Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

How to learn amxx scripting?

Post New Thread Reply   

Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2021 , 01:44   Re: How to learn amxx scripting?
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragos View Post
that's how you do? =]]]
I actually used this way for learning scripting, and as @HamletEagle said copy-pasting is perfectly fine as long as you try to understand the code. Just don't pretend it is yours, use copy-pasting solely as a learning technique and always i say let get much problems to learn how to solve it, because if we got it again will not ask other for help

Bank System [Nvault - SQL Support]
VIP System
  • If you think it's that simple, then do it yourself.
gregadamson
BANNED
Old 04-08-2022 , 05:01   Re: How to learn amxx scripting?
Reply With Quote #12

Just a small note before I end here: don't expect to start making some huge plugins like GunGame or JailBreak in a matter of weeks, but at least you will get there eventually, I hope .

One more thing, when starting as a new coder, I advise to look at other plugins that do a similar job to what you are trying to accomplish, like programming homework for money, it will make your life easier, and it would be better if you edit other plugins to do what you want them to do instead of starting from scratch, just don't forget to give credits where you have to .

Last edited by gregadamson; 07-12-2022 at 11:08.
Tom324345
BANNED
Old 06-29-2022 , 12:09   Re: How to learn amxx scripting?
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho312 View Post
Hello, first sorry if this is not the right section, I just wanna ask, like the tittle says, How can we learn amxx scripting? also does learning c++ makes it easier? are they similar? FYI I'm zero at programming and I really would like to start, Thanks alot for reading!
Hello. The question is really interesting, but I, like you, do not know how to program. I'm still learning to be a programmer, but I'm also learning to be a banker. I don't have time to study now, so I turned to this resource https://www.essaywritinglab.co.uk/wr...-dissertation/. This is a very cool team that was happy to help me write an essay.

Last edited by Tom324345; 06-29-2022 at 15:55.
Karollegerd
BANNED
Old 10-17-2022 , 04:10   Re: How to learn amxx scripting?
Reply With Quote #14

It is not an easy task to learn to write scripts or poems, I always had a little problem with writing and I think it is common among students. You need to be creative and have a lot of imagination. That is why I have been using nursing writer for a long time, it is my salvation from professionals who support me with my coursework. I can safely recommend it, because it helps to meet deadlines, as I need a lot of time to do it myself, but if you have these guys you can not worry about such moments!

Last edited by Karollegerd; 10-21-2022 at 14:39.