12% 

Splinter Cell Mod [KaoS + Dan]

Post New Thread Reply   

capndurk
Old 03-29-2006 , 23:53  
Reply With Quote #21

Two things first:

Code:
else                       if(SCM == 1)             {             console_print(id, "Usage: amx_scm 1 = On | 0 = Off Status: On")         }         if(SCM == 0)             {             console_print(id, "Usage: amx_scm 1 = On | 0 = Off Status: Off")         }     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }

This else statement is outside the cmdscm_on function, because it closes with the bracket right above it.

Secondly,

Code:
if(!cmd_access(id, level, cid, 1))         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE

The last number in cmd_access is the number of arguments, but the actual command counts as one. So, if you expect 1 argument (in this case, you do), put a 2.
Old 03-29-2006 , 23:59  
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by capndurk
Two things first:

Code:
else                       if(SCM == 1)             {             console_print(id, "Usage: amx_scm 1 = On | 0 = Off Status: On")         }         if(SCM == 0)             {             console_print(id, "Usage: amx_scm 1 = On | 0 = Off Status: Off")         }     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }

This else statement is outside the cmdscm_on function, because it closes with the bracket right above it.

Secondly,

Code:
if(!cmd_access(id, level, cid, 1))         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE

The last number in cmd_access is the number of arguments, but the actual command counts as one. So, if you expect 1 argument (in this case, you do), put a 2.
K I fixed the bottom but in the top i remove the bracket on top

Code:
if(SCM == 1)             { <-this one?             console_print(id, "Usage: amx_scm 1 = On | 0 = Off Status: On")
One man said that a mod about Gaben was impossible, that man was shot, droped in the ocean, and eaten by sharks.
Send a message via MSN to Dan-o
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2006 , 00:03  
Reply With Quote #23

here, i've removed a few errors (srry if i screwed the rest of the plugin up though ).

EDIT: ahhhh damn it, you beat me to the post, i need to learn ot refresh the page more often

by the way, how in any way is splinter cell related to the ability to walk through walls?
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
capndurk
Old 03-30-2006 , 00:05  
Reply With Quote #24

Actually, you don't need that else statement, because cmd_access prints the usage for you, when you return PLUGIN_HANDLED.

And with the noclip stuff, cvars don't have functions within the plugin. They're just values you can set through the console, so basically variables with greater scope than global variables.

A global variable in your plugin would be SCM: basically it's a variable that can be accessed by all functions within your plugin, and be changed by all functions.

To set noclip, I'd change those cvars to commands (i.e. register_concmd()).

I fixed up your plugin a little, took away some errors and added comments on why I changed stuff around. Hopefully that helps you a little bit ;)
Old 03-30-2006 , 00:07  
Reply With Quote #25

lol Lord I was to lazy to do the steps, and i think the walking through walls makes it more challenging becuse you have no clue were your oppenent is gonna come throug and thanks alot capndrunk.
One man said that a mod about Gaben was impossible, that man was shot, droped in the ocean, and eaten by sharks.
capndurk
Old 03-30-2006 , 00:08  
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-o
lol Lord I was to lazy to do the steps, and i think the walking through walls makes it more challenging becuse you have no clue were your oppenent is gonna come throug and thanks alot [size=18]capndrunk[s/zie].
GASP. Just kidding, honest mistake

//Edit// With noclip, if I recall, you can also go through the ground, so remember, it's not just walls.
Old 03-30-2006 , 00:10  
Reply With Quote #27

Ugg these double post are horrible but everytime i try to compile plugin i get these errors

Code:
/home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(17) : warning 217: loose indentation /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(32) : error 017: undefined symbol "SCM" /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(32 -- 33) : warning 215: expression has no effect /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(45) : error 017: undefined symbol "SCM" /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(45 -- 46) : warning 215: expression has no effect /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(56) : error 017: undefined symbol "SCM" /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "SCM" /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(87) : error 017: undefined symbol "SCM" /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(100) : error 017: undefined symbol "SCM" /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(102) : error 017: undefined symbol "Players" /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(102) : error 017: undefined symbol "i" /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(102) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero /home/users/amxmodx/tmp3/phpO2yjvh.sma(102) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

EDIT: I have been doing plugins for around 2 days, so im gonna ask a hell lot of questions.
capndurk
Old 03-30-2006 , 00:15  
Reply With Quote #28

Can you reload the plugin version you're compiling?
Old 03-30-2006 , 00:18  
Reply With Quote #29

reload the what? *noob momment*
capndurk
Old 03-30-2006 , 00:19  
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-o
reload the what? *noob momment*
Lmao, attach the .sma you're using to your next post, so I know what's making all those errors