GunGame AMXX 1.15

Post New Thread Reply   

XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 02-17-2007 , 16:17   GunGame AMXX 1.15
Reply With Quote #1

Download: http://avalanche.epherion.com/gungame/download.php

GunGame AMXX 1.15 Changelog
  • Fixed the bug with players randomly having their kills not counted. Thanks a lot to polakpolak for allowing me to use his server to test on!!
    -
  • Added a new cvar, gg_dm_start_random (default 1), which controls whether or not players are placed at a random spawn on round start (only if using gg_dm_spawn_random and CSDM spawns). There has to be at least one CSDM spawn for every player.
    -
  • Added a new cvar, gg_stats_ip (default 0), which, when enabled, will make stats tracked by IP address instead of by STEAM ID (requested by kobri).
    -
  • If gg_dm_spawn_random is set to 2, then players will only randomly spawn on maps which you have CSDM spawn files for, and on maps with no spawn files, player will respawn at their own bases (instead of random bases).
    -
  • The default maximum CSDM spawns for a map is now 60, instead of 40 (requested by ToT | V!PER).
    -
  • gg_vote_setting is now compatible with Deagles' Map Management 2.40 as well as 2.30b (requested by ToT | V!PER).
    -
  • When running Deagles' Map Management, the map will no longer change just about instantly when someone wins, but will instead wait for 10 seconds as it should.
    -
  • Once the "soandso won!" message appears, it will now be 10 seconds (instead of 5) until the map changes. However, if there are more map iterations to play through, then it will still only wait 5 seconds before starting up the next one.
    -
  • sv_alltalk now turns on during the winning message period. It will turn itself back off provided that you have sv_alltalk set to 0 in gg_map_setup (which it does, by default).
    -
  • Multiple map iterations will now work if you have gg_enabled set to 0 in your gungame.cfg.
    -
  • Hopefully, players shouldn't be switched to their knife upon spawning with unfortunate circumstances.
    -
  • Silenced and burst status should no longer conflict when a player goes from the Glock to USP level, or any other combination of silenced and burst weapon levels.
    -
  • The order of cvars in gungame.cfg has been moved around a little bit.
    -
  • General code fixes and optimizations.

This thread should only be used for comments relating specifically to the release of GunGame AMXX 1.15. Thanks!

Last edited by XxAvalanchexX; 02-21-2007 at 23:33.
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2007 , 10:23   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.15
Reply With Quote #2

God I love this mod. Honestly, I had to come and say this while I was pwning people non stop. Reminds of the good old days of CSDM (don't really play it that much anymore :/).

I hope this a valid comment
godlike
Old 02-26-2007 , 12:40   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.15
Reply With Quote #3

Im really glad to hear that you finaly have your own sub forum !
Plz XxAvalanchexX keep up the good work.

Any questions about amxx PM me
klobb
Old 03-04-2007 , 19:23   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.15
Reply With Quote #4

CONGRATS! on your plugin. u have got skills i made a gungame map to honor u. the link is in my signature.

Last edited by klobb; 03-04-2007 at 19:25.
Lenfitz
Old 03-06-2007 , 15:43   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.15
Reply With Quote #5

XxAvalanchexX , Great job and great concept. Gun Game challenges every players ability to use all the weapons. It challenges the player to become good with all weapons and encourages skills throughout the complete range. Gone are the days when awp campers would rule the game. Gun Game really does seperate the awp nubs from the pro's. Nice clean scripting.

Good work and well done.
Opacus
Old 03-12-2007 , 11:54   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.15
Reply With Quote #6

+ karma for you!

Just installed this mod and i'm really looking forward to playing it tonight. However, i can't find any way to make it use my sql-database. Not that big a problem tho, it will run fine using the file for now.

Again, thanks, great work!
hlds: pingboosted
srcds: tickrate 100
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 03-12-2007 , 16:59   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.15
Reply With Quote #7

Opacus: take a look at GunGame SQL.
Opacus
Old 03-12-2007 , 18:42   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.15
Reply With Quote #8

Aah wicked! Thanks, i wonder how that can have passed me on my browsing your site!
hlds: pingboosted
srcds: tickrate 100