion, o algun dato especifico?

Bueno espero me respondas, y Felicitaciones por tu Mod Zombie Plague, que tanto les gusta a los jugadores de Counter.

Tengo el Mismo error amxmodx/logs/ No me salen errores pero en
si tengo mp_logmessages 1 antes de caerse el server me marca esto

"FATAL ERROR (shutting down): New message started when msg '35' has not been sent yet"

amxmodx / logs / but I have no errors in
if I have mp_logmessages 1 before falling off the server I mark this

P.D
My English is bad

Pawn
Old 11-25-2008 , 05:12   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.1

che speed perdoname bldo. yo pense q vos tabas bardeando a lnj. de verdad te pido mil disculpas. me perdonas ?

Last edited by Pawn; 11-25-2008 at 06:24.
_Speed_
BANNED
Old 11-25-2008 , 08:27   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawn View Post
che speed perdoname bldo. yo pense q vos tabas bardeando a lnj. de verdad te pido mil disculpas. me perdonas ?
i talk english because they get angry if i dont (?)
of course, everybody (ummm, se confunde? como era..) get confused with many things, i have no problem ;) i have good remembers from LNJ, when it was just starting i played
well, dont get out of the topic LOL
bye
psmaniac
Old 11-25-2008 , 18:01   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.1

bug report for 4.10 (and previous versions):
if a player chooses a zombie class before becoming a zombie for the first time he is asked to choose again when that happens.
fix suggestion:
upon connecting a player should be checked if his zombie class is remembered in the cvars (given that the option is turned on). if not then his g_zombieclassnext[id] should be set to ZCLASS_NONE (to be on the safe side).
in function zombieme()
the line:
PHP Code:
g_zombieclass[id] = g_zombieclassnext[id
is to be moved before
PHP Code:
if (g_zombieclass[id] == ZCLASS_NONE && get_pcvar_num(cvar_zclasses))

set_task(2.0"show_menu_zclass"id
I believe that should do it. If not, then I'm pretty sure you can find your own solution.
Fry!
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2008 , 18:15   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.1

That's not a bug.
i miss your way in making outstanding plugins...
this forum needs lots of the likes of you..... and less of the idiots that spread right now.
drumzplaya13
Old 11-26-2008 , 17:15   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.1

ive got a bug report for you, and its a bad one. it has to deal with plague mod....

when it announces plague mod it changes a certain amount to zombies, the problem would be 1 person on T is made into the NEMESIS, and one person on the CT side is made into a SURVIVOR.... I have survivor disabled, but ya its bad, cause then one plague zombie is invincible and one ct is a freakin survivor with a machine gun and glows blue.... someone really needs to fix it cause it makes me not even want to use ZP anymore.
Old 11-26-2008 , 17:56   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.1

and your not just setting "zp_plague_enabled" cvar to 0 to disable plague mode because?
_Speed_
BANNED
Old 11-26-2008 , 17:57   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumzplaya13 View Post
ive got a bug report for you, and its a bad one. it has to deal with plague mod....

when it announces plague mod it changes a certain amount to zombies, the problem would be 1 person on T is made into the NEMESIS, and one person on the CT side is made into a SURVIVOR.... I have survivor disabled, but ya its bad, cause then one plague zombie is invincible and one ct is a freakin survivor with a machine gun and glows blue.... someone really needs to fix it cause it makes me not even want to use ZP anymore.
i did not understand you :S
if u'd explained better, probably i could help u
drumzplaya13
Old 11-27-2008 , 01:23   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.1

when it goes to the plague mode, it turns a few humans to zombies, one zombies ends up turning into the nemesis while the others are regular zombies. THEN, on ct side, they are all normal besides one CT which is turned into the survivor. so in the same mode I have normal zombies, a nemesis and a survivor with a machine gun... its messed up.
Old 11-27-2008 , 02:07   Re: Zombie Plague Mod 4.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dog View Post
and your not just setting "zp_plague_enabled" cvar to 0 to disable plague mode because?

cause i like plague mode.. i disabled survivor, obviously it did nothing since im still randomly getting a survivor when its plague mode...which shouldnt happen at all.