12% 

Suggestions for my page

Post New Thread Reply   

IC3k1ng
Old 08-06-2023 , 01:51   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
Well, since I have nothing to do, I am going to comment on something in this post. I'm not very sure what this client does, I haven't used it and I don't think I'm going to use it, but I understand that it's an unofficial tool (I don't know if you understand what I mean by this, I mean unofficial wink wink) I repeat, not that much research on the subject. Now, if it is so that it is an unofficial tool and you want to do something directed at that tool, I think it is difficult, due to the rules of this site, that you will get collaboration regarding that. I don't know, maybe we haven't understood your objective well. Personally I don't understand very well what it is about, only that as I told you, it seems to me a "non-steam" tool, so to speak. Based on what you wrote in the last message, I suggest that you investigate a little more about web development. Find a couple of Java Script and PHP key tutorials. With that base, perhaps you can have a better idea of how to build what you want to do.
Thanks for your opinion. I understand your point. Basically, im here suggesting what can i implement to my website for my project, because im ran out of ideas. About the client, is not mine and i don't pretend to promote it. Im just here relating about my project (about the tool im making) related to that client as a type of "extension" for it. Obviously non-steam versions are illegal because its considered piracy, but that's not my issue, because it doesn't belongs to me and it depends of their creators. So im just asking here your questions to all who wanna have an idea about what is this about and then make then think what can i integrate to my site. Cheers.

jgbc3d
Old 08-06-2023 , 11:56   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #22

Bueno me importa un carajo si los demás me entienden o no, A la final el mensaje no es para ellos Así que lo voy a escribir en español. Pensé que buscabas asistencia en algo así como el "código de tu herramienta" Que puede ser sí pero, entra en conflicto lo que te dije anteriormente. Podría sugerir no sé, no necesariamente publicar otros servidores sino crear tus propios servidores, unos los puedes ofrecer públicos Y otros los puedes ofrecer privados Por medio de un pago quizás, Obviamente tendrías que ofrecer mejores características en esos servidores privados. Quizás una sección de noticias Y quizás algo así como un foro para que los usuarios comenten alguna falla o publiquen cosas de interés, Que por cierto tendrías que conocer algo de Mysql
IC3k1ng
Old 08-06-2023 , 12:29   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #23

Yo por las dudas te aclaro que entendi lo ultimo que dijiste antes y tenes toda la razon, pero yo por las dudas no lo menciono en ingles porque si no los demas se dan cuenta y cague. Con respecto a lo que me sugeriste eso me sirve un monton, pero tengo que ver como hacerlo con eso de MySQL, porque lo vi un millon de veces para ese tipo de funciones pero sigo sin entenderlo. Voy a ir viendo poco a poco a ver que onda. Gracias.

bigdaddy424
Old 08-06-2023 , 13:53   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #24

the reason to not trust anything that has been pirated and posted online for others to download is backdoors that come with the application. recommending turning off antivirus/live protection is a red flag for any project-whatsoever related to reverse engineering. there's developers that host their code on github and aim for bug fixes/game improvements such as this repository https://github.com/Garey27/CS_Patches
and theres others who will inject bitcoin miners and make money because you think downloading auto-file-update-2024 down-cs non steam will significantly increase your game performance and trick you with checklist such as this one (from chatgpt)
Quote:
1. Enhanced Graphics
2. Improved Performance
3. Enhanced Controls
4. Bug Fixes and Stability
5. Expanded Content
6. Updated Sound Design
7. AI Improvements
8. Multiplayer Support
9. UI Enhancements
10. Cross-platform Compatibility
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD !!!
Old 08-06-2023 , 14:32   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy424 View Post
the reason to not trust anything that has been pirated and posted online for others to download is backdoors that come with the application. recommending turning off antivirus/live protection is a red flag for any project-whatsoever related to reverse engineering. there's developers that host their code on github and aim for bug fixes/game improvements such as this repository https://github.com/Garey27/CS_Patches
and theres others who will inject bitcoin miners and make money because you think downloading auto-file-update-2024 down-cs non steam will significantly increase your game performance and trick you with checklist such as this one (from chatgpt)
Obviously. GSClient is not supposed to be a virus because is very used by those who doesn't have enough money to buy the game or any form to pay for it, and those russian developers just make game improvements. But there can be someone that can lie with any virus file saying that it's the game client. So, is much better to download from the official page than download it from an unknown user.

It would be considered as a Non-Steam client, but that uses Steam API too (for those who wanna use the client improvements and steam benefits). Also i think that the game is the same in the two versions. The unique difference is that Non-Steam versions are outdated client versions with Protocol 47, and Steam version has the last game version with Protocol 48. So i would use any of the two versions, because the servers that i play on it uses DProto and i don't really use too much the Steam benefits (like friends menu in game).

Note: Down-CS mod versions doesn't contain any cripto-miner as how you say, because it just installs a modified Non-Steam version by then, which replaces some game files to change guns, background menu, player models, map WAD files, and many more. So, im just implementing that modded versions to get auto-installed at that program without needing to install their CS mod version and copying the same game files to the GSClient game files folder/path (same with GSClient and Download-CS modded versions). And about the option to change the game language, i just copy original Steam language files to my program and then implement buttons to change the language to download it and replace it at the game client files. The reason about why i created this program, is because it would be more easy for those who wanna install mods on GSClient. I did this same thing with other program that i made some months ago called "GSCheap", which does the same function than this program, but with the unique difference that it doesn't contain the Resources section. So this program would be considered as a recreation of my old program, with many new features. Cheers.

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 08-06-2023 at 14:54.
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 08-18-2023 , 11:25   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3k1ng View Post
Obviously. GSClient is not supposed to be a virus because is very used by those who doesn't have enough money to buy the game or any form to pay for it, and those russian developers just make game improvements. But there can be someone that can lie with any virus file saying that it's the game client. So, is much better to download from the official page than download it from an unknown user.

It would be considered as a Non-Steam client, but that uses Steam API too (for those who wanna use the client improvements and steam benefits). Also i think that the game is the same in the two versions. The unique difference is that Non-Steam versions are outdated client versions with Protocol 47, and Steam version has the last game version with Protocol 48. So i would use any of the two versions, because the servers that i play on it uses DProto and i don't really use too much the Steam benefits (like friends menu in game).

Note: Down-CS mod versions doesn't contain any cripto-miner as how you say, because it just installs a modified Non-Steam version by then, which replaces some game files to change guns, background menu, player models, map WAD files, and many more. So, im just implementing that modded versions to get auto-installed at that program without needing to install their CS mod version and copying the same game files to the GSClient game files folder/path (same with GSClient and Download-CS modded versions). And about the option to change the game language, i just copy original Steam language files to my program and then implement buttons to change the language to download it and replace it at the game client files. The reason about why i created this program, is because it would be more easy for those who wanna install mods on GSClient. I did this same thing with other program that i made some months ago called "GSCheap", which does the same function than this program, but with the unique difference that it doesn't contain the Resources section. So this program would be considered as a recreation of my old program, with many new features. Cheers.
Thank you for your opinion on security regarding 3rd party software. Sadly it doesn't actually mean anything since you have no clue what you're talking about.

Regarding suggestions. Fix your 404's "web developer".
Old 08-20-2023 , 01:39   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Thank you for your opinion on security regarding 3rd party software. Sadly it doesn't actually mean anything since you have no clue what you're talking about.
Then why you're quoting to me on a theme that is not dedicated to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Fix your 404's "web developer".
Really unnecessary offensive comment. Because web devs uses that program languages. (Including SCSS, PHP, etc)

Note: taking jgbc3d notes, i don't will still talking to you because its very pathetic how it feels fighting into a screen (like how you are doing with me). Cheers.

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 08-20-2023 at 01:48.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 08-20-2023 , 05:27   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Then why you're quoting to me on a theme that is not dedicated to you?

Really unnecessary offensive comment. Because web devs uses that program languages. (Including SCSS, PHP, etc)

Note: taking jgbc3d notes, i don't will still talking to you because its very pathetic how it feels fighting into a screen (like how you are doing with me). Cheers.
He wasn't joking about the 404 errors. Half your pages redirects don't work. And on top of that - when switching from one page to another, the home button leads to another 404. Don't think you should continue working on this if you can't take constructive criticism. Let alone, this whole client you're making is against steams TOS. So I'd stop asking regarding it here.
Old 08-20-2023 , 13:17   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
He wasn't joking about the 404 errors. Half your pages redirects don't work. And on top of that - when switching from one page to another, the home button leads to another 404.
Did you know that it is in development, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
Let alone, this whole client you're making is against steams TOS.
Again, not a client. It is a modding tool that allows you to modify that client as your choice. Being a non-steam or steam client is optional for their creators. My objective is get suggestions like jgbc3d spanish comment for my website (like web sides, widgets or embeds, ads, etc). I hope that you can understand this because i don't wanna get more of these unnecessary offensive comments that are not related to this post. I would really want to get more suggestions like this for my website and not make it look like a fighting thread.

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 08-20-2023 at 13:25.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 08-21-2023 , 05:32   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Did you know that it is in development, right?

Again, not a client. It is a modding tool that allows you to modify that client as your choice. Being a non-steam or steam client is optional for their creators. My objective is get suggestions like jgbc3d spanish comment for my website (like web sides, widgets or embeds, ads, etc). I hope that you can understand this because i don't wanna get more of these unnecessary offensive comments that are not related to this post. I would really want to get more suggestions like this for my website and not make it look like a fighting thread.
AGAIN I will state - If you can't take constructive criticism, then you should stop. He told you there were many 404 errors. Doesn't matter if its in development or not, it has been like that since the first time you brought the page up. We expressed the errors - take it as a good will.

Again, modifying the client on a steam client is against steams TOS. There is a reason steam created their own overlay for all games. Try that on another forum that doesn't regulate Steam EULA. What you're doing here is illegal.