12% 

Suggestions for my page

Post New Thread Reply   

IC3k1ng
Old 08-21-2023 , 12:09   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
AGAIN I will state - If you can't take constructive criticism, then you should stop. He told you there were many 404 errors. Doesn't matter if its in development or not, it has been like that since the first time you brought the page up. We expressed the errors - take it as a good will.
I understand your point, but when i mean that it is in development its because it has that errors. Also if there was errors, why you don't say me that errors to me? (taking it serious and not a joke, for more sense) Because that would collaborate me on continue developing the website to finish it. Also i already declared that there isn't a download option and it will throw an error from the web hosting that im using. So when the program is 100% finished, then the website will be finished too. If there are many more suggestions and not "stupid" comments, it would really collaborate me to implement more things to my site that would make it much better (like add more sections, fix each things, change each colors and images, etc).

For now, there are missing things that im fixing it at my free time. But that doesn't means that im not a web developer as how Black Rose said, because a web dev requires of two important things: HTML & CSS. Anybody can know how to use it because that are easy program languages to know, but meanwhile im practicing that, i will know more of that two languages at the past of the time and i will get more advanced as a web dev if i still learning and practicing, taking notes from YouTube tutorials, W3School guides, Stackoverflow forum threads, and many more. Later you can use each languages like Javascript (with JQuery or not) for implement functions like a preloading menu, opening headers, etc. And PHP, for secure the page code and add sockets.

I hope that you can understand this, because i don't wanna get comments that are not related with suggestions. Like, you are free to say anything about my project, but that comments that you are posting are not what im searching at here. Take note the thread title! please. Cheers.

IC3k1ng
Old 08-21-2023 , 12:21   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
Again, modifying the client on a steam client is against steams TOS. There is a reason steam created their own overlay for all games. Try that on another forum that doesn't regulate Steam EULA. What you're doing here is illegal.
Thank for your point. I really understand it, but im not pretending to make you use my tool and download it. If you don't wanna use it because its illegal for you, then don't use it. Here im just showing the website for people like you to get opinions from then about my website and what i can implement to it.

IC3k1ng
Old 08-22-2023 , 12:45   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #33

Note: If there are no more suggestions, i don't will still talking here. Cheers.

IC3k1ng
Old 08-24-2023 , 21:58   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #34

Important!! Website will be removed and i will start remaking it, changing project name to CSResources. Cheers.

Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 08-25-2023 , 09:26   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3k1ng View Post
Did you know that it is in development, right?
Even the download link 404'd...

On the positive, technically you didn't distribute anything against TOS. lol

Last edited by Black Rose; 08-25-2023 at 09:30.
IC3k1ng
Old 08-27-2023 , 19:10   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Even the download link 404'd...

On the positive, technically you didn't distribute anything against TOS. lol
Last Affirmation: Obviously the download link will give a 404 error link! Because it is in development and its not finished. Now i got many new ideas to implement at my new project. And i don't distribute nothing because is not currently finished! It requires some more functions to add and it will get ready to be distributed. Later i will post it at Dev-CS.ru (which are the creators from the client) to get any opinions to make it much better. Cheers.

Note: not pretending to be against Terms of Service! Because the theme about this thread was get suggestions to add at my website. I hope that you can understand this.

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 08-27-2023 at 19:14.